It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what if jacinta 1972 was right???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I apologise if there is already a thread on with this...

What if jacinta 1972 was right? What if the 3 "comets that hit the earth were just the 3 planes of 9/11 that hit the WTC towers and the pentagon and the fourth one was intervened by god... the one in pensylvania???

And the 2 balls of fire were they next to the sun... well, we all have seen the horrible images of the WTC. And not one picture of the other 2 plane craches...

Anyone an idea???

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Can you give more details on this Jacinta 1972? I don't know what it refers to. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Someone started a thread regarding Jacinta here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Like I said there, I think it's a hoax.

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Well, i came across a few sites:

www.surfingtheapocalypse.net/ cgi-bin/forum.cgi?noframes;read=3703
www.tldm.org/misc/1972.htm

I hope you can find more information there

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 09:40 PM
link   
It's always better that if you start a thread about something, to add some facts about it. People don't always want to have to start searching other web pages just to find out what you are talking about. Just post a little bit of info on it, and you might get more responses to your thread.

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 09:48 PM
link   
to be honest it was my first post...

Here the facts:

In 1971 a man wanted to take a picture of a statue of the Madonna, but when the photo developed, there was jacinta 1972 written micracuesly over it...
It seems that over the years The Lord and Mary have given some clues about it. These clues made it clear that we all would be punished on a certain date, but no info was given on a date but with the clues we could discover the date...

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 09:53 PM
link   
The Catholic church where this occured is here: Our Lady of the Roses in Bayside, Queens

Like I said in the other thread, I live in New York City and these clowns used to be all over passing out pamphlets about how they talk to Mary all the time, even on the phone. I think they're crazy and this is a hoax.

I'm a Protestant so I don't think Mary mother of Jesus has any special powers, but if she did I think she'd find a better place to manifest herself than Queens.

[edit on 1/22/2005 by djohnsto77]

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Ok, but you have to be fair and make a difference between the people annoying you (and to be honest), they would bother me too, to be disturbed at home and the pictures.

let's talk about the pictures...
You are right that queens isn't the nicest place to make an apparition, but then wasn't Mary an humble person? She sacrificed all she had for her belief in God and in her Son.
Have you ever been to Lourdes, France? In the time she appeared there there was nothing more than a wooden village, and she was there too... it could be possible... No?

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Of course it could be possible, but I don't see any significance in Mary and having read all the literature from this church, I think they're all certifiably crazy.

[edit on 1/22/2005 by djohnsto77]

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by freeform
What if jacinta 1972 was right? What if the 3 "comets that hit the earth were just the 3 planes of 9/11 that hit the WTC towers and the pentagon and the fourth one was intervened by god... the one in pensylvania???

Why do you think the fourth one was intervened by God?

If he did intervene that one, why not the other ones. It is well known that the passengers aboard the plane intervened and saved lot of more deaths and the least thing we can do is to give them that credit, instead of saying that someone who doesn't even exists did it.

Surf

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 10:09 AM
link   
The photo itself may be a hoax, but I am the one who found the hidden codes (except for the first one...that was found by someone else a long time ago). I did not make anything up or alter the photo in any way. I just found the hidden messages.

[edit on 23-1-2005 by Geneticus]

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 10:23 AM
link   
By the way, the picture is also posted on one of Sherry Shriner's websites. That does not really help us figure out if the original picture is a hoax or not, but at least it shows that the message resonates with many people...

Sherry Shriner's Bible Codes Website

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by surfup
Why do you think the fourth one was intervened by God?

Surf

In the case of the impacts message, the picture is a timeline reading from one side of the picture to the other. The cross above the timeline is perfectly aligned with the bottom of the curved line portion of the question mark which is the point at which the "Anomaly" changes direction or is known to not impact as it will appear. God has a history of saving people at the last minute from what seems like certain destruction.

The question mark is clear. The end point of the question mark is the impact point that everyone thinks will surely occur. The curved path of the descending object represents the unpredictable path of the object. Together they make up a question mark which brilliantly represents the Anomaly. It is a surprising object with a scism between where it is predicted to go and where it ends up going. The only influencing factor on the page is the cross hanging high above, and it is perfect alignment with the scism.

