It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Hillary Clinton now has the momentum!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Hillary Clinton now has the momentum. Her strong debate performance and a surge in some key states has the Clinton campaign Smiling with a renewed optimism and joy in there steps. On the other side Trumps debate performance and his all night ranting about this woman along with his attacks against her has caused at least one (A Woman) of his staffers to quit, since the debate.

Clinton is surging in Michigan, New Hampshire up 7 points, and up 6 points in Nevada and up 4 points in Florida.
realclearpolitics

These are some of the first polls to come out since the debate, so lets see how the polls the next few days look like. It seems to me Hillary has the momentum now, she took it away from Trump with her debate performance.

edit on 30-9-2016 by WilburnRoach because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Well all downhill rolling snowballs have "momentum".

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Somehow, Trump made her look stateswoman like.

She didn't have an episode, and all of a sudden she is the best thing since sliced bread.

On reflection is sliced bread a good thing? I think not.
edit on 30/9/16 by Cobaltic1978 because: Sweet Hillery Clinton, thought she was a woman, but she was another man!!

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach
Hillary Clinton now has the momentum. Her strong debate performance and a surge in some key states has the Clinton campaign Smiling with a renewed optimism and joy in there steps. On the other side Trumps debate performance and his all night ranting about this woman along with his attacks against her has caused at least one (A Woman) of his staffers to quit, since the debate.

Clinton is surging in Michigan, New Hampshire up 7 points, and up 6 points in Nevada and up 4 points in Florida.
realclearpolitics

These are some of the first polls to come out since the debate, so lets see how the polls the next few days look like. It seems to me Hillary has the momentum now, she took it away from Trump with her debate performance.

Anyone who watched the debate has to realize Hillary knows POLITICALLY what the hell

Is going on in the WORLD, and not JUST the US.

Wake up, Dump Trump!!!!

edit on 30-9-2016 by kurthall because: Fix

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: WilburnRoach

Ridiculous.. Propaganda.. Trump is the one surging after the debates, but who cares about reality? Certainly not the MSM.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
You mean that foot dragging, limp as an overcooked noodle type of momentum she displayed on 9/11?

edit on 30-9-2016 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nucleardoom
You mean that foot dragging, limp as an overcooked noodle type of momentum she displayed on 9/11?

I am thinking she went, knowing she was sick, but that the media would HAMMER her if she didn;t go.

Most of us have done this. You are sick, but don't want the consequence of missing that important meeting/appointment/interview. I am guessing her doctor told her, next time, if you don't feel well,
don't go. Walking pneumonia is difficult to diagnose. You walk around until it either goes away or
you eventually faint.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   

The momentum for what exactly? As an Englishman I must confess that American politics seems to be the most and absolute polluted form of democracy I think I have ever seen.

Congratulations to you for helping your world get worse.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Ridiculous.. Propaganda.. Trump is the one surging after the debates, but who cares about reality? Certainly not the MSM.

He is certainly surging, but not in the direction you want him going in! lol

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Momentum?
Did she fall again?

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
October-whats coming from Assange?Bet it`s gonna be good.

link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Well all downhill rolling snowballs have "momentum".

Even turds roll down hill if they are big enough.

link   

Can you fill me in on some of the highlights of Trump's debate performance. I didn't here a solution to anything.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ridgerunner
October-whats coming from Assange?Bet it`s gonna be good.

Seriously doubt it. Unless it's Trumps tax returns.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Momentum?

Did she catch tuberculosis? Let's hope pneumonia is just a start for what's coming

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   

You can look on the bright side you will always have the LATimes!

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Hillary now has the dementia.

And it's spreading to her supporters.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
Momentum?

Did she catch tuberculosis? Let's hope pneumonia is just a start for what's coming

Sorry you wish her ill health.

I can't wait The Second Presidential Debate 2016 is at 8:00 PM - 9:30 PM (CT) on
Sunday, October 9

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ugmold

There wasnt...He offered zero specificity to anything. Which is par for the course for his entire campaign. Not saying Clinton was any better, because of her ideas..but atleast she atleast laid out plans in some specifics. Its just she's either not believable about what she says, or wrong. If you count specific plans listed..Clinton won by a mile..if you want to count it by who talked more..Trump won. Trump did a better job at showing he couldnt handle a debate with someone without cracking...Thats about it. Neither of em won, we all lost.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
"You have been doing this for 30 years."

"You have been fighting Isis your whole life."

Hey Sly Stalone, you might want to get Trump in a new Rockie movie, these lines are top!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join