It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zapreuder Film

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I have a quick question about what is shown of the Kennedy Assasination in the Zapreuder film. Why is Kennedy's reaction so odd? His hands or in the shape of fists on his neck. If you got shot in the neck wouldn't you normally put, say one hand flant against the wound and apply pressure? Any medical reason (or other) as to why he would respond in this way?

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I don't see his reaction as odd at all. Being shot in the neck first his reaction seems quite normal.. if there is such a thing.

It is really an ugly moment captured on film. I can't imagine the pain he felt before the head shot. It must have been really bad.

There are and always will be more questions than answers about that day and this event.

[edit on 22-1-2005 by UM_Gazz]

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 03:09 PM
link   
If he was shot by oswad he would have lunged forward the reason he lunges backward is because he got shot from the front, I had a clip I'll try and get it and post it Kennedy is being shot by the driver, watch the driver's left hand and you'll see if you have the un edited film.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Wow.....that's a new one. How does that possible make sense? No one in the car witnessed this? Or around the car? Was Jackie in on it? and she just grabbed that chunk of his head offf the back of the car to make it look good? Was Governor Connally in on it too? and he took a bullet to make it look good?

Please...the fatal head shot came from the grassy knoll...from a shooter behind the fence that was probably a cop or dressed as a cop....some think it was the same cop that was supposedly shot by Oswald later that day.....

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 03:47 PM
link   
THINK THINK both drivers were in on it and all the top leadership of the Gov were in on it cuba Jackie never reached for his head thats the cover story said so people would not question why she was leaving, clue#1 look at the back of the car THERE IS NO BACK PART OF THE PRESIDENTS HEAD FLYING ON THE CAR look look you won.t see anything there press puse if you have to she was trying to leave cuz she saw him shooting The President latter on they just told her keep your mouth shut or your next, the Govenor please that shot he got was the warrning to keep HIS mouth shut also look,look at all the Kennedys who have died there being taken out don't beleieve any of this crap "THE CURSE OF THE KENNEDY'S"

[edit on 25-1-2005 by SiberianTiger]

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Believe me....I know there was a huge conspiracy going on, but your take on it is a bit far fetched. Almost as far fetched as the supposed guy with the umbrella which shot a poison dart through the president's throat and caused him paralysis and that's why he just sat there prime for the head shot...

There was a huge conspiracy....I'm just not buying the driver shooting the president....no way.....and a guy with a poison dart umbrella on the curb wouldn't have sent a shot directly from the back to the front of the president's neck...it would have entered from the right and left from the left....

An ambush that included a shooter/shooters behind the fence on the grassy knoll makes sense....

[edit on 25-1-2005 by Zabilgy]

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I saw the unedited video a few yrs ago and it looked a lot like it was the driver doing the shooting.
You see the drivers arm come around and the guy next to him move to his right to give him room.
The car slows down as he does this, he obviously lifted his foot off the pedal as he pulled the gun from inside his jacket.
You see Kennedy's head snap back from the impact of the shot. If he had been shot from behind it would have snapped fwd first.
Also Jackie Kennedy tries to get out of the car by going over the back.
If the shots were coming from behind why did she go that way?
It makes sense she was trying to get away from the real shooter in front of her, no?

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Howdy folks...

Just got a problem with the driver doing the shooting...

Where is the smoke from the gun the driver used ?

Seems to me if he fired the shot, you could see the smoke from the gun...

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Jackie went on the trunk to get a piece of JFK's skull...not to run away from the shooter....please....and Jedi is correct...where's the smoke?? Was this a new top secret smokeless gun??

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 05:23 PM
link   
JFK's reaction isn't odd...he gets shot in the throat, tilts his head back and reaches for his throat...how is that odd?...and remember, right away after that he gets shot in the back, so that would obviously take his mind off his throat....wouldn't you agree?...then BOOM...shot...goodnight!...this all happened in about what, 5 seconds??.....

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I suggest a person look at the testimony of eighteen year old Arnold Louis Rowland, for the Commission by Mr. Specter. Congressman Gerald Ford is overseeing the testamony. Rowland had an eye exam by the firm of doctors at Finn and Finn "about six months" before the assassination. The doctor said his eye sight was much better than 20/20.

He was at the corner of Houston and Main "position marked 'V' "at the time the President's motorcade passed by. His watch was synchronized with the Hertz clock on top of the school depository building. He always set his watch by it whenever he passed it.

At 12:15
"We were discussing, as I stated, the different security precautions, I mean it was very important person who was coming and we were aware of the policemen around everywhere, and especially in positions where they would be able to watch crowds. We talked momentarily of the incidents with Mr. Stevenson, and the one before that with Mr. Johnson (who Rowland directed to the sixth floor after the fatal shots), and this being in mind we were more or less security conscious. We looked and at that time I noticed on the sixth floor of the building that there was a man back from the window, not hanging out.
He was standing and holding a rifle. This appeared to me to be a fairly highpowered rifle because of the scope and the relative proportion of the scope to the rifle, you can tell about what type of rifle it is. You can tell it isn't a .22, you know, and we thought momentarily that maybe we should tell someone, but then the thought came to us that it is a security agent."

When he is describing which window he saw the man after being handed the photograph on this Commission Exhibit No. 356,

"This was very odd, there where this picture was not taken immediately after that, I don't think, because there were several windows, there are pairs of windows, and there were several pairs where both windows were open fully and in each pair there was one or more persons hanging out the window.
Yet this was on the WEST corner of the building, the sixth floor, the first floor--second floor down from the top, the first was the arched, the larger windows, not the arch, but the larger windows, and this was the only pair of windows where both windows were completely open and no one was hanging out the windows, or next to the window.
It was this pair of windows here at that time."

