It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zapreuder Film

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blueangel7
www.assassinationresearch.com...

www.assassinationresearch.com...

Look at frame 313 of the Zapruder film. There is a line above Kennedy's head. What do you think it is? Do you think it could be the line of the bullet? If it is a line from the bullet, then it looks like the shot was from the air overhead.

I belive it is as Flyer said, it is brain matter/skull fragments being projected out after the kill shot...

But that's my opinion...

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 02:32 AM
link   
hate to dig this thread up but heres an animated gif that shows the driver shooting kennedy. i believe kennedy was shot twice, and jackie was attending to kennedy when he got shot again by the driver so she didnt see him do it...have a look for yourself...

btw, the frames for the animated gif were all taken from this video, Image of an Assassination: A New Look at the Zapruder Film

i have not doctored/photoshopped anything. just did screen captures and made it into an animated gif.

click on the thumbnail to see the original file (its about 1.3mb)

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I have to address everyone calling other people's theories stupid. You can be skeptical and still be polite. I say this because I used to believe this theory, the video appears to show the driver shooting JFK. But after watching this over and over I see that the gun in question is actually a glare from the head of the person in the passenger seat. You can tell this if you watch the passenger the entire time, you see the glare before the driver turns around and then again when he does, making it seem that there is a gun in his hand when he turns, just as JFK's head gets obliterated. Though, I think 'most' of you will see this as the truth. One thing you should notice is that when Kennedy does get shot in the head about a second later the person in the passenger seat is shot. It seems this maybe proof there was more than one gunner, at least more than one gun, because the rifle supposedly used by Oswald would have to been reloaded and would not been able to reload shoot all with a second. It's possible it's a richochet, it seems more likely it wasn't. Anyways I'm certain it's not the driver.

***edit***
the video above does not show the entire footage. This video is misleading, you will need to see before what is presented to see that the gun is actually a glare.

[edit on 28-7-2005 by Cattlest]

[edit on 28-7-2005 by Cattlest]

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 05:03 PM
link   
all i can say is download the file...zoom to full screen and watch it

it is clear (at least to me) that it is not a reflection...the glares are on the windscreen and its edges

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Sorry to burst your bubble buddy, but thats a man's head you're seeing. In all possibilities there could be a gun behind the man's head, but you can not see that.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 07:51 PM
link   
after watching it a few more times, i have to agree with you...

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 12:21 PM
link   
i'd like to propose a simple exercise, just count the shots, there was at least one bullet stuck in the pavement, Conolly got hit (how many times?) and Kennedy at least twice, then we have car damage and possibly an injured bystander (cnever heard this before reading this thread).

of course one bullet could strike several times, but its flightpath can't change that much, so... factor in misses and themassive damage to JFK's skull which might as well have been caused by several bullets, fired in salvo, and we get a surreal number of potential shots. just how many?

i'd suggest 2 teams firing one salvo each, one firing ball ammo (1st salvo) the other using frangible rounds fired at doomsday magnum velocities with considerable accuracy to boot. total # of rounds spent: 7-11 (!!!) comments?

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Very interesting conversation. However, saw a show on The History Channel about this about a year ago. Many people were interviewed.

There was a "policeman" on the grassy knoll that day. He had an accomplice with him keeping watch.

I don't know how many are young or old enough to remember the day. It will ring infamously in American history. I grew up in an upper middle class neighborhood. I was in the 5th grade, and heard about the shooting during physed. Many of the children were hooping HAPPILY that it had happened. A true reflection of their parents voting habits. I was stunned, and witnessed the shooting of Oswald live a couple days later.

Ruby was a dude in all types of trouble, and they knew of his cancer when incarcerated.

Who and why? We will never really know. However, it was mob connections with Cuba that was a leading indicator. The Kennedy's had gone after the mob, and of course, Castro was still pissed about the Bay of Pigs fiasco.

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 01:49 PM
link   

all i can say is download the file...zoom to full screen and watch it

it is clear (at least to me) that it is not a reflection...the glares are on the windscreen and its edges

You are wrong and it's been proven several times on this thread that you are wrong. You will see whatever you want, obviously. The "gun" is the glare on the top of the passenger's head as recently mentioned and the arm is the curb of the sidewalk. It's absolutely not the driver shooting...

edit to say: I missed your later post that after looking at it further, you see what we are talking about! Definitely an interesting illusion though!!

[edit on 13-10-2005 by XanaX]

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by UnMature

Actually Kennedy was reaching for his mouth because he felt the bullet go in his throat. He reacts as though he is choking it out or almost as if he is about to vomit. The time between that shot and the fatal shot is only a couple of seconds, and if you've ever received any kind of serious injury you know that you can't concentrate, thus he didn't have enough time to really move much. On top of this he was wearing a back brace which made it impossible for him to bend forward. There have been some to suggest the bullet contained some kind of paralytic agent, but the simplest answer is that it was his back brace that was restricting him as he is thinking about trying to breath and not choke from this burning sensation in his throat.

On Greer: I'm sorry to disappoint you, but the Greer/Gun theory was posited over 20 years ago, and solidly and conclusively debunked by all respected assassination researchers who have helped to provide the evidence of the massive conspiracy involved in the President's murder. The evidence for conspiracy in the death of JFK is quite convincing, as well as Oswald's connections to the CIA. But when it comes to William Greer, a man of impeccable character, he was not holding a gun, did not shoot JFK, had no advance knowledge of the assassination, and was wracked with guilt for years that he couldn't have reacted quicker so as to save the President's life. The newly enhanced Zapruder film shows that both he and Kellerman look back in reaction to Connelly's shouting "Oh, no, no, no! They're going to kill us all!". Greer removes his left hand from the wheel as his right hand is near his knee in order to continue steering. The act of looking back caused him to involuntarily remove his left hand which always remains at a level not higher than his chest. He was not holding a gun, and even if he was to have fired a gun at that angle he'd have shot himself in the shoulder.

[edit on 27-9-2007 by dovdov]

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join