It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is "Satan's deep secret" referenced in Revelation?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: VengeanceRising
a reply to: youandme

Seriously? ... wow... no there is definately a verse in the good book that mentions Satan being forgiven. Only those who hate forgiveness peace and kindness would argue against anyone being forgiven. I hate that, it pisses me off to be completely honest!

I also told Peter to Go and Eat... after showing him a Vision in which all manner of hooven animals were ok to eat. I had to tell that idiot 3 times before he listened to me!

Learn from the past, learn from those full of awareness, because, if you don't you too will be left in the desert of no return.

Use your brain, that's why you were given one!

The Bible says no such thing, in fact in the last book it says Satan will spend eternity in the lake of fire.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: NOTurTypical

originally posted by: VengeanceRising

Seriously? ... wow... no there is definately a verse in the good book that mentions Satan being forgiven. Only those who hate forgiveness peace and kindness would argue against anyone being forgiven. I hate that, it pisses me off to be completely honest!

I also told Peter to Go and Eat... after showing him a Vision in which all manner of hooven animals were ok to eat. I had to tell that idiot 3 times before he listened to me!

Learn from the past, learn from those full of awareness, because, if you don't you too will be left in the desert of no return.

Use your brain, that's why you were given one!

The Bible says no such thing, in fact in the last book it says Satan will spend eternity in the lake of fire.

This is the end of the Revelation. And it is true.

There is no doubt.

Satan will be destroyed. If anyone understands what he has done to us, and why, also Divine standards, they know.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

The deep secret is not Satan's it's the fact that the Revelation to John just like all the rest of the Bible is a work of Man.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   

"They include the immoral influences of the entertainment industry."

So has Satan always employed the use of the entertainment industry to further his agenda or is this a more recent tactic? Considering we did not really have a world wide entertainment industry prior to the last century.

"It also includes complicated speculations and philosophies that do nothing but stoke the human ego and intellect."

You really think we require the devil to stoke the human ego and intellect? Personally i think we are capable of doing so all on our own without the need of any anthropomorphic being.

"Basically the entire backbone of the ATS community, and the world society at large."

So a significant percentage of the ATS community essentially enables Satan because we choose to question organised religious practice?

edit on 1-10-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   
You can't destroy "Satan" he's been around since the beginning of existence, to destroy him would destroy the balance of all things in the universe.

If it were so easily done then why hasn't it?

Answer,, because you need balance and order.

The creator of all things wouldn't employ or create a being that he wouldn't want around...God needs balance,, Satan is part of him and visa versa.
edit on 1-10-2016 by DarkvsLight29 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 06:27 AM
link   

When I was a kid, we were taught about the "great deception" that Satan would pull over the world toward or during the end times. I always understood this deception to be something that would destroy man's faith in God.

As I became more Trekkie, less Christian, there became one logical subject or belief to deceive man with that would destroy the pillars of all Abrahamic religions and a good deal of damage to all others, that being the revelation that man is not alone.

With mention of the Antichrist uniting man for some number of years, only the arrival of aliens do I think this would ever be possible. They'd be demons in disguise or Nephilim survivors or something like that

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 06:27 AM
link   

When I was a kid, we were taught about the "great deception" that Satan would pull over the world toward or during the end times. I always understood this deception to be something that would destroy man's faith in God.

As I became more Trekkie, less Christian, there became one logical subject or belief to deceive man with that would destroy the pillars of all Abrahamic religions and a good deal of damage to all others, that being the revelation that man is not alone.

With mention of the Antichrist uniting man for some number of years, only the arrival of aliens do I think this would ever be possible. They'd be demons in disguise or Nephilim survivors or something like that

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Santan came to me to beg I plrad bis cause to Jehovah after writing in this thread.

He abused. He abused me for decades. Decades.

Do not image this got out if he was not controlles. He cantw.stop this message,

He is dying.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Santan came to me to beg I plrad bis cause to Jehovah after writing in this thread.

He abused. He abused me for decades. Decades.

Do not image this got out if he was not controlles. He cantw.stop this message,

He is dying.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: NOTurTypical

From "Before It IS News" :

What, then, are the “deep secrets of Satan”?

Such things as the origin of the duality, and the fine-structure characteristics of the dualistic consciousness of the “self” and the ‘thinker’; that is, the Knowledge which is Revealed through both the “Vision of Knowledge”, as it is referred to in the Thanksgiving Hymns of the Dead Sea Scrolls—which is what is also meant by the terms “Tree of Life”, Vision of the “Son of man”, “sidrah tree” and the “Night Journey”—as well as the Revelation of “the resurrection”.(anahata-Heart Chakra)

Personal Obs- It is yet another 'thing' that TheChurch™ can use to scare the Parishioner. Why do I say this? This is the 'icing on the cake' for Me personally and I come to this conclusion AFTER researching this very question, just now. I was wondering the actual "WHY" would any church™ warn against doing Yoga. Then to read some of the answers from what self describe as "Christian™" These Churches™ don't want You "FREE Thinking" and using that "free will" because You will SEE for YourSelf..

The Church™ loses it's "Flock" and then PastorDave will have to get a real job and pay taxes...

"The Thinker" doesn't attend 'Church™' the Thinker KNOWS She IS the church...

Stay Hydrated...

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

No. The true congregation unites.

You are only mislead as to what it is.,

edit on 1-10-2016 by youandme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Humans have confused the "divine" and "demonic" resulting in a corrupted blend of both in the abrahamic religions. A good test to see who is a sheep in action and who only wear sheep clothing but are inward a beast.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle

Humans have confused the "divine" and "demonic" resulting in a corrupted blend of both in the abrahamic religions. A good test to see who is a sheep in action and who only wear sheep clothing but are inward a beast.

The beasts can become sheep.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   
You know.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: youandme
a reply to: LittleByLittle

You know Jesus was responding.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: youandme

originally posted by: LittleByLittle

The beasts can become sheep.

Yes they can but that path can be very long and brain washing to beast states are not helping.

Self control is important and I have not fully mastered that. From my point of view I have probably de evolved this life. It is not the potential of each soul that I am annoyed at. It is the current behavioral output from humanity as a whole that is quite insane. There are souls that are following the path/ideals.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

"The Thinker" doesn't attend 'Church™' the Thinker KNOWS She IS the church... Stay Hydrated...

When you write "Stay Hydrated" that do you mean drink water for the body, emerge yourself in the spiritual vibrational energy or both or are you saying something more?

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

Calm down.

The Shepherd of the sheep is in control.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Fairy tales won't serve you people well.

Remain dumb deaf and blind... Then get back to me and tell me how well it worked out for you alrighty?

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: VengeanceRising

I feel bad for you. But out yourself in my shoes. You suffered on your own. I was born into sin.

You were made in perfection. I imperfection.

You are great. But you murdered humanity.

You will die.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join