It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Mary J. Blige Sings about Police Brutality for Hillary Clinton in Awkward Interview

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 03:22 AM
link   
I have waited a couple of days to see this here. But alas I have not, so here it is...in all it's glory. First I have no horse in this race but this is WEIRD. Did Clinton jump the shark? What say you ATS?(the common phrase) Wait there is more to come..tomorrow?

This is WEIRD.
edit on 9/30/2016 by jappee because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: jappee

That was just painful to watch.

Whoever the campaign advisor is that thought this was a great way to go after the black vote should be strapped to a rocket and fired into the sun.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 03:30 AM
link   

My 3rd eye tells me that it will be heart tugging and scripted. An appeal to emotion. MSM will plaster it everywhere but at the end of the day, it will just be more propaganda and pandering.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 03:33 AM
link   
So it is weird as f*ck?, to not just me?...Thanx

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: MagnaCarta2015

agreed..Painful

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 04:52 AM
link   

What the heck was that?

It looks like a parody, Hillary has that weird smirk on her face the whole time. I feel gross after watching that. What a load of horse shiiite.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 05:28 AM
link   

It's a shame, because she sings so beautifully. Shame that she would let herself be used like that.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Oh, she's gonna be owning that one for sure!

lol!

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Why doesn't she sing about the 6% of black men committing over half the violent crime in this country?

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Holy Sh**!
Are you kidding me? At first glance, I was tickled in the satirical sense...then I realized that this was not a joke. Well, it is a joke but it's not intended to be. This election is a circus to which none can compare. I have never seen anything like this in my lifetime. I sorta felt like I was overreacting at first so I paused for a bit and then watched the vid again. I am utterly amazed and now I can honestly say that I, as an American, have never been so embarrassed for this country as I am right now. Trump and Clinton are absolute morons, criminals and under-qualified to work at the local fast food joint. Gary is an utter imbecile. Jill Stein is the only shot that we have IMHO.

Kiss your ass goodbye USA. I am sad to report that as funny as this was when I first watched it, I am now utterly depressed. The audience that will ingest, digest and recycle this kind of crap are our neighbors...they are voters, citizens, tax payers and viewers are GLOBAL. How can we ever be taken seriously again?

Peace

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: OrderOfIntent

Yes, it is as bad as you have described.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Of course, that is the agenda.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk
Why doesn't she sing about the 6% of black men committing over half the violent crime in this country?

Because they did not pay her to sing that.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: zardust

At times parody does mock real life..unfortunately...

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: OrderOfIntent
Holy Sh**!
Are you kidding me? At first glance, I was tickled in the satirical sense...then I realized that this was not a joke. Well, it is a joke but it's not intended to be. This election is a circus to which none can compare. I have never seen anything like this in my lifetime. I sorta felt like I was overreacting at first so I paused for a bit and then watched the vid again. I am utterly amazed and now I can honestly say that I, as an American, have never been so embarrassed for this country as I am right now. Trump and Clinton are absolute morons, criminals and under-qualified to work at the local fast food joint. Gary is an utter imbecile. Jill Stein is the only shot that we have IMHO.

Kiss your ass goodbye USA. I am sad to report that as funny as this was when I first watched it, I am now utterly depressed. The audience that will ingest, digest and recycle this kind of crap are our neighbors...they are voters, citizens, tax payers and viewers are GLOBAL. How can we ever be taken seriously again?

Peace

yup this^^^^

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   
WOW, now I have seen everything.

lol

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I'm out for the night(I am in SEA), but whom ever gets the full interview(and posts it) on the 30th bless you, it shall be golden.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Where do I send the cake? Because that takes it...

Add Thorazine™ to the plethora of other meds suggested,,,

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
LOL
this really gave me a good belly laugh, seriously insane. WTF? I love mary j blige's voice, but she has taken leave of her senses in the last while, she sings this song also, called "therapy" which is really funny too because its so bad, but this? This takes the biscuit! They are either on drugs or clones, how do they keep a straight face?! ......love the hand reaching out t hilary part....lmfao!

new topics

join