It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton now has the momentum!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

When I was a kid about 14 I had pneumonia... I also had a couple of paper jobs that paid ok but the Christmas tips were tremendous, I was ill for about ten weeks, couldn't speak for 4 weeks and I was spitting up green phlegm for a few of those. Nothing was stopping me reaping my rewards, no way in hell. I ended up with a hernia at 15 too that I suspect was off coughing fits.

My point is... Well, your point.

Sometimes we power on, for me it was about $1600 that spurred me, Hillary has plenty of reasons to carry on.

One thing I've never noticed the other side mention either, this recent debate was her in what's been painted as poorly health.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: WilburnRoach

She has the momentum until the next debate, or her next medical crisis.. whichever comes first. This is like a slow-motion race to the finish between two old, retarded horses.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Trump will do his best to deliver Hillary. He isn't any hope to thwart her election.

It's up to the people. And our influence in oversight is basically nothing, now.

When Hillary wins, Trump will also have succeeded. I wonder what his reward is?

One thing is for sure, after today: Whatever Trump agreed to did not include being subject to accusations he is a coc aine user.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Momentum = Mass x Velocity

According to the 2nd law of thermodynamics, "Energy can neither be created or destroyed"

So how does Hillary "get" momentum? If "she now has the momentum" is it an increase in velocity? She could lose some mass I suppose. And I even suppose a negative velocity would "give her momentum" as well. Or eve an increase in mass!

But a body in motion tends to stay in motion unless acted upon by an outside force. And that is the reason I will bother to find my voter's registration card, my ID, and go to the votey place.

I AM THAT FORCE

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I have heard Trump entire reason for running for president is to start his own news entertainment company.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
On reflection is sliced bread a good thing? I think not.

Hillary is more like "powdered toast.

The only thing Trump had to achieve in the debate was not look like the monster the media has painted him to be. Coupled with Hillary and 50 years of debating experience I expected this. I wouldn't count your chips yet Hillary supporters. There were a few cringe worthy moments but to me that just showed hes human.

Seems some of you haven't payed much attention to what is going on this election season. This guy Trump is one sharp character and a quick learner. He has successfully manipulated the manipulators and won the GOP primary against some very motivated corrupt people.

Hillary will not fare so well the next debate. Especially seeing as it's about immigration and foreign policy.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach

I have heard Trump entire reason for running for president is to start his own news entertainment company.

From who?

The guy has everything he could ever want.
You think he would risk the livelihood and lives of himself and family to start an entertainment company?
That's rich. He is willing to sacrifice everything to reestablish some kind of stability in the country. Risking his life and taking a job that pays 1/10th as much per year. Doesn't seem like he is doing this much for the reasons you all are claiming...

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Really proud of Trump. Assange and the Russians will finish her off with a wheel barrel of her own feces dumped on her. Going to be very sad. Tried to warn Democrats to pick another candidate just like I tried to warn them the ACA was going to collapse. Would not listen to reason.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I don't know much about polls and who has momentum. But I listen to NPR a few hours every day as I commute to and from work and they have stepped up their attacks on Trump in a big way following the debate. It's gotten so cringe worthy that I have to change to music.

It makes me wonder why they would go on the attack in such a big way if Clinton had the momentum.
edit on 30-9-2016 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   

What momentum? I think the Clinton propaganda machine has thrown out another lie, in hopes it'll come true.

www.politico.com...

Poll: Trump, Clinton tied in two-way race

Trump is actually pulling ahead in key states.

The Bloomberg poll, however, has Trump ahead by 2 points in a four-way race, with Trump earning 43 percent to Clinton’s 41. Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson has 8 percent and Green Party candidate Jill Stein comes in with 4 percent. Read more: www.politico.com... Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

Also disturbing that NPR is paid for mostly with tax dollars. Their channel along with PBS needs a complete overhaul or be defunded. They should have no political slant, should not even be reporting on politics period. When Trump is elected their budget will be slashed 75%. That's why they are concerned.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

The information you give is from the 26th mine is from today. These are the first real polls to come out since the debate.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
The only momentum Hillary is getting is from MSM lies, there is absolutely no momentum at her rallies.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Then I suppose she will tip over and fall.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Yippee. Hillary is surging. That is what I want, more of the same. Someone who is controlled by the puppet masters,big money and unions. Looking forward to paying more in taxes. Live for that. I like having another crooked politician. What is the definition of insanity....... doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Hey lets keep throwing money at our problems it hasn't really worked before but it might this time if we give it a different name. If Donald gets in there he to will turn to the dark side like Clinton. He will become what he is condemning. Yep get elected and become a member of the old boys club where their motto is ..........we're it and you citizens are sh!t.

edit on 30-9-2016 by Tarzan the apeman. because: I spell badly and my english aint so great either

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

You can hope for some miraculous surge, but they are effectively tied. The results in polls are within statistical error, so neither has a clear lead.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode
a reply to: DanDanDat

Also disturbing that NPR is paid for mostly with tax dollars. Their channel along with PBS needs a complete overhaul or be defunded. They should have no political slant, should not even be reporting on politics period. When Trump is elected their budget will be slashed 75%. That's why they are concerned.

Don't get me wrong I listen to NPR every day because they actually do a good job reporting on non political topics and do report on more than just American news ... and aren't filled with commercials.

And normally when they do report on political issues their bias is bearable... all news sights have a bias, so long as you know theis all you have to do is weigh it against their reporting and you still come away more informed.

But the last few days has been bias on overdrive. That I have to literally have to change the channel because my ears start hurting.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

I have heard Clinton bathes in the monthly period blood of virgins every day to rejuvenate her 400+ year old body.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Maybe..maybe there's more reward than that.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

I have heard Clinton bathes in the monthly period blood of virgins every day to rejuvenate her 400+ year old body.

What does your orange messiah bath in?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join