It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why did Bruce Jenner become a woman???

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: bigtrousers

the only real point of intercourse is for reproduction purposes.

And what a boring life you must lead...I bet you only go missionary huh there big guy. The bottom line is that if I respectfully ask you to gender me as a female and you refuse then you are just being a belligerent ass. Now in the real world there are actions I could take to adjust your attitude but here I'm afraid I have to be nice to you despite the fact that you are intentionally going out of your way to be rude and obtuse. It is so frustrating too because these things you say are hurtful and just plain mean spirited and again I'm not allowed to insult you the way you do Transgender women or men for that matter. Hey look I found this old picture of you...

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: angeldoll

Simplicity is Not Complicated . Neither are Mental Disorders .

Do you remotely see how useless and meaningless the above sentence is? It says nothing. Sometimes, I think, people don't know enough to know how much they don't know.

Trans genders are people who have determined they are incapable of continuing in their present state, or to do so grossly compromises who they are mentally and emotionally.

This subject has been discussed at length over the last couple of years right here on ATS. Really excellent threads, with transgendered people explaining their histories and thoughts from the heart. If you wanted to actually learn something, and heighten your capacity for understanding and compassion, (not to mention improving your knowledge base) you could use the search function and go back and read them. You might then be able to comment in an intelligent and knowledgeable way, instead of simply popping off comments that only serve to show a clear lack of regard for understanding the world you live in.

My Post says Everything . I am a Minimalist . Poor Bruce has become Mentally Handicapped . The Obvious Truth Hurts , doesn't it ?

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: RainbowPhoenix

And what a boring life you must lead...I bet you only go missionary huh there big guy. The bottom line is that if I respectfully ask you to gender me as a female and you refuse then you are just being a belligerent ass. Now in the real world there are actions I could take to adjust your attitude but here I'm afraid I have to be nice to you despite the fact that you are intentionally going out of your way to be rude and obtuse. It is so frustrating too because these things you say are hurtful and just plain mean spirited and again I'm not allowed to insult you the way you do Transgender women or men for that matter. Hey look I found this old picture of you...

tough # for your feelings princess, i dont let "feelings" determine factual realities of our species.

two men cant have a child, no matter how much surgery either one of them has.

two women cannot produce a child.

its not mean spirited, just because brucey thinks hes a woman doesnt make him a woman

cry as much as you like, bruce will NEVER be female.

if a dog is trained to behave like a cat, is the dog a cat?

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigtrousers

tough # for your feelings princess, i dont let "feelings" determine factual realities of our species.

two men cant have a child, no matter how much surgery either one of them has.

its not mean spirited, just because brucey thinks hes a woman doesnt make him a woman

cry as much as you like, bruce will NEVER be female.

if a dog is trained to behave like a cat, is the dog a cat?

You sound so tough I bet your just angry because you have a tiny penis, now of course that is just speculation but since were going out of our way to *%^* feelings then %^*% you and yours. I know this will probably be removed but I don't really care I just wanted to say it. Oh and by the way my feelings are just fine because little insignificant internet trolls such as yourself have no affect on the tangible quality of my life. You don't like me and I don't like you so that is what it is but I bet you wouldn't say any of this to my face and if you did then I pity the fool.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

im not the one whinging about feelings like you are LOL.

ive yet to see you answer any questions with a valid answer.

im not the one so insecure about myself that i delude myself into pretending im the opposite gender.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   
everything that doesnt agree with your "mindset" is trolling is it? LOL.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   
ill tell you who is an actual troll, bruce jenner, for conning you into thinking hes a woman LOL.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   

www.dailymail.co.uk...

oh look 2 women can have a baby

It's basically pointless to talk to you. I told you this, before you even mentioned this, because I figured you were ignorant, you missed it in your arrogance of knowing 'everything' even though you're wrong about this, the definition of Gender, and everything else in your personal life probably.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   

im not the one so insecure about myself that i delude myself into pretending im the opposite gender.

Insecure lol baby boy I'm friggin awesome and I know it, my life is awesome and I treasure it. My transition has nothing to do with insecurity but rather an internal sense of identity that does not align with one particular part of my anatomy. Whining you say but I wouldn't call it that I call it attempting to tell you about yourself but your too obtuse to notice or care. Your just an @hole because you know you can hide behind your computer screen and get away with it. Your words are absolutely worthless and insignificant in the grand scheme of my life. You are just some turd sat behind a computer screen that has annoyed me much in the same way as a buzzing fruit fly would. I can tell by your writing style that you are either young or not too intelligent or maybe both. Respond to me if you want but your still just a turd that is irrelevant to me and my goals. I seriously think you are a teenaged troll that thinks that you are winning something by being mean spirited when really all you are doing is exposing yourself for the bitter little coward that you are.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: imjack

www.dailymail.co.uk...

It's basically pointless to talk to you. I told you this, before you even mentioned this, because I figured you were ignorant, you missed it in your arrogance of knowing 'everything' even though you're wrong about this, the definition of Gender, and everything else in your personal life probably.

LOL is that you evidence? seriously.

you entirely ignore the fact that its done ARTIFICIALLY, two women, no medical equipment CANT produce a baby.

you need to be sectioned under the mental health act.

