It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton improves edge over Trump in new national poll

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   

A new national poll taken after Monday's presidential debate shows Hillary Clinton improving her standing over Donald Trump.

The Fox News survey released Friday shows Clinton with 43% support of likely voters compared to Trump's 40%, with Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson receiving 8% support and Green Party candidate Jill Stein getting 4% support.

Clinton's 3-point edge is right on the poll's 3-point margin of error.
SOURCE

With all the talk on this forum of a possible looming war between the U.S. and Russia, I think the article below is very pertinent.

Instituting Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton’s no-fly zone in Syria would require going to war [with Russia], according to the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.
LINK

Should Trump start campaigning on the fact that a vote for Hillary Clinton could likely be a vote for a war with Russia?

I think that's a far more important issue than whether Clinton passed the bar exam when she was in her twenties. How about a simple message from Trump:

Voting for Clinton means war with Russia.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   
There's a lot of similar threads on the current polls, pro and con.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
There's a lot of similar threads on the current polls, pro and con.

I didn't think I would need to state the obvious. This is newsworthy because it's "a new national poll taken after Monday's presidential debate."

A new national poll taken after Monday's presidential debate shows Hillary Clinton improving her standing over Donald Trump.
LINK

edit on 1-10-2016 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I have been starting to see a trend in which these polls are being conducting in such a way where they are manipulating the polls via the sample sizes.

If you look at the polls where Trump is up you can see that the sample sizes are more even between the parties. And all the polls that say Clinton Is up those sample sizes are heavily democrats.
Also this goes for the pre debate polls were sampled more evenly and than the post debate polls again being heavily democrats

When I get a chance I will gather this information and put into a thread of its own, but for now it's not hard to see that the polls where Clinton is up are heavily democrats all you have to so is actually look at the polling stats... And sadly some of the polls do not include sample size by party affiliation which makes it very hard to tell if the poll is fair or not.
edit on 1-10-2016 by justneo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I don't believe this poll one bit.
The number is way to big.
somebody must have made up this whole thing.

8% for Johnson
Yeah right...

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

A vote for Hillary means a vote for war with Russia. That's why I'm voting Trump.

No one can trust the news media. There is a conspiracy to elect HRC.

Source - Martin Armstrong of Armstrong Economics

Someone should start a Twitter tag #Vote4HillaryisVoting4War. I don't have a Twitter, or I'd do it.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   
There IS a possible war with russia- if the clintons get back in.

Also, a civil war.

Probably at the same time.

the other choice will probably result in more, smaller wars.

I'm torn between the cat and the giant meteor. Can we just not?

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

There IS a possible war with russia- if the clintons get back in.

And since Donny is buds with Vlad, no chance. Right?

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

It's funny how all the bleeding heart Libs are voting for the candidate that has openly said she would consider military action against Russia for Cyber warfare AKA hacking unsecured private servers.

Once a Rhino, always a Rhino. Let's just hope she doesn't go the way of Napoleon and Hitler.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

The threat of nuclear annihilation is so 60s.

edit on 10/1/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
I don't believe this poll one bit.
The number is way to big.
somebody must have made up this whole thing.

8% for Johnson
Yeah right...

There was about 13% for Johnson, but now, after his gaffes, that number has gone down.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

This campaign has shown, pollsters being used for campaigning purposes - and primarily by Hillary and her minions. This was already during Bernie, and certainly against Trump during nomination campaigns already.

And so it is with this mistress of Devil too.

Hopefully they printed this poll on a tissue paper, so that they can make atleast some use of it.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: deckdel

Yup. It's all rigged.
Unless Trump is ahead, of course.

Momeh! They're cheating!
*Cartman voice*

edit on 10/1/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: justneo

Don't forget about some of the "independents", the ones who are really democrat. The CNN snap poll post debate was 41% democrat and 26% republican. I guess people can't grasp that they do this way often than not lol.

top topics

join