It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary The Methodist Devil

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Hillary The Methodist Devil

Common English Bible
James 2:19 (CEB) It's good that you believe that God is one. Ha! Even the demons believe this, and they tremble with fear.

Watch the devil cough up fire and brimstone while talking about her Methodist faith.
www.youtube.com...

Common English Bible
2 Corinthians 11:14 (CEB) And no wonder! Even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light.

Common English Bible
2 Corinthians 11:15 (CEB) It is no great surprise then that his servants also disguise themselves as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve.

Hillary chooses the Methodist Church because it is corrupt with Neo-Paganism ideology, for example with gay Bishops and LGBT members. Some Christian theologians view the Methodist Church much like Sodom and Gomorrah. Such Christian critics have regularly equated Neo-Paganism with Satanism.

I have nothing against the Methodist Church, Satanism, Paganism or the LGBT community. I only see this as the universe is talking to Hillary, forbidding her to tell lies, as we all know she is a deceiver and Satanist.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 03:15 AM
link   
My family grew up as Methodist,my father was a lay leader in the church,as usual she is using that to distract from her obvious change over to devil worship,how embarrassing

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Ummm k.... I don't think we all know she is a stanist, I think that is your opinion and not much more than that, unless you can show me proof of her taking part in a black right or you know something obviously satanic. I think you are stretching here a bit I have a cold and am coughing quite frequently at the moment some times while talking about the church doesnthst make me a Satanist?

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Double post my bad
edit on 1-10-2016 by crimsongod21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: imitator

holy crap... this is

No really... happen to be brought up Methodist... Though i only figured that out a few years ago...

not that i'm defending her, or whatever flavor of Christianity she chooses

but... sigh

Thank God when all this silly election reality show is over

S**t sakes... i'm Canadian and thats all i hear anymore FFS

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 03:40 AM
link   

-Follow my finger...without moving your head. Look up, look down. Good.

-Do you know what day it is?

-Do you know who the President is?

- Do you have anyone to call to let them know you are in the hospital? Do you need someone to call for you?

/sarc
edit on 1-10-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: crimsongod21
Ummm k.... I don't think we all know she is a stanist, I think that is your opinion and not much more than that, unless you can show me proof of her taking part in a black right or you know something obviously satanic. I think you are stretching here a bit I have a cold and am coughing quite frequently at the moment some times while talking about the church doesnthst make me a Satanist?

Tell him he is stretching, don't say you just think it. You are being too nice.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 03:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2
My family grew up as Methodist,my father was a lay leader in the church,as usual she is using that to distract from her obvious change over to devil worship,how embarrassing

Of course, that wold be the most obvious deduction, Sherlock. LOL

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Obviously she uses a different "method" than the rest of the "Methodists".

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   

She is not the devil
She is just a very naughty woman

edit on 1-10-2016 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

I think you are stretching here a bit I have a cold and am coughing quite frequently at the moment some times while talking about the church doesnthst make me a Satanist?

If you watch her full video at Fort Piece Florida, rally from yesterday. (9/30/16)
Hillary does not cough until she mentions her faith. You know some people cough when they tell a lie, but in this case when she lies the gates of hell open up, I believe the universe is lashing at her for lying, thus making her cough.

www.youtube.com...

Ummm k.... I don't think we all know she is a stanist, I think that is your opinion and not much more than that,

Check out my threads, see how she is using Satanic divination in her election campaign.

Hillary Video -- Backward Satanic Message -- 9/28/2016

Hillary Clinton - Stronger Together - Hidden Meanings

Ben Carson--
"Now, one of the things that I have learned about Hillary Clinton is that one of her heroes, her mentors was Saul Alinsky. And her senior thesis was about Saul Alinsky. This was someone she greatly admired and let me tell you something about Saul Alinsky," Carson said.

