It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hat Manufacturer on ATS?????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Anyone here happen to manufacture or have the ability to manufacture a custom hat? I have an idea that could make a lot of money but has to happen quickly....returns would be just as quick if I am right.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I'm calling Haberdasher on this one.

The only one I know is what ATS gear goes though.

ETA: Might be called Cafe Press.
edit on 30-9-2016 by intrepid because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
I'm calling Haberdasher on this one.

The only one I know is what ATS gear goes though.

ETA: Might be called Cafe Press.

Happy to split proceeds with ATS but need a contact to speak with about it and one that would not just steal the idea. Hasn't been done yet and has to be done soon....if done cheap and quick it could make a million in a week with the sales I see happening.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Anyone here happen to manufacture or have the ability to manufacture a custom hat? I have an idea that could make a lot of money but has to happen quickly....returns would be just as quick if I am right.

I know a cowboy hat maker in Texas. You going to pay for the prototype?

catalenahats.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Pretty sure they work with anyone.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I have a few shops on Cafepress, and would be willing to help you get your idea in motion.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I am happy to pay the cost for prototype, but it is not your usual printed logo baseball cap. This is a hybrid of a Newsboy/Drivers cap....no print on it at all.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

I know a cowboy hat maker in Texas. You going to pay for the prototype?

catalenahats.com...

Appreciate the reference, but while I believe they would LOVE this hat, I don't think they would manufacture it. This is something that would have to be done on a massive scale quickly to sell at least a couple hundred thousand in a few weeks at a very low price.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Sounds very interesting and I hope you'll find someone to satisfy this for you. Unfortunately, the 3 companies that I use for my own designs use baseball style caps. Good luck to you!

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   

I am happy to pay the cost for prototype, but it is not your usual printed logo baseball cap. This is a hybrid of a Newsboy/Drivers cap....no print on it at all.

Am I to assume it's made of a sturdy cloth. Perhaps a local seamstress could fabricate your design and then have it mfg. overseas like Trump does with his products.

I might suggest getting a copyright on the design even before having the prototype made. I know a costume designer here in Tamalewood that has a studio.

edit on 30-9-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Am I to assume it's made of a sturdy cloth. Perhaps a local seamstress could fabricate your design and then have it mfg. overseas like Trump does with his products.

I might suggest getting a copyright on the design even before having the prototype made. I know a costume designer here in Tamalewood that has a studio.

A costume designer would be more along the lines of what I am thinking. It would be cheaply made and quickly made to take advantage of a timeframe I have in mind. Overseas would be likely. Actually just got off the phone with a friend in Vietnam that is checking in to it as well now.

Seriously....could make anyone that can do it a hefty sum very quickly....no copyright needed as long as the manufacturer can produce enough at the start to be the sole distributor.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   

A costume designer would be more along the lines of what I am thinking. It would be cheaply made and quickly made to take advantage of a timeframe I have in mind. Overseas would be likely. Actually just got off the phone with a friend in Vietnam that is checking in to it as well now.

Seriously....could make anyone that can do it a hefty sum very quickly....no copyright needed as long as the manufacturer can produce enough at the start to be the sole distributor.

My lady was a designer years ago and had her things mfg. in Korea. The legalities of overseas trade is a nightmare. Good luck.
edit on 30-9-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   

My lady was a designer years ago and had her things mfg. in Korea. The legalities of overseas trade is a nightmare. Good luck.

I appreciate the help. Not worried about the legalities...I have a very good friend in Vietnam that I have worked with on numerous things before. It doesn't have to be shipped here to be sold...can be sold from there....just has to be done quickly.

Believe me I would rather work with US based companies but the speed with which this has to be done is not able to be done here.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I've seen a few people wearing home-made ass hats around here. Just sayin'.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Read the thread an got a feeling of amused dread.

Given description and urgent timeframe...

How many people really want to emulate Trumps's "dead furry " hair style?

I'd rather be an Oompa-loompa!

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Anyone here happen to manufacture or have the ability to manufacture a custom hat?

do bears take a dump in the woods?

ATS Tinfoil Hat Competition

new topics

top topics

join