It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why did Bruce Jenner become a woman???

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 04:26 AM
link   
This is kinda interesting I thought....

Why did Bruce Jenner become a woman??? Was it to perform and promote some kind of illuminati ritual? Very likely.

Apparently the guy was near broke. Seriously. He had lost most of his money (again). And needed money. Well they paid him handomly to do this. He now has 100 million bucks. Where'd that come from overnight? Like seriously!!!

So the agenda is to demasculate the strong symbol of a Vibrant male. Pervert it. Then have him even say he's a Christian and that he's okay with and wants to do this sex change. He most likely did not get an actual sex change operation. That's a lie most likely.

Because now he's apparently changing back. Now that all the fan fair is over, that agenda is over and ritual. It's all about causing pyscholocal truama in young and innocent people. It's like watching a horror movie when your a kid. It has a psycholocial impact on the brain. It deadens you. Plus add to that the whole liberal agenda of trying to push on main stream america this whole sick agenda and make it sound like it's somehow now "normal". it's stupid. It's all a big psy-opp.

Like seriously what else is it? Him actually wanting to finally live out what he knew he was all along, give me a break. Ya I'd become a woman too for a few years for a 100 million! Trust me I would! That's a lot of coin! Just as long as I could change back later, and keep all the money. Cuz that's exactly what he did. They used him as a means to promote their psy-opp.

Your thoughts???

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 04:27 AM
link   
"Why did Bruce Jenner become a woman???"

Did it???

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
"Why did Bruce Jenner become a woman???"

Did it???

No. She is still male. "Down there."

While I agree Caitlyn makes Transgenders look stupid, and the potential for a psy-op there, gay psy-ops sounds retarded and don't exist.
edit on 30-9-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: bigpatato

Ummmm , not even sure how to reply .

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Ask him/her.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 04:33 AM
link   
He probably became bored of being a "woman", it's hard work to dress as a woman everyday.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 04:34 AM
link   

IDK personal reasons?

He wanted to be a single parents?

I'm sure he has her reasons.

Bruce Jennifer!

edit on Ram93016v37201600000019 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 04:36 AM
link   

i believe she/he is striving for his/her yin/yang balance and perhaps because he is famous...shared his/her balancing with tabloids and stuff...
as long as she/he is comfortable striving for balance in his natural character...then thats good for her/him...
i have watched programs and read lots of books on these topics of gender identity and being attracted or in love with either gender...
thanks for bringing back an intersesting topic!

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

for the money, no other reason.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigpatato
a reply to: randyvs

for the money, no other reason.

Money nah!
Maybe for the power!

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 04:47 AM
link   
I remember one e of the dulce base whistle blowers from my earlier truthing. He said that they've been doing those surgeries down there for a long time before it was trendy on the surface. He also said that they can brainwash you and make you think that you've always wanted to be a woman. So I think he's a mind control victim?

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: flyingdutchman2112

I really hope this is the future the modern man most fears.

Brainwashed to be a women? LOL. The demasculation is complete for you guys to think this crap.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Why care?.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 05:12 AM
link   

why does the answer matter to you // me // ATS // teh world ?

seriously - its like asking :

why did ignorant_ape have meusli for brekkie this morning ?

the actuall answer is - i am going away for the weekend - and wanted to use up the open milk [ it will be sour by the time i return home ]

there simple answer - but why do you care ?

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 05:12 AM
link   
He never did become a female, chop your bits off, fake boobs, long hair and wear a dress = still a male.
edit on 30-9-2016 by NeoSpace because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I don't follow similar news, but the logic you share has value in the context of the world affairs these days. It's big movement against the power of man going up. They started this back then by creating feminism. Now... if men start to wish to become "whatever", because it's modern, world will have huge problem. Yet, that's not new tactic. Banksters used it for centuries. Create a fake war, or revolution. Send the men(warriors, young powerful and strong enemies to you in big numbers) of a certain country to fight, preferably against each other and after the fires burn down, just buy it the castrated country's economy for pennies. So maybe they changed the line with the war in the script to a line with a "social revolution of the mind", or wherever else their heroin impacted minds came to, while being backwaxed by several Malaysian transgenders with big hands and missing teeth...

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   
I'd say 50/50.

Maybe it was TPTB who coerced it after it went bankrupt.
Maybe it was just to get some fame again?

Maybe it is just one very confused individual.
Eh, no skin off my back, but possibly some off the backs of the younger generations.
You know how impressionable kids are..

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Apparently the guy was near broke. Seriously. He had lost most of his money (again). And needed money. Well they paid him handomly to do this. He now has 100 million bucks. Where'd that come from overnight?

Not really.

The Caitlyn Jenner net worth figure of $100 million that gets passed around the internet is almost certainly too high. Our analysis shows the real story. Caitlyn Jenner was born Bruce Jenner, the son of an arborist in New York. Unlike Donald Trump or Rob Kardashian, there was no big inheritance to start her net worth off early. She has since earned a total of $48 million in her lifetime from various sources, including acting, TV, several successful businesses, high public speaking fees and multiple endorsement deals. Taxes and expenses of nearly $34 million leave a final Caitlyn Jenner net worth figure of $17.8 million.

Caitlyn Jenner Net Worth: No Way It’s $100 Million

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   

This is kinda interesting I thought....

Why did Bruce Jenner become a woman??? Was it to perform and promote some kind of illuminati ritual? Very likely.

Apparently the guy was near broke. Seriously. He had lost most of his money (again). And needed money. Well they paid him handomly to do this. He now has 100 million bucks. Where'd that come from overnight? Like seriously!!!

So the agenda is to demasculate the strong symbol of a Vibrant male. Pervert it. Then have him even say he's a Christian and that he's okay with and wants to do this sex change. He most likely did not get an actual sex change operation. That's a lie most likely.

Because now he's apparently changing back. Now that all the fan fair is over, that agenda is over and ritual. It's all about causing pyscholocal truama in young and innocent people. It's like watching a horror movie when your a kid. It has a psycholocial impact on the brain. It deadens you. Plus add to that the whole liberal agenda of trying to push on main stream america this whole sick agenda and make it sound like it's somehow now "normal". it's stupid. It's all a big psy-opp.

Like seriously what else is it? Him actually wanting to finally live out what he knew he was all along, give me a break. Ya I'd become a woman too for a few years for a 100 million! Trust me I would! That's a lot of coin! Just as long as I could change back later, and keep all the money. Cuz that's exactly what he did. They used him as a means to promote their psy-opp.

Your thoughts???

Translation: I don't trust things i dont understand.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   
If Bruce Jenner can keep his penis and be considered a woman,
Can I keep my guns and be considered unarmed?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join