"He wrote a book called Rules for Radicals. It acknowledges Lucifer, the original radical who gained his own kingdom. Now think about that. This is our nation where our founding document, the Declaration of Independence talks about certain inalienable rights that come from our creator, a nation where our Pledge of Allegiance says we are ‘One nation under God.’ This is a nation where every coin in our pockets and every bill in our wallet says, ‘In God We Trust.’ So are we willing to elect someone as president who has as their role model somebody who acknowledges Lucifer? Think about that."

www.youtube.com...

edit on 1-10-2016 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Hillary chooses the Methodist Church because it is corrupt with Neo-Paganism ideology, for example with gay Bishops and LGBT members. 

Corrupt?? What is corrupt about gay bishops and LGBT's going to church? Are you suggesting that people who are not heterosexual are "satan" worshippers?

as we all know she is a deceiver and Satanist

Who is "we"? Are you implying that you are somehow qualified to speak for other people?

Watch the devil cough up fire and brimstone while talking about her Methodist faith. 

Can you tell us at which point in the video this happens? I can't see any fire or brimstone coming out of her mouth...is this something only you are able to see?

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
The unhinged make it so easy as low-hanging fruit...forgot your meds today, didn't you?

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

Corrupt?? What is corrupt about gay bishops and LGBT's going to church? Are you suggesting that people who are not heterosexual are "satan" worshippers?

Fundamental Methodists believe same-sex relationships are sinful and LGBT people are not fit for church. It is not my opinion, but those of Christian theologians.

If your Methodist Church incorporates neo-pagan beliefs or ritual practices from traditions outside it's doors, It only opens it up for Satanist like Hillary. It doesn't matter if your heterosexual or not.

originally posted by: tigertatzen
Who is "we"? Are you implying that you are somehow qualified to speak for other people?

Hillary is a deceiver, politics fit perfectly with her Luciferian ideals... I'm not the only one who thinks that.

originally posted by: Nyiah

The unhinged make it so easy as low-hanging fruit...forgot your meds today, didn't you?

If you watch the 1st video posted, you will see Hillary taking her meds.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Ben Carson--
"Now, one of the things that I have learned about Hillary Clinton is that one of her heroes, her mentors was Saul Alinsky. And her senior thesis was about Saul Alinsky. This was someone she greatly admired and let me tell you something about Saul Alinsky," Carson said.

"He wrote a book called Rules for Radicals. It acknowledges Lucifer, the original radical who gained his own kingdom. Now think about that. This is our nation where our founding document, the Declaration of Independence talks about certain inalienable rights that come from our creator, a nation where our Pledge of Allegiance says we are ‘One nation under God.’ This is a nation where every coin in our pockets and every bill in our wallet says, ‘In God We Trust.’ So are we willing to elect someone as president who has as their role model somebody who acknowledges Lucifer? Think about that."

Hmmm when you put it this way I think maybe I could hold my nose and vote for her.

Didn't know she was into Satan. Interesting.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Got into trouble a while back for being mean to people that are nuttier that a payday candy bar.....just trying to stay on the right side of things now that I have came back to ATS.

Imitator, just wondering are you a follower of the late Fred Phelps? As that would explain a lot, I have the misfortune of living close to his dubious house of hate and a lot of what you spout off about sounds like there rhetoric....

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Imitator, just wondering are you a follower of the late Fred Phelps? .

Sorry bro.... your way off the mark. Fred Phelps is a disgusting piece of trash.

This is all about Hillary being a devil in disguise.....

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Wait I thought Obama was the devil? and before that Bush?.
Sorry dude but If you are actually attempting to say she is THE devil well just no because the Devil is a construct for people who can not accept human frailties and need a mythical bogey man to blame when they should be blaming themselves and accepting responsibility for their own actions.
edit on 1-10-2016 by TheKnightofDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
when they should be blaming themselves and accepting responsibility for their own actions.

They will be blaming themselves when they unleash Armageddon, if Hillary is elected the battle of end times begins with her. I'm not saying this in a religious way, one doesn't have to be religious to see evil coming. It will be like a really bad movie starring Madonna Louise Ciccone.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Actually to be fair Trump is more likely to bring about the end of times. And lets be honest if either candidate was Satan trump looks the part much better I mean why does he need such big hair? Oh you know to hide his horns that's all..

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join