It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norway believes Bush serves his master Satan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 10:04 PM
link   

story.news.yahoo.com.../050121/480/ny11701211526

Ever notice Bush and his wife gesture the ''Hook 'em, 'horns' salute of the University of Texas Longhorns? Most of us enjoy a good run of associating this act with a salute to Satan. Well this picture was taken during Inauguration day and some where lost in translation, the people of Norway where shocked misinterpreting his hand gesture as a salute to serving Satan. The poor cold little country literally freaked out!

Man he's gotta stop doing that! For the sake of our planet and out of respect for god loving religions. Come on Georgie! Displaying acts of Satanism? Bohemian grove mock human sacrifices? Dancing and worshiping giant owl's named Moleck during the summer? Tell me now, does he ever pray?

Sorry Norway, don't be affraid the world is safe... uh.. for now.. until peace.. wait.. until freedom.. no.. umm yeaah.. gotta go, see ya!

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 10:07 PM
link   
There are about a biliion threads here about Bush's supposed satanic gestures, can't we pare it down a bit?

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 10:08 PM
link   
This thread has already been discussed in minute detail might I add. Get aquainted with the NEW posts or just click Other Current Events and scroll down.

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by websurfer
This thread has already been discussed in minute detail might I add. Get aquainted with the NEW posts or just click Other Current Events and scroll down.

Ooops my bad! i just thought the whole norway thing to be hillarious. anyways i'll continue with my norway fun in the other threads.

mods feel free to kill this

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I never saw any posts about the satanic gesture. I would like to continue talking about it. I know that it means the Texas Longhorns, but it still bothers me, because I knew it was also a satanic sign. During the parade, the whole family was making the sign, when the Longhorn band marched by. It still sort of creeps me out.

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blueangel7
I never saw any posts about the satanic gesture. I would like to continue talking about it. I know that it means the Texas Longhorns, but it still bothers me, because I knew it was also a satanic sign. During the parade, the whole family was making the sign, when the Longhorn band marched by. It still sort of creeps me out.

What can I say, they're long time fans of heavy metal.

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Sorry this thread already exists here on ATS and can be found here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please post your thoughts and comments in it as this thread is now closed.

Thanks
FredT

new topics

top topics

join