It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Fleeing The Sinking Ship! Healy Baumgardner Exits Trump Campaign

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
It hasn't been a good couple weeks for the Trump campaign.

Plagued with questions about ties to Russia, exposés detailing flagrant self-dealing, an appallingly bad debate performance marked with uncontrollable sniffling, juvenile outbursts and incoherent word salad, the failure of the Russian front WikiLeaks to drop its strategically scheduled FSB-sponsored Trump bailout, revelations of violations of the Cuban trade embargo and a late night Twitter meltdown — the campaign staff is desperately trying to hold it all together.

Folks, this ship of fools is sinking fast — believe me.

Trump "Senior Press Representative" (also referred to as "National Trump TV Surrogate") and the Trump campaign's Florida Press Secretary/Spokesperson, Healy Baumgardner, announced today that she'd resigned from the campaign Monday.

Washington Examiner - Trump aide resigns over discomfort with campaign's direction

A top aide to Donald Trump reportedly resigned from her post on Monday after claiming she was no longer comfortable with the direction of his presidential bid.

"It is clear the campaign is now going in a direction that I am no longer comfortable with and I have decided to move on," Healy Baumgardner, a longtime political operative who worked on the communications side of the GOP nominee's campaign, told Bloomberg Politics on Friday.

This campaign has gone in all sorts of deplorable directions — I guess the one that finally made the campaign veteran question her involvement was down?
edit on 2016-9-30 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I expect many more women to abandon the Donald's campaign.

There has been plenty of behind the scene opinions from his team this weak, not a happy bunch..

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   

I guess the non disclosure agreements Trump makes all his people sign, I guess we will never know why???

+15 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   
None of which means "the ship is going down" it just means she doesn't agree with some of his policies. Reaching much?
And please don't say Clinton is surging ahead. The polls are within statistical error. She has one upswing, after weeks of tanking and her followers want to call it a crushing defeat for Trump.

+28 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Folks, this ship of fools is sinking — believe me.

Honestly I think I would put your impartiality and lack-of-bias level somewhere between KCNA (NK state news) and CNN... sooo, no, I dont believe you. Your not a reliable source because you are blinded by your abject, unhealthy, and clearly clinically obsessive hatred with Trump.

Im honestly worried what you are going to do to yourself when he wins....

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: WilburnRoach

Something to do with inability to get bumper stickers or something. I'm guessing Trump doesn't own a company that makes bumper stickers, otherwise there'd be warehouses packed to the rafters with them.

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: CaticusMaximus

Im honestly worried what you are going to do to yourself when he wins....

If he wins? I'll be right here on ATS reminding you of your mistake of course.

edit on 2016-9-30 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

The crushing defeat comes in November. This is just the beginning of the fall.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
None of which means "the ship is going down" it just means she doesn't agree with some of his policies. Reaching much?
And please don't say Clinton is surging ahead. The polls are within statistical error. She has one upswing, after weeks of tanking and her followers want to call it a crushing defeat for Trump.

What tanking. Try facts.

She got a boost from winning her nomination, then it settled down EXACTLY the way those who follow these things said it would.

Now she's gotten a boost again from the debate.

Trump had a very poor showing and it shows in the "legitimate" polling.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I hate him, but he's obviously throwing it. Hillary is only the second most disliked candidate in our lifetime. This was all part of the plan. And anyone acting like she won is just as foolish as a Trump supporter. She weaseled her way onto the ticket. Noone wanted her in '08, and people wanted Bernie this time.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
She weaseled her way onto the ticket.

Personal opinion?

She is the most qualified candidate. That's why she got the nomination.

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Aids have been coming and going for many months. Nothing new to see here. They are not afraid of being murdered, like Hillary's people would be.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Personal opinion?

You seriously think she was more qualified than Bernie?

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

She got the nomination from her party utilizing many many dirty tricks! (In my best Trump voice)

Qualified as in a politician. That is why so many are voting against her.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Just say it out loud Madam president... ha ha ha

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Lol, clinton probably paid them 5 million to leave and say their unhappy publicly.

She better hire a ton more to catch up with all her walkouts.

I don't care who wins. As long as they keep taxing us to death.

Go establishment, go!!

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Personal opinion?

She is a woman, and it's time we had a woman pres?

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

While from an experience standpoint I'll agree with you if we're looking at a resume (my opinion of her aside).

But I think it is clear the voters wanted Bernie, but the media and DNC didn't.

Jeb Bush got more media coverage than Bernie with only 12% of the Republican supporter, yet Bernie was neck and neck, possibly winning but Hillary was put on a pedestal. Artificialy in my opinion, and there have been accusations of this but no proof yet other than dnc emails.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Seems that the women on the campaign staff might understand some things.

Trump Campaign Manager Accidentally Refers to His ‘Abuse’ of Women on Live TV

In a spin-room interview with Fox News, Conway said Trump “made it clear that he came ready to say some rough things if [Clinton] was going to challenge him about his abuse — about his record on women.”

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

It hasn't been a good couple weeks for the Trump campaign.

Hasn't been bad either.

I'm curious, why do you care so much? I get why some of the others here say so much, but you are smart. You know damn well either one is going to lead to really nothing in general. Maybe if hillary gets in some shlt gets passed in the future that will affect the next couple generations, maybe the same with Trump. But to think there will be such a difference between either getting elected is just, well it's quite silly.

If you care to pm me over reply your reason for support go for it, I'm just honestly curious.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join