It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

CNN, The Bastion Of Unbiased Truth!

page: 1

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 07:41 PM
Hehe, this whole political year has had me in laughter nonstop watching people in general (ATS members included) become delusional, belligerent, and down right assholes.

CNN seemed to like the fact that Trump might have said some derogatory things against former Miss Universe Alicia Machado, it gave them a story!

Here's the thing though, CNN themselves did a piece on her in the late 90's, and they compared her weight gain to the expansion of the universe.

NEW YORK (CNN) -- When Alicia Machado of Venezuela was named Miss Universe nine months ago, no one could accuse her of being the size of the universe. But as her universe expanded, so did she, putting on nearly 60 pounds.

Since winning the crown, the former Miss Venezuela went from 118 pounds to -- well -- a number that kept growing like the size of the fish that got away.

Funny part? This orange asshole actually stood up for her.

Rumors also surfaced that she might be forced to give up her Miss Universe crown. But Trump, as co-owner of rights to the pageant, said he would never let that happen. "We had a choice of: termination or do this," he said. "We wanted to do this."

[same source]

CNN is probably hoping this page doesn't get out to any right-wing MSM sources, but hell let's be honest, there really aren't any.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 07:46 PM
CNN liked Trump until their parent company decided to back Hillary.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 07:58 PM
Don't rain on the dem's parade!

This is all they got.

They have spent millions of hours on the interwebz celebrating because somebody actually found some dirt on Trump that might finally stick and now you got to go and ruin it!
edit on 30-9-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 08:22 PM
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

I didn't even mention the fact that the article is titled "EXPANDING MISS UNIVERSE".

I was being nice

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 10:51 PM
The Truth About Alicia Machado, includes CNN article.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 10:59 PM
a reply to: Vector99

CNN (and every other media outlet) doesn't ever let facts get in the way of a story.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 11:48 PM

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Vector99

CNN (and every other media outlet) doesn't ever let facts get in the way of a story.

Yep, we are subject to tabloid media without even knowing it.

Well, some know it, but many don't.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 12:10 AM
Not really a reliable news station to watch. I guess if I had to watch one, I would probably watch cspan. It can be pretty dull and uninformative though. Never really watch news on tv, but decided to watch some recently out of curiosity. Seems like both CNN and Fox's primary agenda is to air commercials, first and foremost. After that it is just spin spin spin spin the same three topics over and over all night long. I don't like to use the word hate, but I really hate spinners. CNN and Fox is "news" entertainment and neither should be taken seriously. Get most of my news online from a wide variety of sources, and have to sift through the bull to try and piece together what is actually going on. I am convinced the mass media doesn't want us informed, but just want us to share their opinion on things. Sad state of journalism.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 03:36 AM
CNN is not a candidate for presidency.

If we want to speak about stupid news-channels, don't forget the rightwing. It should be "balanced", righto?

Yes, I am ridiculing this thread. Because it is becoming "grabbing for a straw", and I don't care if this translated well into English..

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 09:11 AM
Cnn is hot garbage, even worst that fox news.

top topics