It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2016: The Last Presidential Election

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
If you ate one to believe in prophecy and so on baba vanga says Obama will be last president which could be very likely due to Hilary health concerns and if she pulled out of the race at last second and Obama might not let trump be president..
If trump does get in and the country finance system crashes it looks like the Simpsons called it once again

New to ATS second post

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

If it is the "final" election, what comes after?

This is a pretty cool topic. I didn't see where you said what you thought was going to come next...did I just miss it?

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull
OP:

The Biblical Apocalypse.

edit on 10/1/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   

" Israel was re-created in 1948, and 2018 would be 70 years later, the Biblical apocalypse. "

If that Really were the Case , then Jesus will return at that Time and Kick some Serious Evil Ahass . Be Prepared .......

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I saw that, but there are varying interpretations of the classic Biblical Apocalypse. Curious to see how he views it.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor

Psalm 90:10

Our days may come to seventy years, or eighty, if our strength endures; yet the best of them are but trouble and sorrow, for they quickly pass, and we fly away.

biblehub.com...

My evangelical upbringing was 80 years or 88 years after Israel becomes a state.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

I assume all the worst parts of revelations.

Phage Would you say 1/3 of land, air and water have been polluted yet?

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: WilburnRoach

Well, that's a relief. Plenty of time then.

86 is out of the question?

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

We've had and will always have end of the world dates.. 2012 was one of the most famous nowadays. Here's a good question: Do you believe WW3 will be so soon? I don't think so. Actually ISIS has tried to start it, but they don't have power enough. All the planes attacked by missiles could have been other good reasons to start it. But nations have more to lose than to gain starting a war.
If any country destroys another, they'll lose both money and consumer market. It's not WORTHY.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Then again it could have been 40 years and were already in Revelations. Based on our politics and current state of the world, its plausible.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Based on our politics and current state of the world, its plausible.

And any number of other places and times gone by.

edit on 10/1/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Based on our politics and current state of the world, its plausible.

And any number of other places and times gone by.

Since Israel became a state so 1948 till now, we are still here, but its like hell here for many.

But has everyone been evangelized too? Everyone has to hear the word before the end.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
There’s a black hole, metaphorically speaking, in the US government Military Industrial Intelligence Complex and that black hole might likely cause a war with Russia and China mainly over things like Syria.

For a scenario that entails this to be the final election indeed it has myriad possibilities behind it as you lay out such as an economic crises but you have to formulate a scenario of why there won’t be another election and that spells one thing: some form of a fascist government taking over or NWO type dictatorship because of a WWIII scenario or some nuclear terror incident that will waylay the economic eco-system ( that holds the world together) to such an extent that the next leader will say we can’t even have an election with all the chaos going on.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Everyone has to hear the word before the end.

So that's what those guys who come around my house are up to.
I'm not gonna listen. I'm going to prevent the apociclypse

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   

That would be a topic for another discussion. I have never been concrete in my beliefs, there are infinite possibilities.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   
From nothing to anything.

Safe.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Safety first, right Phage?

Whatever comes after, is only for the benefits of the global elite. They did write the books, it's only Safe to assume they follow through on their utopian vision, cleansing the Earth of the masses. Besides, we're at the point where robots can do all the work, no need for the plebs any more.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

They did write the books,

Not the ones I read.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

I am referring to the biblical books.

en.wikipedia.org...

Either you enjoy being combative, or have a problem with inferring meanings from others.
edit on 1-10-2016 by GodEmperor because: edit

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   

So am I.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join