It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are people so afraid of mind control chips?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Yes I agree that we at the present are not capable of having chip implants installed into our brains (a muscle).....minds are our thoughts that imbeded into our brains---correct me if I'm wrong on that. We are still to ignorant, but 5-10 years, maybe 50 - 100 years we'll have the ability Holy Wood as already protrade there beliefs that a micro chip could implanted in us either for good or evil uses.

As far as other life being out in the universe.....who's to say that GOD only created us in his own image. Why does life have so many compounds involved. The periodic chart is a good example. There maybe other forms of life out there that are more advanced than us. It is afterall an emmensly large unniverse. We are only limited with what technology we have at the present. I still don't believe that GOD created the earth in 7 days. Simply the reason is that there are momuments on Earth a lot older than Christianity. How does the bible explain that??? Specially when Moses lead the Jews from Egypt to Jerusalem?

Now the more advanced we become the more likely we are going to be having implants in us. They may even track us like heards of cattle. I know the religious community is going to have a hayday with that when the time comes. As they are now.

I do however know that we have contained in us an energy force that needs to be explored as well. That scientist like Tesla and others should have been allowed to continue there off the wall experiments.

I'm rambling on...time to get off for the night.
As always......all comments are welcome.

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I don't know anyone who would welcome such implants. People have already lost enough freedoms and privacy. Mind control was used by government agencies. I believe implants have been used on unsuspecting people.... how sad

new topics

<< 1   >>

join