It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fleeing The Sinking Ship! Healy Baumgardner Exits Trump Campaign

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I have a feeling you are just saying that.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Can you imagine working on the Trump campaign and trying to explain why he can not control himself. Bad enough they could not get him to prepare for the debate so he came off like babbling incoherent idiot. Then he gets on Twitter in the middle of the night and goes on yet another insane rant. Just imagine this nut as President. Nobody can honestly tell me at this point that they think Trump would not be a disaster in office. He is totally off the rails, or maybe just on drugs.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

Well his supporters like that he goes on 5 am twitter rants so I'm sure they would tell you it is fine.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   
In other news this is what greeted Hillary at her Florida rally yesterday.

It was one of her biggest turnouts.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

I told myself back in 2008 that if a Clinton or a Bush ever got into the White House again than the system is completely rigged. In a nutshell, it's more of a vote against Clinton and crony politics than a vote for Trump.

People keep crying that it will be a disaster, but really what would Trump be able to do as president besides pave the way for alternative/third-party candidates in the future? This is what the country sorely needs.

edit on 30-9-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: ketsuko

I sold Trump $100,000 worth of pianos. Then he stiffed me.

Or this one from July 22, 2016.

A judge has ordered Donald Trump’s South Florida golf course to pay nearly $300,000 in attorney’s fees to a local paint shop for a lawsuit over unpaid bills.

Washington Times

I applaud Ms. Baumgardner on her decision, if it was made due to her ethics.
edit on 9/30/2016 by Olivine because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Olivine

From the original source.

In time, Donald Trump’s company got the judge to cancel the June 28 courthouse auction after it placed the $34,000 in escrow, and the case was put on hold while Trump National’s owner, Trump Endeavor, considered an appeal.

The shop got 300,000 USD over 34000ish that it was owed.

www.miamiherald.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad
Can you imagine working on the Trump campaign and trying to explain why he can not control himself. Bad enough they could not get him to prepare for the debate so he came off like babbling incoherent idiot. Then he gets on Twitter in the middle of the night and goes on yet another insane rant. Just imagine this nut as President. Nobody can honestly tell me at this point that they think Trump would not be a disaster in office. He is totally off the rails, or maybe just on drugs.

What flavor do you prefer your kool-aid?

Are you serious, do you really believe anything of what you just said?

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   

The shop did not get $300,000. The judge ordered Trump to pay the shop's legal fees to the tune of:

Total: $282,949 and 91 cents, including copying and expert testimony

I think you misread the article completely:

Circuit Court Judge Jorge Cueto, presiding over a lawsuit related to unpaid bills brought by a local paint store against the Trump National Doral Miami golf resort, ordered the billionaire politician’s company to pay the Doral-based mom-and-pop shop nearly $300,000 in attorney’s fees.

edit on 2016-10-1 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Yes, your right. I did misread.

And Cueto was asked to rule on the fees for The Paint Spot’s three $500-an-hour attorneys and two $150-an-hour paralegals that lawsuit loser Trump Endeavor will have to pay.

The golf company, according to the court file, objected to the hourly rates because it paid its lawyers $400 an hour, according to court records.

This week, Cueto ruled that the fees were reasonable, and then some.

First, he ruled Trump should pay for nearly 500 hours of legal work, since the store’s legal team had to prepare for a trial that never took place.

Then, Cueto tacked on a 75 percent “risk” fee, partly because the store’s lawyers took the risk that they would never be paid if they lost.

Read more here: www.miamiherald.com...=cpy

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   

It's interesting how much of Roy Cohn can be seen in Donald Trump:

The Nation - King Cohn (2009)

Cohn was famous among lawyers for winning cases by "delays, evasions, lies, and fixes," and by some he was "considered the brains behind whole networks of thieving public officials."

Indeed, he seldom made formal preparations for a trial but instead relied on what one close associate called his talents as an "intimidator and bluffer and bull# artist." Sometimes he would take a client's money and give no representation at all, none: pure swindle.

Cohn was notorious as a deadbeat. Except for what he owed homosexual prostitutes, he never paid his bills. Creditors could always sue him, of course, but "suing Roy could be a costly waste of time. The lawyers' fees might soon equal the size of the debt and the case would not go to trial, particularly in New York City where Roy had one or perhaps two judges, who must have been on his pad, because they would grant any postponement, any preliminary motion he asked for." Occasionally a creditor would win a suit, but they virtually never collected because he had nothing they could attach (as the IRS discovered; he went to his grave owing it $7 million).

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: ketsuko

I sold Trump $100,000 worth of pianos. Then he stiffed me.

Wow,what a crooked bastard and trump has the nerve to call Hillary crooked

I see why he deals with smaller companies as a larger one would have got those pianos back

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 02:48 AM
link   

I think your a musician but my memory may be a little hazy

Trump screwed a small music shop,he knew what he was doing as this is how he conducts business

You ok with those ethics?

That is the tip of the ice berg when it comes to his shady business dealings

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Trump operatives resign.
Clinton operatives ______________ (fill in the blank)

I thought Baumgardner left the campaign last Spring after her two deer-in-headlight interviews on I believe, CNN?

As of early-September:
Clinton campaign-700 paid staff. Trump campaign-70 staffers. Yet polls all but even.
Clinton spends $38M on media. Trump spends $1M on media. Yet polls all but even.
Which candidate do I want spending my tax dollars?

I am one of those undecided voters. Each week I change my mind. I've stopped watching the news on t.v., and rarely read news sites. Stories on those sites are edited on the fly, or disappear entirely which I found out after trying to copy/paste URLs found in different wikileaks emails, despite DoS staffers having provided the news story link to their boss.

It is likely I'll vote for Vice President, not President, or just do a write-in. A write-in isn't wasting my vote, but maintaining my integrity and it will be for one of two, current VP candidates.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

Trump screwed a small music shop,he knew what he was doing as this is how he conducts business

This piece is written by the owner of the music store. Forgive me for not being able to make a firm judgment based on only one side of the story.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: EightAhoy
Trump operatives resign.
Clinton operatives ______________ (fill in the blank)

die?

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

This piece is written by the owner of the music store. Forgive me for not being able to make a firm judgment based on only one side of the story.

Fair enough I respect that,but if you find out the small family music shop has told the truth will you condemn Trump for the crook he is?

This is not the 1st time Trump has used these shady type of business deals with small companies

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 03:04 AM
link   

I already condemn Trump. Clinton as well for reasons far gone from shady business dealings.

If there is a hard and fast rule to this election, it is that no matter who lives in that house, the middle class will shrink with a larger "debt" to pay.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 03:13 AM
link   

yeah I agree,both candidates are not shining examples of ethics and morality

It's all a smokescreen mate,an illusion that our votes actually count for something when in reality nothing ever changes and we the public get shafted yet again no matter who is in charge

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

oh dear, 1 person leaves and its the end of the world. Is this the best Clinton lovers can do?
hahaha

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join