It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Presidential Debate Commission Admits Trump’s Mic Was Messed Up

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Well it looks like Trump was right all along about the microphone being defective the other night during the debate with Hillary !!

The Commission on Presidential Debates has reported there was a problem.

Was it a set-up or just another simple "error" ?

This makes all the wild drug induced sickness sniffling speculation look like a sucker's punch.

Presidential Debate Commission Admits Trump’s Mic Was Messed Up

The Commission on Presidential Debates reported on Friday that there were in fact issues with Donald Trump’s microphone at the Debate Monday evening at Hofstra university in New York.

Following the debate, Trump told the press that they “gave me a defective mic. Did you notice that? My mic was defective within the room,” CNN reports. Trump posed the question: “Was that on purpose?”

While it may be too early to call it anything other than a technical malfunction, the Commission on Presidential Debates said “there were issues regarding Donald Trump’s audio that affected the sound level in the debate hall.”

Makes Hillary's comments look dumb too!!

Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton responded to Trump’s claim Monday evening saying “anybody who complains about the microphone is not having a good night.”

edit on Sep-30-2016 by xuenchen because: mailedoff

+15 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   
As someone who despises both candidates I cannot see how his microphone caused him to have a poor debate. If the commission said his head was 'messed up', then I could understand.

What does it matter about the microphone? I heard him just fine on my television.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Yeah, but everything Trump says are lies, racist, sexist, anti fat people and this and that. He never tells the truth you know.....

*gasp*
edit on 30-9-2016 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

+37 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

As someone who despises both candidates I cannot see how his microphone caused him to have a poor debate. If the commission said his head was 'messed up', then I could understand.

What does it matter about the microphone? I heard him just fine on my television.

The point is - Trump said his mic was messed up. Everyone thought he was making up excuses. Reality is, his mic was messed up.

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Has Hillary and team ever performed an honest act?

If Trump was half as bad as her people say he is....they really shouldnt have to keep stooping to dishonest tactics.
edit on 30-9-2016 by BlueJacket because: Grammar

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger

The point is - Trump said his mic was messed up. Everyone thought he was making up excuses. Reality is, his mic was messed up.

The fact that his mic was messed up inside the debate hall doesn't negate the fact that he was making excuses.

Trump was making excuses, because he lost and his ego doesn't know how to handle that.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

It's still an excuse regardless if it was made up or not.

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Once again trump proven right.

Also - check this nugget out -

Even Machado knew she was overweight.

+1 more 
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

The fact that his mic was messed up inside the debate hall doesn't negate the fact that he was making excuses.

Trump was making excuses, because he lost and his ego doesn't know how to handle that.

But Trump thinks he won. Hes not making up any excuses for "losing" because in his mind, he won. Whether he actually won or not is irrelevant to the topic at hand. We are discussing a messed up mic here and come to find out, Trump was right, his mic was faulty.
edit on 30-9-2016 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Yeah I heard him just fine too.
Every word...

& every sniff.

+1 more 
link   
So did the mic make trump say dumb #?

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

So he was right. Okay, now what? His microphone was not functioning properly. Did you still hear him? How did it impact his performance?

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

He finally says something true, it is like the boy who cried wolf.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I was wondering when a conservative would bring this non issue up. Well, funny enough I actually have some inside baseball about the debates. I know a guy who worked at Hofstra that night setting up audio and video equipment. I asked about the poor sound quality as soon as I saw him to bust his chops and he told me a wire was run under both Clinton and Trump that tjey kept stepping on which caused the sound issues.

So, the audio guys screwed up with bad wire placement.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
dbl
edit on 30-9-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

link   
dbl

link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
So did the mic make trump say dumb #?

Must be one of those MK Ultra mics. Wait....he says dumb # daily. So, not the mic.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
So, the audio guys screwed up with bad wire placement.

It sounds so much more fun to say the debate commission screwed up Trump's mic. Just like it would have been fun to blame Putin if Hilbot's was not working.

Shoot me.

edit on 30-9-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Yeah, because clearly everything else hes ever said are all lies.

Hyperbole much?

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

Come to think of it...I could use a nice Rocky Patel vintage 1992 right about now

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join