It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vote For Limberbutt McCubbins!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Don't forget all tabbies are marked with the letter M on their foreheads ... just like the Mark of the Beast. Some make a pretty story about how the Madonna put her mark on the tabby because it purred and sang the baby Jesus to sleep in the manger, but I think we all know better.

Satanism and occult origins confirmed.

Mark of the Beast!

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

They are Masons!

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: ketsuko

They are Masons!

It's OK thought. That just means he's acceptable to the elite and they will bend over backwards to make sure he gets elected.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Has the Campaign announced his religion yet?

I think he is a devout Roman CATholic.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Looks like he has released a list of possible Cabinet appointment candidates....

Famous Cats

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
All I know about his support for Obamacare is that he'd "catscan" it at some point.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
First link is broken- but good read. Limberbutt is probably less of a dick than any other option running- and being a dick is a cats primary objective.

Yes but he works for just the cream, oh wait they all skim the cream don't they and the benefits of insider trading.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Wait you guys, look at the eyes...

REPTILIANS!!!! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!! THEY'RE ALL REPITILIANS!!!!!!

edit on 10/1/2016 by scojak because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
He has my vote!

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
All I know about his support for Obamacare is that he'd "catscan" it at some point.

He will direct HHS to make CATscans part of the required minimal essential coverage.

He will also provide special funding to find a cure and vaccine for CAT scratch fever.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Now i hear his Campaign is asking for write-in votes to be written in with non-feather tipped pens !!!

They need the fowl votes !!!!

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
He will also provide special funding to find a cure and vaccine for CAT scratch fever.

The prelim is back all it needs is funding:

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

DemoCat presidential nominee Limberbutt McCubbins caught red pawed in a cross species torrid affair!

Enraged, Mrs. McCubbins locks cat door to mansion on Martha's Vineyard leaving Limberbutt out in the cold.

Paparazzi following a false lead that Justin Beiber was trolling the alleys for hookers, caught this shot of Limberbutt after a rough night in a KFC dumpster fighting for chicken scraps.

The DemoCatic National Committee is said to be ready to toss McCubbins to the curb and replace him with Morris the Cat of 9Lives commercial fame.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

CATastrophy!

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Guys, I hate to break it to you. But the Fluffington Post has an article confirming that Limberbutt is a member of the 1%.

thefluffingtonpost.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
What a fickle bunch McCubbins supporters are.

edit on 10/4/2016 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
What a fickle bunch McCubbins supporters are.

Hey, I'm still voting for Limberbutt. He's clearly the best candidate available.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

For the first time ever I'm considering writing in a name and the more I look into possibilities, McCubbins may just be the best choice.

The closer the election gets, the more sure I am that both the major candidates are so bad, I simply can't bring myself to vote for them.

May as well vote for a cat. At least they make me laugh.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
a reply to: Greggers

For the first time ever I'm considering writing in a name and the more I look into possibilities, McCubbins may just be the best choice.

The closer the election gets, the more sure I am that both the major candidates are so bad, I simply can't bring myself to vote for them.

May as well vote for a cat. At least they make me laugh.

I've considered voting for Giant Meteor, but Limberbutt is the clear choice.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

how many votes did he get?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join