(post by bigtrousers removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   

You've proven yourself to be a small-minded, fearful and ugly person, lacking in social graces and probably wearing bigtrousers to conceal your inadequacies? Real men that are secure in their manhood and sexuality aren't bothered by all these things as much as you are. That says a lot about your character and personality.

Why is it you have such disrespect for people and feel the need to go out of your way to be obnoxious and rude? Is that how you'd like others to treat you? I thought I'd give that a try and it doesn't feel too good when someone is dismissive or demeaning does it? It doesn't feel good to me to say negative things about others either even if they are assholes.

All of us are more alike than we are different. The world would be a much better place if more people showed a little kindness and respect to others. How about giving that a try even if these things are far above your capacity to understand.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: imjack

www.dailymail.co.uk...

LOL is that you evidence? seriously.

you entirely ignore the fact that its done ARTIFICIALLY, two women, no medical equipment CANT produce a baby.

you need to be sectioned under the mental health act.

and AGAIN someone that's STERILE requires medical equipment. What difference does that make exactly? Are they Genderless?

This STILL doesn't qualify as a conditional definition of Gender, the entire purpose of your ass-rant-brigade.

It all started when you misunderstood the definition of somethings Sex, as it's Gender, remember all those pages ago?

Still feels like yesterday, you learning basic words.
edit on 2-10-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freija

You've proven yourself to be a small-minded, fearful and ugly person, lacking in social graces and probably wearing bigtrousers to conceal your inadequacies? Real men that are secure in their manhood and sexuality aren't bothered by all these things as much as you are. That says a lot about your character and personality.

Why is it you have such disrespect for people and feel the need to go out of your way to be obnoxious and rude? Is that how you'd like others to treat you? I thought I'd give that a try and it doesn't feel too good when someone is dismissive or demeaning does it? It doesn't feel good to me to say negative things about others either even if they are assholes.

All of us are more alike than we are different. The world would be a much better place if more people showed a little kindness and respect to others. How about giving that a try even if these things are far above your capacity to understand.

im not going out of my way to be rude, just because reality doesnt allign with your delusional mindset you get hurt feelings and whine.

respect is earned, whats so special about a man in a dress with fake tits?

trannies lives are so miserable they feel they need to become a totally different person to be happy, woe is you.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Insecure lol baby boy I'm friggin awesome and I know it, my life is awesome and I treasure it. My transition has nothing to do with insecurity but rather an internal sense of identity that does not align with one particular part of my anatomy. Whining you say but I wouldn't call it that I call it attempting to tell you about yourself but your too obtuse to notice or care. Your just an @hole because you know you can hide behind your computer screen and get away with it. Your words are absolutely worthless and insignificant in the grand scheme of my life. You are just some turd sat behind a computer screen that has annoyed me much in the same way as a buzzing fruit fly would. I can tell by your writing style that you are either young or not too intelligent or maybe both. Respond to me if you want but your still just a turd that is irrelevant to me and my goals. I seriously think you are a teenaged troll that thinks that you are winning something by being mean spirited when really all you are doing is exposing yourself for the bitter little coward that you are.

you dont even know the difference between "youre" and "your", im an electrician by trade, whats your day job? cleaning toilets? LOL.

notice how i use the correct words?

all you are doing is exposing yourself as a mentally ill male.

youre not a woman, bro.

That's it that's all you've got is picking apart one little typo that I made because I type quickly and without looking at the keyboard. Lol now your desperation is showing and you are grasping at straws. I was an electricians helper way back when and I can tell you that a lot of those guys weren't that bright, skilled at their jobs oh hell yeah but outside of that generally very poorly educated in the general sense.

(post by bigtrousers removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   

you dont even know the difference between "youre" and "your", im an electrician by trade, whats your day job? cleaning toilets? LOL.

notice how i use the correct words?

all you are doing is exposing yourself as a mentally ill male.

youre not a woman, bro.

That's it that's all you've got is picking apart one little typo that I made because I type quickly and without looking at the keyboard. Lol now your desperation is showing and you are grasping at straws. I was an electricians helper way back when and I can tell you that a lot of those guys weren't that bright, skilled at their jobs oh hell yeah but outside of that generally very poorly educated in the general sense.

its not one little typo, youve been doing it the entire thread where youve commented, i never said anything because i actually am polite, unlike yourself.

why does society need to accept your delusions?

you were a helper, therefore a labourer, you have NO SKILLS.

congratulations, mr unemployable in a dress.

do you even know how many different fields of electrical engineering there is? nope, you dont because youre a man that dresses up in drag.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: imjack

" Once any mice offspring have been born, the team will test their behaviour and ability to reproduce and give birth to a new healthy generation. But there are major obstacles to be overcome before scientists could consider using the technique on humans."

" oh look 2 women can have a baby "

Mice are one thing , Humans are another . The Article is Pure Speculation on your part .

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   

The analogy is that someone that's sterile still has a Gender,

so Reproduction as an argument for the basis of Gender is moronic.

That's as simple as it #ing gets, and you're wrong if you disagree, not just by my standards, but the Dictionary, and the Internet, and Most-Of-Society.

You are honestly the whale-fin-ass you describe.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join