It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why did Bruce Jenner become a woman???

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: bigtrousers

I'm saying the 'conservative' sounds like a whiny brat talking about assault. Take a listen 1:00-1:30

"By the way, it is a crime, it is assault- if you just touch someone in an intimidating manner, you don't have to harm them.
If you simply touch someone with the intent to intimidate them, that is a crime.

A lot of people don't know the difference between assault and battery. So, assault is the 'threat' of violence, battery is the actual carrying out of the violence."

That's the worst quantified definition of assault I've ever heard of. He's taking the most special snowflake case of assault possible to fit the narrative that this TSG person assaulted another man when he was just touched.

God cry me a river, does he call the police on everyone that touches and yells at him?
edit on 3-10-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

(post by bigtrousers removed for a manners violation)
(post by bigtrousers removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Again you are not educated on the subject. Go read the many medical journals on the subject.
It is like me giving you a lesson in wiring a plug.
edit on 3-10-2016 by TheKnightofDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   

k.

I still see a whiny conservative using the same degree's of 'special snowflake' arguments. His condescending voice just makes him sound like a turd, no matter what opinion he holds, when he tells the story of assault, but then goes into the definition only to clarify that the man had only been touched, but to still explain why the charge was 'assault'.

He literally sounds like a bleeding rag(his words, not mine) when he is going through this definition of assault. The most special snowflake part of the video is him explaining this definition to fit his case. I'd literally punch a kid in the mouth if he said that to me, after telling me that I committed assault for just touching him. I'll quote it again, but for the full cringe you really have to hear it.

"By the way, it is a crime, it is assault- if you just touch someone in an intimidating manner, you don't have to harm them.
If you simply touch someone with the intent to intimidate them, that is a crime.

A lot of people don't know the difference between assault and battery. So, assault is the 'threat' of violence, battery is the actual carrying out of the violence."

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Are people with autism ill you do know the difference between a disorder and an illness don't you? obviously not. People just reading this thread will see your ignorance so I don'tneed to try and teach someone whose mind is so closed and so uneducated in the subject so carry on.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Please tell me that is you. Please god tell me that career ending video is you.
edit on 3-10-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom

Are people with autism ill you do know the difference between a disorder and an illness don't you? obviously not. People just reading this thread will see your ignorance so I don'tneed to try and teach someone whose mind is so closed and so uneducated in the subject so carry on.

what has autism got to do with transgender? its obviously an entirely different part of the brain.

how exactly did you get this job? did a bus appear outside your home and whisk you off to become a "nurse"?

(post by TheKnightofDoom removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom

With every post you just show people the level of your ignorance. Keep it up.

sure i do.

just because i dont tow the victimhood line and use facts in debates must mean IM ignorant.

your world is upside down, left is right, women are men, dogs are cats.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Well that sucks. If he's not worth my time, talking to you feels stupid now too.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   
bruce jenner is against the rights of gays, yet here you are moaning at me for pointing out facts of society/biology.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Closed for staff review.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join