It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fake Aleppo hospital scene take one

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Well i'll be damned, I dont even know what to say about this, Take a look at the "injured" guy on the right. The whole scene seems like BS, Everybody is flapping about but seemingly doing nothing at all. we've all seen fake hospital scenes before so this is just another one to add to the list.

Theres definitely a push to win public support for going back into Syria, I believe they want to get something started now at the end of Obamas term.

Dont fall for it.

Ready set action

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ColaTesla

I like the first comment picture on LL.

Selfi from Paris...

edit on 30-9-2016 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

edit on 30-9-2016 by SSimon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
"Crap! I'm on camera! Gotta look like I'm in pain!"

Reminds me of something that happened to me once, many years ago. My mom had to go to the hospital because of blood clots in her legs. (She ended up being OK.) So, I was sitting in the waiting room, watching hospital personnel fuss over a guy with a gruesome compound fracture in his leg. Bones sticking out and everything

Then, suddenly the guy got up and walked away! Huh?!

Turns out they were running a test on their trauma response team. The leg wound was fake, like something from a movie.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Great find! Really doesn't surprise me that TPTB are doing this. It's terrible whats happening to the Syrian people, what's worse is how much of what really happens, gets shown to us.

But for what reason would they stage this? Surely it would be easier to report from a real hospital

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Keep on wagging the dog

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: AshFan

Wagging the Dog for sure. You just can't believe anything from the MSM anymore.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Churchhousecreeper

It would have been easier to show real proof that Saddam Husein was using chemical weapons. But, no, they decided to fake it. Why?

Because it does not exist.

They are doing all of this in order to justify their potential future action in Syria. It's something that's been done countless times before, and is nothing new, when this is west that we're talking about. They are known for lying and making things up so they can accomplish their goal

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Now the French are pushing another UN draft resolution for a ceasefire, part of the resolution is to ground Syrian/Russian jets and implement a 40 minute, once a week window to deliver "humanitarian aid".
If the UN cares so much about the people of Aleppo wouldn't it better to truck the people out rather than truck supplies in?
France pushes UN draft resolution

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   
You aren't seriously suggesting that what's happening in Aleppo is being faked?

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 02:36 AM
link   
if the west orders there rebels to leave town...the bombing stops...right???a reply to: DelMarvel

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   
To many times we have seen fake stuff like this, the purpose is to extract money and resources from the United States because other countries don't want to work to earn a better life for themselves so they create fake propaganda videos saying please help us, you are heartless if you can watch this video without GIVING us something that you have worked for. I say cut off all foreign aid to all of these countries and let them cry that we don't want to HELP them.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   
You can't trust anything you see on the news. It is all propaganda, in fact, thats what we refer to it as in my house, not do you want to what the news but, hey, do you want to watch the propaganda.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   
In western Europe various political cooks have created many movie sets that are designed to look exactly the same as areas in Syria or Libya or other places targeted by their regime change and other ominous practices from western military and intelligence. For example there weer numerous reports of fake places during the Libyan civil war, which represented areas of Tripoli used as staging areas to show pro-western interventionist propaganda a.k.a. "fake news" produced by the usual suspects BBC, CNN and other EU TV broadcasting corporations.

At this point getting surprised that there are fake hospitals is a bit weird ...

top topics

join