It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Words, Numbers and Syncronicity

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   
We've all had it at some point. We hear and oft used phrase or word. In it's first iteration, it's benign. Then later, hours or a day, you ear it again. Suspicious but hardly worth making an ATS thread over. Then you hear it a third or maybe a fourth time. Then you realize another word(s) that really give you pause and you can't help but wonder; what does it mean?

Numbers. Zero through 9, nothing earth shattering or life altering. Now take two of those numbers and you could have zero through 99. Seeing them anywhere, reoccurring or not bears no alarm. However, seeing groups, or sets or the same number repeatedly over hours or a day pulls my attention.

So where am I going with this? Well, it is my belief that we are all stuck on this rock together and there are very common energies that we all share with said rock. I have to wonder, is the universe trying to communicate? Is there something I'm supposed to be taking note of? Am I being led to some sort of premonition?

The human brain is by design, meant to find patterns. However, what if these patterns are not simply mundane.

Thoughts?

I'd like to add my most recent run in with this is a few words: Sabbath and Claw. Over six times in the past 24 hours for each word.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Nicely stated! i'd give you a hundred flags if i could!

An excellent rendition of this via your link. Reading it now!

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Now, if everybody. If everybody heard the words Sabbath and claw over 6 times.
Why...it would be a movement. The Sabbath and claw movement, my friends!

Other than that...meh.

Source (sort of)

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Father Rape? Ooh Arlo...

Perhaps I'll just take time for the Claw Sabbath.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Yesterday I had the perplexing experience of smelling farts and microwave kettlecorn twice in totally unrelated scenarios having nothing to do with me (not my farts and not my kettlecorn). I'm not joking or being snarky. I am always looking at patterns, numbers, everything relating to your post. So I just couldn't shake the idea that the universe was trying to clue me in on something but for the life of me I cannot arrive at an idea of what?

Sorry, I just had to tell someone and this seemed...well...serendipitous.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Group W?

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Why six times? why not 9?

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   

I bet the rhythm to pi is soothing.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Well, yes. Obviously. They took 27 8x10 glossy colored photographs with circles and arrows. Wonder what the paragraph on the back was for.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   

It was explaining what each one was, of course.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Thread derailed by an awesome song. Curse you sir.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   

While I did indeed start it, you (the OP) extended it.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Oh I am in no way blaming you...or the kettle corn farts. Simply implicating you to my group W bench.

So since your here, and responding. Have you ever experienced what I described in the OP? If you have, ever thought on it further?

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Not Sabbath and claw (no need to capitalize claw), but I suppose I have.
Don't pay much mind to it because nothing ever seemed to come of it.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   

I used Sabbath and claw because that just happened to be the latest notice I took. Sometimes it's numbers. I'll discount any that are sub -99 for obvious reasons. I'll agree, nothing has come of it. Just noticed and remembered.

Sometimes I'll dream in objects. To put a visual on it, say a borderless room with something suspended in it. Then later hear it on the radio, or see it in print.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Then what happens?

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Well I wake up!

Nothing. That I'm aware of anyway. Or that I've been able to pin point. That's not to say someone else hasn't, which is the point of my thread. Curious if anyone else has experienced or made sense of it.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Ok.
I already answered but I'll repeat myself:
1) Yes
2) No

adieu
edit on 10/1/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   

This happens to me all the time...and has, for years. One example is the number 333. I went through a period of more than two years where I would wake up, every single morning, at exactly 3:33 am. It was just one of those odd little things at first.

Then I started seeing that number everywhere. My tech code for the new system in the lab I worked at was assigned, and it was 333. Temporary passcode for my bank card was 0333. I bought a car, went to get the plates at the DMV, the numbers on it were 333. To this day, I still see that number on a routine basis, and most of my online usernames contain that number...in fact I almost put it on this one. I can't explain why, but it's comforting to me in a way.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Can you guess what my address number is? I always take notice of it as well.

I have the same thing with the number 10. This is easily debunked because using the base 10 system you can come to it often. Also because I look for it.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join