He describes the rifle as a.30-odd-6 .
He describes the man as white and dark haired and having "on a light shirt, a very light-colored shirt, white or a light blue or a color such as that. This was open at the collar. Ithink it was unbuttoned about halfway, and then he had a regular T-shirt, a polo shirt under THIS, at least this is what it appeared to be. He had on dark slacks or blue jeans, I couldn't tell from that I didn't see but a small portion."

He has to make his own NOTATION to the Commission.
"Something I would like to note is that the window that I have been told shots were actually fired from, I DID NOT see that, there was someone hanging out that window at the time.

Representative FORD. "At what time was that?"

ROWLAND:"At the time I saw the man in the other window, I saw this man hanging out the window first. It was a colored man I think."
FORD: "Is this the same window where you saw the man standing with the rifle?"
ROWLAND:"No; this was the one on the east end of the building, the one that they said the SHOTS were fired from."
FORD: "I am not clear on this now. The window that you saw the man (w/rifle) that you describe was on what end of the building?"
ROWLAND: "The west, southwest courner."
FORD: "And the man you saw hanging out from the window was at what corner?"
ROWLAND: "The east, southeast courner."
FORD: "Southeast corner. On the same floor?"
ROWLAND:"ON THE SAME FLOOR."
FORD: "When did you notice him?"
ROWLAND: "This was before I noticed the other man with the rifle."

He describes him as an "elderly Negro".
He also describes a "colored boy that had an epileptic" fit right across from them after he seeing the man with the rifle (15-20 seconds).

?????

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zabilgy
Jackie went on the trunk to get a piece of JFK's skull...not to run away from the shooter....please....and Jedi is correct...where's the smoke?? Was this a new top secret smokeless gun??

LOL..She wasn't looking for pieces of skull.
Her husband has just been shot right next to her, do you really think she stopped to think about picking up pieces of her husbands skull?
She was panicking and just trying to get away cause she was thinking, "Am I next?".

It's been awhile since I saw that vid but I remember it was pretty obvious the driver pointed something at Kennedy.
What is the driver reacting too? Something made him draw his gun and point it at Kennedy. I'd have to see the vid again to be sure, but nothing seems to justify the driver pulling his gun. Kennedy's head snaps back seconds after the driver points his gun at him. Coincidence? Amazing timing?
Or maybe it wasn't a gun? Perhaps the driver was just offering Mr.Kennedy a banana or something...LOL
If I remember correctly the vid was pretty blurry and you can't really tell for 100% that the driver was even holding a gun, right? (but what else could it be?) So I don't think you'd even see gun smoke.

I hope someone can post the vid. I looked for it on some file sharers with no luck. I'd like to look at it frame by frame.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I Saw the vid and there was smoke the reason all these guys are now asking about "where is the smoke" is because they didn't see the unedittedvid, and why is there an "EDITED" version the answer is clear to conseal the truth about who killed the President thats why.

link   
That's funny...I've got the vid in .avi, and I don't see the driver pulling anything out...

I see ( looking at the vid right now ), the driver is looking back, when the fatal shot is fired, the driver and the person across from him, both drop down behind the windshield ( actually the person across from the driver looks like he is trying to get under the dashboard )...

She wasn't looking for pieces of skull.
Her husband has just been shot right next to her, do you really think she stopped to think about picking up pieces of her husbands skull?
She was panicking and just trying to get away cause she was thinking, "Am I next?".

This I don't know if I agree with it or not...from the vid, it looks like she goes out on the trunk, grabs the hand rail, then it looks like she let's go of it, and moves her hand off to the side ( as if to grab something ), then that's where the agent grabs her by the arm, then helps her back into the seat...

link   
Rowland was the only one who saw a gunman at the school depository building. He directed the first officer to go to the sixth floor. And he says he saw the gunman in the opposite window, from where they said the shots were fired. He also says there were two men on that floor.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SiberianTiger
I Saw the vid and there was smoke the reason all these guys are now asking about "where is the smoke" is because they didn't see the unedittedvid, and why is there an "EDITED" version the answer is clear to conseal the truth about who killed the President thats why.

Do you have the unedited version that you can post, so I can see if it compares with mine ?

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I find it hard to believe that the film isnt all over the net if it showed the driver doing the shooting.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flyer
I find it hard to believe that the film isnt all over the net if it showed the driver doing the shooting.

Yep I'm surprised also, can't find it anywhere.

I saw the vid clip in 1994, when I was in the Navy in Pensacola Fl. A ship mate was in the local UFO club there and the vid was part of a presentation on mainly UFO's. He borrowed it from the club. I wish I could remember the guys name who did the presentation. A guy talked and showed that vid. at church halls and stuff.
He used the Kennedy clip to back up his claim of government cover ups if I remember right.

And yes those of you who don't see the driver pull a gun from his jacket and point it at Kennedy are NOT seeing the original film. You are seeing the edited version. The one I saw wasn't even from the same angle I don't think, pls correct me if I'm wrong I've been to bed since I saw it.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 07:00 PM
link   
is everyone stupid? I'm not saying that there isn't a conspiracyboght come on. when On Aug. 2, 1943 Kennedy's PT boat was cut in two by a Japanese destroyer. He recieved a back injury that caused severe pain. In October of 1954 and February 1955, he had opperations to correct the injury. For this reason, he couldn't slouch to the ground.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 07:02 PM
link   
sorry for the spelling errors.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join