It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old Area 51 video. Have you watched too?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Hi guys, it's my first post here, and I come with a little of desperation and anxiety.

Well, let's get right to the point: back to 2012, before or after my trip to US, I got sick with this "Area 51 thing" for a few days and went looking for everything about it on internet. One day I went searching on youtube videos showing the inside of Area 51 (I was looking to anything showing one of the levels the base supposedly has). I watched a lot of the fake videos and got the hang of them. So I tried different key words combinations, hoping to find an authentic one. Until I found one that really scared me. Not just because of the content, but because it really looked real, and was only one video (not like the fake ones that go viral and get lots of uploads).
It was unique, with not many views. I watched it over and over again, and everything looked real. But now I can't find it anymore! I'll try to describe it to you with what my memory can help, so if any of you have watched it or something similar, I'll feel less crazy about it.
Today I feel very sorry for not having downloaded the video...

So, the video really looks old (not with an old effect, but poor quality that reminds of the oldest phones with cameras). It takes place in a dark ambience. There are a few objects with different colours that the video shows while moving to the left. I remember the objects looked like medium to high pots filled with colored fluid and unindentified corpses inside. The pots are not so close to the camera. The colours are very different, like violet and yellow. When the camera gets the objects with these strange colours, all around the objects still dark for the ambience is very poor lightened. The camera moves very slowly to the left direction while showing those strange pots. The creepy silence and darkness during the whole video suggests it was a forbidden action.

I tried to find it again, but I can't remember the upload date of the video, neither the exact title. And anyway, I really think the video was excluded, for it really looked REAL.

Have you watched it too? Maybe a similar one? Give me the details, maybe we can match it.

I wish I had downloaded it!

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: jacob33

Thats the "dulce base video." A supposed recording of an undergrpund joint human alien base in new mexico where they do genetic testing.

Google or youtube "dulce base video" or something similar. Hope you find it. I havent seen it in years.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 04:11 AM
link   

This ?

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Oh wow, one I haven't seen. There's another out there that looks similar but shows some different.... Well I suppose it's probably supposed to be that same "area"... But I havent seen that one anywhere but the darknet since probably 2002 or so. I'll have to dig that up. I believe that one is 00:49 long and remember it showing some taller vats with adult human limbs and whatnot in them.

And so I delve into the deep. If anyone else knows of a place to find that one, please, by all means, post. This could take a bit, heh.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Welcome, welcome, welcome....that video is out there...'saw it too quite awhile ago...there are more. Dig around the Dulce videos, Phillip Scheinder (dead...but claimed participation in a firefight with aliens and US military).

Good luck...cya! MS*

*PS This is your 1st THREAD. A THREAD is a topic, whereas a POST is a reply/response to a topic/thread!

But...yes...you can call it "posting a new thread"

edit on 1-10-2016 by mysterioustranger because: dbl oops

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Exactly. Thanks a lot! I would never find it again because of the name..

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Thanks for the help. That's the video I was trying to remember..
Thanks for the correction too. Now I'll go for my second thread! About a picture I took in San Francisco during my trip in 2012. But I think I'll post it in the Aliens and UFOs forum since it may not be about the Area 51, but shows an UFO.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

That's the video I was talking! thanks for the help. Spacespider has posted it here. What do you think about the veracity of the video?

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I hadn't seen this before. Creepy!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Yep

It's not a famous one. Neither got viral or has many views.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

This ?

Can you read what's written at the end of the video? It's UFOsomething. Maybe it could help finding the source.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 05:37 AM
link   

I think this was a Japanese 'documentary' about Area 51/Dulse and the short was made as an artist rendition

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

This ?

Thanks for sharing, first time I've seen that one. The first thing I spotted.was that the logo of the UFO team that brought this to us is really low quality, almost as if the video was finished, the logo was slapped on it and then it was all made to look low quality. I could be wrong of courae....

top topics

join