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Thanks freeform for that info on when where the picture originated

response to:

Originally posted by Geneticus

The question mark is clear. The end point of the question mark is the impact point that everyone thinks will surely occur. The curved path of the descending object represents the unpredictable path of the object. Together they make up a question mark which brilliantly represents the Anomaly. It is a surprising object with a scism between where it is predicted to go and where it ends up going. The only influencing factor on the page is the cross hanging high above, and it is perfect alignment with the scism.

i got confuzed at the unpredictable path later being shown as being predictable and articulated by this supernatural phenomenom Mary.

i learned that all those objects traveling in space were guided by the laws of angular momentum (perhaps authored by God)

that there cross, what symbology would the supposed crucifixion cross
(also termed 'Stake') have in this punishment/calamity model???
an appropriate symbology might be a 'cross-hairs' instead!?

and if one were to superimpose a solar system on this crosshair
having the the boundaries of earths orbit defining the crosshair lengths...
then we might decipher a time-space line for this event
foundation on word meaning & interpetations is soooo, ambiguious.

appreciate your efforts G.

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 01:24 PM
link   

God has a history of saving people at the last minute from what seems like certain destruction.

Hmm. Two central towers of economy and a very important, if not the most important, defense building damaged and at least 2000 dead. If this isn't destruction, then what is?

Maybe God liked the people who the fourth plane was going to attack or maybe you are just making up stuff.

Surf

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

i got confuzed at the unpredictable path later being shown as being predictable and articulated by this supernatural phenomenom Mary.

i learned that all those objects traveling in space were guided by the laws of angular momentum (perhaps authored by God)

that there cross, what symbology would the supposed crucifixion cross
(also termed 'Stake') have in this punishment/calamity model???
an appropriate symbology might be a 'cross-hairs' instead!?

and if one were to superimpose a solar system on this crosshair
having the the boundaries of earths orbit defining the crosshair lengths...
then we might decipher a time-space line for this event
foundation on word meaning & interpetations is soooo, ambiguious.

appreciate your efforts G.

I'm assuming the trajectory of the anomaly will prove to be difficult to predict, but humans will try to the best of their ability to do so, anyway. An object of this nature may operate outside the laws of Newtonian physics.

The linetime, objects, and especially the question mark...all seem too specific to be accidental.

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 01:36 PM
link   

God has a history of saving people at the last minute from what seems like certain destruction.

Hmm. Two central towers of economy and a very important, if not the most important, defense building damaged and at least 2000 dead. If this isn't destruction, then what is?

Maybe God liked the people who the fourth plane was going to attack or maybe you are just making up stuff.

Surf

The mind of God is impossible to understand. Certainly, God is not responsible for the works of man when we are clearly given the power of freewill. God intervenes when He sees fit, and the reasoning is well beyond our ability to know. But God does not initiate the acts of evil that we fight against. The concept of airplanes hitting buildings is clearly a human endeavor; however, a meteor from space seems well beyond all that.

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 01:46 PM
link   

The photo itself may be a hoax, but I am the one who found the hidden codes (except for the first one...that was found by someone else a long time ago). I did not make anything up or alter the photo in any way. I just found the hidden messages.

Geneticus, I hope you don't think I meant you were a hoax, I just think the picture is. I'm sure you're being sincere in trying to find meaning in it. But it if it is fake, I doubt there's anything meaningful to be found.

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 01:55 PM
link   

The mind of God is impossible to understand. Certainly, God is not responsible for the works of man when we are clearly given the power of freewill. God intervenes when He sees fit, and the reasoning is well beyond our ability to know. But God does not initiate the acts of evil that we fight against. The concept of airplanes hitting buildings is clearly a human endeavor; however, a meteor from space seems well beyond all that.

In other words you are nothing but one of those people who blindly believe in God and attribute all good actions to him, regardless of involvement of someone else, in this case the brave people who brought down the plane saving a lot of lives.

Surf

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 04:11 PM
link   

In other words you are nothing but one of those people who blindly believe in God and attribute all good actions to him, regardless of involvement of someone else, in this case the brave people who brought down the plane saving a lot of lives.

Surf

Are you sure it was the passengers that took down the plane?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join