It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why did Bruce Jenner become a woman???

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
If Bruce Jenner can keep his penis and be considered a woman,
Can I keep my guns and be considered unarmed?

I know right??? Those things are exactly the same! (They are not)

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: bigpatato

Because now he's apparently changing back.

Do you have a source for this? It may have been mainstream news but I do not pay attention to anything Kardashian.

As far as the demasculinizing of society as an agenda all you have to do is look at todays youth.

Being masculine is a bad thing to todays young males and being effeminate is glorified.
Welcome to the androgynous future.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

Because now he's apparently changing back.

Do you have a source for this? It may have been mainstream news but I do not pay attention to anything Kardashian.

As far as the demasculinizing of society as an agenda all you have to do is look at todays youth.

Being masculine is a bad thing to todays young males and being effeminate is glorified.
Welcome to the androgynous future.

lol "my masculinity is under attack"
Jeez, man. Nevermind that frooty #. Let's hit the gym!

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Why do you care?

It's no ones business outside of Caitlyn Jenner's immediate family.

This became very old news the day after it broke.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   
A simple reply to a simple question in the title:

Mental Illness, and Weakness............
what more can you say other than the obvious...

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

Actually, the neighborhood I grew up in, I still live in with a bunch of tough guys in it. Always has been, always will be, being fem around here might get you an a$$ kicking. Actually, there's no might about it, its a dog eat dog area around here. You either look like you can take care of yourself, or you get taken care of.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Bruce Jenner was also "Woman of the Year"

edit on 30-9-2016 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigpatato
a reply to: randyvs

for the money, no other reason.

I wouldn't be surprised if the notion that he could make some money by coming out as transgender made his decision more palatable. However, his main reason for coming out as transgender is probably for the same reasons that other unknown people (people who don't profit from it) come out as transgender.

I mean, I doubt he's faking it just for the money. The money is just an added fringe benefit.

edit on 2016/9/30 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I still think Bruce has his twig and berries so is he actually a woman?

To answer the original question, he did this because of mental illness that was probably exacerbated by contact with the horrible Kardashian family.

edit on 30-9-2016 by DeplorableBasket because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   
It's a well planned out cash cow......Or Cash Heffer which ever is PC for ya.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   
DYK Some homosexual men, and women, are quite "tough"? It's even a sort of subculture. I used to work at the gay bar in town and I used to hear the old guys tell stories on how a couple of these butches would stand outside and beat the # outta any straight guy who even as much looked at them funny and would proudly tell them they got beat up by a faggot.

So, you know...you never know.

This is just in response to anyone who feels as though the world is going soft and masculinity is dropping.

Masculinity is in yourself. It's a way of projecting what's inside. I consider myself masculine, though not overtly so. I have kids, a wife. I don't think I'm "fem" as you would say, either. I'm 100% comfortable with my sexuality and my gender. Ibdont feel threatened or under suppression by gays, clowns, trans people, Syrians or donut men. I have enough personal # to think about, let alone who doesn't have a penis, who's manly, who's in the wrong bathroom, or who's moving in on my way of life.

I like to believe most people see things the same way. Most people I know do. It's just the way it is. Thats what boggles the mind when you guys really make a YUGE* deal out of societal # that, honestly, doesn't even affect your life directly, or in a huge way.

So who's the real snowflake?

edit on 30-9-2016 by CigaretteByrnes because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   

He is changing back?

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Honestly, I appreciate the effort you've put into this thread, and I think this take is interesting; however, I think Bruce became Caitlyn simply because she wanted to. WHY did she want to? I don't think that matters. Even if it was just for money....who cares. You only get one life, if she wants to live the rest of it out as rich Caitlyn more power to her. Even if it was the Illuminati, who cares? We should all be strong enough to have our own minds about us, and not be so easily persuaded by the "Illuminati" if that is what happened.

Anyhow its her life, and she can live it how she sees fit. Shes not harming anyone else by changing gender or pronoun, or features.

-Alee
edit on 9/30/2016 by NerdGoddess because: meh

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Bruce had been looking more and more like a woman for at least 15 years before this. Talk about a long game!

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: NerdGoddess
Honestly, I appreciate the effort you've put into this thread, and I think this take is interesting; however, I think Bruce became Caitlyn simply because she wanted to. WHY did she want to? I don't think that matters. Even if it was just for money....who cares. You only get one life, if she wants to live the rest of it out as rich Caitlyn more power to her. Even if it was the Illuminati, who cares? We should all be strong enough to have our own minds about us, and not be so easily persuaded by the "Illuminati" if that is what happened.

Anyhow its her life, and she can live it how she sees fit. Shes not harming anyone else by changing gender or pronoun, or features.

-Alee

Well, you managed to fit my ginormous rant into a paragraph. lol

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   
putting on a dress and talking in falsetto does not make one a female...Bruce is still a man

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: CaDreamer
putting on a dress and talking in falsetto does not make one a female...Bruce is still a man

So the only thing that makes a woman a "woman" is a vagina?

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   
It was less horrifying than having sex with a Kardashian.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   
It's not PC to say so, but transgenderism is a mental illness. There are good reasons why it shouldn't be lumped in with homosexuality (ie, "LGBT").

Studies show that transgender people really aren't any happier after the sex change than they were before. There is mounting evidence that the whole concept of transgenders being the "wrong gender" is off-base. Psychologically, what's happening is they suffer from a poor self-image, and are obsessed with the idea that their life would be better if they were the opposite gender. Transgenders supposedly have a high suicide rate, because once the initial euphoria wears off, they realize that they still aren't happy with who they are.

It could very well be that Bruce thought his life would be better as a woman, and now that he's Caitlyn he's realized that isn't the case.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join