It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fleeing The Sinking Ship! Healy Baumgardner Exits Trump Campaign

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I think its been a good week for the Trump campaign. The only voters that care at all about Miss Piggy are those that are already voting for Hillary.

Here is something interesting:

www.realtruenews.org...

Thrust of the link above is that Correct The Record - which is a HRC super-pac dedicated to "fighting the lies" on the internet have gotten a little help from above. Seems they got their sweaty little paws on some NSA software...

Which means that the DNC knows it is losing and losing badly and they are going to do something very wrong to "win". I wonder how these people in the DNC live with themselves sometimes.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   
The only ones voting for the serial con man Trump are the gullible, hate-inspired and gullible who are incapable of critical thought. Which leaves the majority. You do know the majority wins right. The majority who are smart enough to realize that this is not a professional wrestling match. The majority who knows that you can fool some of the people but you can't fool them all.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I am wondering what would happen if after Hillary gets elected, Trumps admits to be controlled opposition would he still be public enemy #1 or would be be a bro?

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: kazanoom

Sticks and stones.

This is an interesting election. It seems like the closer Trump comes to winning the more certain people start showing their true color.

Tell me, when Hillary succeeds in stealing the election, what is going to make her time any different from the last 16 or more years? Is she going to smile her big fake smile and make everyone happy? Is her years of climbing the Alinsky social ladder going to bring justice to everyone?

Most people are catching on to the scam. They really are. Report that back to your masters.
edit on 1-10-2016 by Fools because: spelling error

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Here is an interesting article:

www.merryjane.com...

Seems that ol Trump is probably the only politician that understands - and has understood for quite some time that the drug war is a farce.

Hillary? Don't bet on it, she and Bill have too much laundered money coming in to stop the drug war.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

shows what a sad state f affairs this country is in when either one of them is the most qualified candidates.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: kazanoom
Loud, boisterous and clueless. The "silent majority" are an archaic minority who just put the last nail in the republican parties coffin by nominating PT Barnum.

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: Steak
Wait a minute - which candidate has people fleeing the ship?

Oh yes.

Listen to this guy. Trumpocrats.

100's of thousands of them.

Typical HRC Supporter.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: kazanoom
The only ones voting for the serial con man Trump are the gullible, hate-inspired and gullible who are incapable of critical thought. Which leaves the majority. You do know the majority wins right. The majority who are smart enough to realize that this is not a professional wrestling match. The majority who knows that you can fool some of the people but you can't fool them all.

Sounds to me like you are the hate-inspired one here.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I hate to break it to you, but Trump's campaign has had revolving doors since the beginning. This is nothing new. Some of you act like its some kind of revelation.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger
I hate to break it to you, but Trump's campaign has had revolving doors since the beginning. This is nothing new. Some of you act like its some kind of revelation.

It's not a revelation its just humiliating for Trump.

Educated Human: "Wow, Trump campaign is all over the place"
Trump Supporters: "Trumps campaign has always been garbage, jokes on you guys for thinking this is a revelation"

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: torok67

shows what a sad state f affairs this country is in when either one of them is the most qualified candidates.

Possibly. I'm looking toward the direction I want to go, and know the presidency is not a single person.

That said - - - I truly believe Hillary is very serious about being a good president.

I don't think there is even a tiny part of her that wants to screw it up.

Trump I think is a joke.

edit on 2-10-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

That said - - - I truly believe Hillary is very serious about being a good president.

Well, hair-brained beliefs always turned out grand. Like the Inquisition.

I guess if you support the TPP and wars in the middle east. Great for you!

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Trump gave us enough comedy material to last both terms of Hillary's presidency, thank you.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor

Well, hair-brained beliefs always turned out grand. Like the Inquisition.

I guess if you support the TPP and wars in the middle east. Great for you!

I'm a Globalist.

What do you think?

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian
And if Trump does not win we will be right here on ATS reminding you of your mistake.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
The only thing for sure is that by mid November half of the United States will be unhappy.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
It hasn't been a good couple weeks for the Trump campaign.

Plagued with questions about ties to Russia, exposés detailing flagrant self-dealing, an appallingly bad debate performance marked with uncontrollable sniffling, juvenile outbursts and incoherent word salad, the failure of the Russian front WikiLeaks to drop its strategically scheduled FSB-sponsored Trump bailout, revelations of violations of the Cuban trade embargo and a late night Twitter meltdown — the campaign staff is desperately trying to hold it all together.

Folks, this ship of fools is sinking fast — believe me.

Trump "Senior Press Representative" (also referred to as "National Trump TV Surrogate") and the Trump campaign's Florida Press Secretary/Spokesperson, Healy Baumgardner, announced today that she'd resigned from the campaign Monday.

Washington Examiner - Trump aide resigns over discomfort with campaign's direction

A top aide to Donald Trump reportedly resigned from her post on Monday after claiming she was no longer comfortable with the direction of his presidential bid.

"It is clear the campaign is now going in a direction that I am no longer comfortable with and I have decided to move on," Healy Baumgardner, a longtime political operative who worked on the communications side of the GOP nominee's campaign, told Bloomberg Politics on Friday.

This campaign has gone in all sorts of deplorable directions — I guess the one that finally made the campaign veteran question her involvement was down?

so many lies and MSM propaganda in one post its hard to contain it all.
you trolls are working over time i hope you are being paid well

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: smarterthanyou

originally posted by: theantediluvian
It hasn't been a good couple weeks for the Trump campaign.

Plagued with questions about ties to Russia, exposés detailing flagrant self-dealing, an appallingly bad debate performance marked with uncontrollable sniffling, juvenile outbursts and incoherent word salad, the failure of the Russian front WikiLeaks to drop its strategically scheduled FSB-sponsored Trump bailout, revelations of violations of the Cuban trade embargo and a late night Twitter meltdown — the campaign staff is desperately trying to hold it all together.

Folks, this ship of fools is sinking fast — believe me.

Trump "Senior Press Representative" (also referred to as "National Trump TV Surrogate") and the Trump campaign's Florida Press Secretary/Spokesperson, Healy Baumgardner, announced today that she'd resigned from the campaign Monday.

Washington Examiner - Trump aide resigns over discomfort with campaign's direction

A top aide to Donald Trump reportedly resigned from her post on Monday after claiming she was no longer comfortable with the direction of his presidential bid.

"It is clear the campaign is now going in a direction that I am no longer comfortable with and I have decided to move on," Healy Baumgardner, a longtime political operative who worked on the communications side of the GOP nominee's campaign, told Bloomberg Politics on Friday.

This campaign has gone in all sorts of deplorable directions — I guess the one that finally made the campaign veteran question her involvement was down?

so many lies and MSM propaganda in one post its hard to contain it all.
you trolls are working over time i hope you are being paid well

They happen to be FACTS.

Kinda pathetic when someone can't accept real facts.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join