It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why did Bruce Jenner become a woman???

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: imjack
a reply to: bigtrousers

The analogy is that someone that's sterile still has a Gender,

so Reproduction as an argument for the basis of Gender is moronic.

That's as simple as it #ing gets, and you're wrong if you disagree, not just by my standards, but the Dictionary, and the Internet, and Most-Of-Society.

You are honestly the whale-fin-ass you describe.

LOL, dream on princess.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

You can Google it and find more labs that have done this.

Material to 'inject' into eggs does not need to be Sperm for Transcription.

Reproducing Eggs is more complicated, and the reason Males cannot give Birth yet, but it's not even to quickly be considered impossible.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigtrousers

originally posted by: RainbowPhoenix

a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

im not the one whinging about feelings like you are LOL.

ive yet to see you answer any questions with a valid answer.

im not the one so insecure about myself that i delude myself into pretending im the opposite gender.

Insecure lol baby boy I'm friggin awesome and I know it, my life is awesome and I treasure it. My transition has nothing to do with insecurity but rather an internal sense of identity that does not align with one particular part of my anatomy. Whining you say but I wouldn't call it that I call it attempting to tell you about yourself but your too obtuse to notice or care. Your just an @hole because you know you can hide behind your computer screen and get away with it. Your words are absolutely worthless and insignificant in the grand scheme of my life. You are just some turd sat behind a computer screen that has annoyed me much in the same way as a buzzing fruit fly would. I can tell by your writing style that you are either young or not too intelligent or maybe both. Respond to me if you want but your still just a turd that is irrelevant to me and my goals. I seriously think you are a teenaged troll that thinks that you are winning something by being mean spirited when really all you are doing is exposing yourself for the bitter little coward that you are.

you dont even know the difference between "youre" and "your", im an electrician by trade, whats your day job? cleaning toilets? LOL.

notice how i use the correct words?

all you are doing is exposing yourself as a mentally ill male.

youre not a woman, bro.

That's it that's all you've got is picking apart one little typo that I made because I type quickly and without looking at the keyboard. Lol now your desperation is showing and you are grasping at straws. I was an electricians helper way back when and I can tell you that a lot of those guys weren't that bright, skilled at their jobs oh hell yeah but outside of that generally very poorly educated in the general sense.

its not one little typo, youve been doing it the entire thread where youve commented, i never said anything because i actually am polite, unlike yourself.

why does society need to accept your delusions?

you were a helper, therefore a labourer, you have NO SKILLS.

congratulations, mr unemployable in a dress.

do you even know how many different fields of electrical engineering there is? nope, you dont because youre a man that dresses up in drag.

I'm done you are obviously determined to be a dick and I have nothing to prove to you or gain from interacting with your hatefulness. You assume I have no skills because I was a laborer when I was like 19 before I moved on to bigger and better things. I was in the Marine Corps where I learned how to work with military demolitions but yeah you're right I have no skills and am unemployable. I didn't get offered a lucrative contract for embassy duty in kuwait based on my impressive resume after my enlistment. You're just mad because I'm more of a man than you'll ever be and a better woman than you'll ever have. I hope you noticed I took the time to type out the apostrophe and e after your and I admit that I slack on that but it's out of laziness and speed typing based on the fact that you will get the general message not not knowing the difference. I didn't know that was writing for a grade.
edit on 2-10-2016 by RainbowPhoenix because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   

im not the one whinging about feelings like you are LOL.

ive yet to see you answer any questions with a valid answer.

im not the one so insecure about myself that i delude myself into pretending im the opposite gender.

