It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking - Possible video evidence of Hillary having a tremor at Monday's debate.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622
a reply to: drock905

No tremor , its her scrolling the teleprompter .

Agreed. She's scrolling the iPad with her fingertips. As other have speculated, this was almost certainly being used to feed her the questions and/or answers ahead of time.

No tremor. Just cheating

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: blackrabbit1
OH MY GOD!.... woman wiggles fingers while twat rants shocker!

Your vacuous attempt to belittle a real question is duly noted. Either Clinton's finger was twitching for some medical reason (that was NOT normal behaviour) or else she was pushing buttons to get instructions from a teleprompter. Either way, there's a problem because the first is consistent with the signs she has shown of having serious medical problems, whilst the second possibility broke the rules of the debate.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Obviously, she already died from (insert fatal disease here) and the finger movement is evidence she is now a robot, it is a glitch. And it is controlling a teleprompter, Ipad and an earpiece.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Lol is that the finger you want on the Nuke button?

Funny, her hand is over that illegal object odd shaped thing on her desk that people think is an oversized lozenge.

This is what is under her hand

She was only allowed blank paper and a pen or pencil..... that was not allowed to be there. She had electronic devices under her podium that Trump's podium did not have and the shady way stuff was taken out of her podium after the debate was strange.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: hutch622

No tremor , its her scrolling the teleprompter .

Agreed. She's scrolling the iPad with her fingertips. As other have speculated, this was almost certainly being used to feed her the questions and/or answers ahead of time.

No tremor. Just cheating

There's nothing on the podium. There's no TelePrompter or iPad. Where are you even getting this idea? She was allowed a piece of paper and a pen. There are many pictures that show this
edit on 30-9-2016 by drock905 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: micpsi

Duly noted......From your apparent jump to the most illogical options first, I assume you spend a lot of time noting things down in your little book?

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Please guys...I am starting to get embarrassed for Trump Supporters..

This is getting wildly desperate.

When you zoom in on a finger moving..You have jumped the shark.

Just...Wow...

Move along..

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: micpsi

originally posted by: blackrabbit1
OH MY GOD!.... woman wiggles fingers while twat rants shocker!

Your vacuous attempt to belittle a real question is duly noted.

Either Clinton's finger was twitching for some medical reason (that was NOT normal behaviour) or else she was pushing buttons to get instructions from a teleprompter.

Holy Sh87...Those are the only two possibilities your brain is capable of? A tremor or tele-prompter?? Either/Or what I say it is!!

All politics aside...don't abuse your brain...you need it long after the election is over..

Here...let me think up something REALLY wild...Perhaps her habit is to tap her finger...but being aware of the sensitivity of the Mic to pick up small sounds ..like sniffling..(since she practiced several mock debates)..she knew not to tap and instead made the silent motion with her pointer finger?

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I don't like Clinton, but that just seems so much like me. A nervous/anxious movement while waiting for something when you don't have a smartphone or tablet.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Dear me. If I was an American I would find this type of over-analysing rather embarrassing. As it it, I find it pointless and sad. How can this be news. If the American electorate are so concerned that both candidates should have retired a few years ago, then they better make sure the vice president is half decent.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Threads like this reek of desperation. Y'all got nothing to say about how Hillary kicked Trump's ass in the debate, so you guys are trying to focus on the dumbest # to first try to prove she was cheating and now to prove she is still sick.

Threads like this really speak more to YOUR character versus actually highlighting anything worth discussing about Hillary Clinton.
edit on 30-9-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

So much desperation.

I guess Hillary has to go to the next debate and stand perfectly still, don't blink, and don't smile.

Of course...then the Trump supporters will claim that she is having a seizure that paralyzed her.

It's gone past ridiculousness a this point.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Haha Touche, it was late. Sorry for my confusion.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join