It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Obama was getting hostile tweets. What Twitter did next will amaze you.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Steak

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: Steak

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
#sourcessay, huh?

I don't care if they do that. Its their site, they can do whatever they want with it.

That's censorship - the people should be allowed to be heard.

So are the ATS T&C's but you aren't complaining about them. Maybe try to understand the difference between government censorship and private censorship next time?

Sure in a legal sense - I'm talking morally.

Trotting out the ages old cornerstone of arbitrary/subjective thought: morality. Under the guise of morality women are beaten and raped, men are decapitated, and gay people cannot buy wedding cakes. Thank God we have morality to save us!

Of course those on the left have no morals.

More silly ad hominems. Politically trolling out of thin air isn't helping your argument.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I like to use books to get a fire going in the pit if the sun has not quite dried up the wood enough from the last rain. Pages of books get going so well and burn nice and hot. It only takes a few pages to keep it consistently hot enough to get the damp wood back on fire.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I find that I am a unlearned, mean, red neck, ass hole according to the DNC, and I don't care for Trump. Donald will get my vote though, because I wouldn't vote for a theaving, murdering, evil, lieing, pice of excrement if I were dog drunk and hi.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
If the books were written by the Clintons......I'll bring the matches.a reply to: Steak

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: audubon
(The title is because this piece is from Buzzfeed, purveyors of clickbait to the masses. How seriously we take it is therefore uncertain.)

'According to sources' (n.b.) Twitter helped out Barack Obama by censoring 'abusive or hateful' tweets sent to him. Not sure what this was meant to achieve, but it's interesting that they've never offered this sort of assistance to any of the thousands upon thousands of snowflakes who scream about receiving abuse. Could mean that it's done manually, I suppose, but that seems hard to believe.

See: www.buzzfeed.com...

Speculate wildly here.

B b b but, according to Hillary, if you can't handle mean tweets, you're unfit to be President.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

Thats the spirit!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join