Insecure lol baby boy I'm friggin awesome and I know it, my life is awesome and I treasure it. My transition has nothing to do with insecurity but rather an internal sense of identity that does not align with one particular part of my anatomy. Whining you say but I wouldn't call it that I call it attempting to tell you about yourself but your too obtuse to notice or care. Your just an @hole because you know you can hide behind your computer screen and get away with it. Your words are absolutely worthless and insignificant in the grand scheme of my life. You are just some turd sat behind a computer screen that has annoyed me much in the same way as a buzzing fruit fly would. I can tell by your writing style that you are either young or not too intelligent or maybe both. Respond to me if you want but your still just a turd that is irrelevant to me and my goals. I seriously think you are a teenaged troll that thinks that you are winning something by being mean spirited when really all you are doing is exposing yourself for the bitter little coward that you are.

you dont even know the difference between "youre" and "your", im an electrician by trade, whats your day job? cleaning toilets? LOL.

notice how i use the correct words?

all you are doing is exposing yourself as a mentally ill male.

youre not a woman, bro.

That's it that's all you've got is picking apart one little typo that I made because I type quickly and without looking at the keyboard. Lol now your desperation is showing and you are grasping at straws. I was an electricians helper way back when and I can tell you that a lot of those guys weren't that bright, skilled at their jobs oh hell yeah but outside of that generally very poorly educated in the general sense.

its not one little typo, youve been doing it the entire thread where youve commented, i never said anything because i actually am polite, unlike yourself.

why does society need to accept your delusions?

you were a helper, therefore a labourer, you have NO SKILLS.

congratulations, mr unemployable in a dress.

do you even know how many different fields of electrical engineering there is? nope, you dont because youre a man that dresses up in drag.

I'm done you are obviously determined to be a dick and I have nothing to prove to you or gain from interacting with your hatefulness. You assume I have no skills because I was a laborer when I was like 19 before I moved on to bigger and better things. I was in the Marine Corps where I learned how to work with military demolitions but yeah you're right I have no skills and am unemployable. I didn't get offered a lucrative contract for embassy duty in kuwait based on my impressive resume after my enlistment. You're just mad because I'm more of a man than you'll ever be and a better woman than you'll ever have. I hope you noticed I took the time to type out the apostrophe and e after your and I admit that I slack on that but it's out of laziness and speed typing based on the fact that you will get the general message not not knowing the difference. I didn't know that was writing for a grade.

ooo big deal you served in the military, youre so brave, im not bothered about your grammar, its the fact you use the entirely wrong words, and act as if its a typo LOL.

youre right finally, you said something true, you are a man.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   

security = glorified janitor.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: imjack
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

You can Google it and find more labs that have done this.

Material to 'inject' into eggs does not need to be Sperm for Transcription.

Reproducing Eggs is more complicated, and the reason Males cannot give Birth yet, but it's not even to quickly be considered impossible.

it needs artificial insemination, ie not bioligical or natural.

go back to school.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Those who choose ignorance - - remain ignorant.

There are Cis like me who choose knowledge.

And I pass it on to my grandchildren. As I'm sure others who choose knowledge do.

Hang Tough

(post by bigtrousers removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Pot kettle. can someone report this troll.

(post by bigtrousers removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Thing is you are wrong. Educate yourself eh? or remain ignorant.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

But guys he is an electrician so he obviously knows all about the biology and psychology of the condition......Forget the decades of study eh?.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom

But guys he is an electrician so he obviously knows all about the biology and psychology of the condition......Forget the decades of study eh?.

how about show me one single case of 2 females reproducing or 2 males, entirely by nature, no medical insemination.

bet you cant find 1, because youre wrong.

hop to it sjw

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom

a job you are disqualified from even attempting to get a career in, it requires knowing lots of things about how things work, not your cup of tea.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   

I never claimed that so....also we don't have a problem making babies in today's world so what is your point? many folk can not have kids but they can adopt and tbh you don't need kids to lead a productive life.
So what is your point is it a dig at people who can't have kids?.
Or are you just showing your ignorance on the subject of transgendeed folk?.
You are using the same arguments folk used against gay folk U bet you hate those also because they can not have kids (by your definition) also.
It is 2016 stop being a douche and read a book.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join