It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2016: The Last Presidential Election

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I have a theory that this will be the last presidential election in America.

There are a few angles I am going to take, which converge.

First, from the economic/geopolitical perspective.

I was reading an article that went over periodical recessions. 1987, 1997, 2007, and next 2017.

I am a fixed income analyst with a fascination for patterns. Here’s one to consider: since the Bretton Woods Agreement ended in the 1970s, there has been a financial crisis in the seventh year in three of the last four decades: 1987, 1997, 2007. One way or another, every crisis has involved Asia.

Forbes

The next collapse is supposedly going to be unlike the world has seen. The Feds QE policy to infinity cannot sustain the system forever, I've heard rumors that after the elections early in 2017 is around the time it will finally be allowed to fall. Think Weimar Republic, hyperinflation, and world war.

Apparently, the goal is to institute a global digital currency. With the push of globalism of late, this doesn't sound too far fetched.

Now, couple that with the Russia/US involvement in Syria. Russia is supporting the Assad regime in order to gain control of the proposed 'Friendship' pipeline, while the US is covertly supporting ISIS and other rebel/terrorist factions opposing Assad. It will inevitably come to a hot war, and most likely soon after the inauguration.

I've seen threads about these subjects on both. All the signs are pointing to it.

Now we have Obama's last speech to the UN, globalism is the idea of the destruction of national sovereignty in favor of a global government. A global government cannot maintain hegemony with democratic elections. What happens if a nation elects a nationalist leader? Think about that.

I've kept it brief, I think these subjects have been discussed in depth on other threads.

Now, from a different perspective.

The Biblical Apocalypse.

Supposedly, after the creation of Israel the 'End of Days' begins after a generation, or 70 years.

Israel was re-created in 1948, and 2018 would be 70 years later, the Biblical apocalypse.

I'm not particularly a religious, but I do believe that there are those who truly believe and have the power to steer the world in that direction.

Let's take a look at the political candidates. I am going on a limb here, and equating Hillary Clinton to the 'whore of babylon', which also assumes America is Mystery Babylon.

And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.

Bible Gateway

That would make VP Kaine (the name of the first murderer) the antichrist, or possibly Trump. Let's just assume it's Kaine, the name is more fitting, and he does look like he could play the antichrist in an apocalypse movie.

Just something to consider, maybe this is a forewarning to late 2017 for the new flood of doomsday predictions for 2018 Biblical apocalypse. If anything, ATS will be reminiscent of pre- December 2012 being awash with Nibiru and Mayan doomsday.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   

If anything, ATS will be reminiscent of pre- December 2012 being awash with Nibiru and Mayan doomsday.

Why?
Because of this thread?

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

The last presidential election was meant to be the last, and the one before that, and the one before that and so on....

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Now THAT'S an ATS thread.

S&F. Not sure the last time I did that.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Lighten up guys. This is one that is actually discussable. Interesting.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

I always thought a generation was more like 25 years. Average age of childbirth for firstborn is about 25, so the next generation begins 25 years after the previous one.

But then, Mick Jagger is having another kid, I hear.
edit on 9/29/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus
You might be right, I think The last election was the last one. 👌🏼

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Well, hell. Let's not have a different topic that proposes something off the charts. Facts must be adhered to. Dude. Take your shirt off and relax a bit. Personally I'm fatigued by the Hillary/Trump crap.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Excellent thread GodEmperor!!

We are truly at the edge of a few different precipices at the moment!

The establishment has plenty of cards to be thrown and you pretty much nailed two of the bigger ones!

The economic card has been clearly, cleverly manipulated ever since the creation of the the FED. Used to build the global central banking cabal and its owned multinational corporate structure. Crashing the economy is a nice way to get rid of the debt that has been insidiously created and would pave the way for the digital complete control paradigm.

All they would have to do is blame those damn Russian hackers!

As far as your mention of the bibilcal style future, I think that it is pretty clear that the elite have had a long term plan of sacrificing Israel when the time serves them. It is pretty obvious given the nature of Israel's actions in the area and their committment to genocide of Palestinians. It is odd how Jerusalem and Damascus are such hot spots atm!

S&F

edit on America/ChicagoThursdayAmerica/Chicago09America/Chicago930pmThursday9 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

link   

Freemanfly said a few years back that Obama would be the last POTUS ....he may be correct

link   

From the OP.

Supposedly, after the creation of Israel the 'End of Days' begins after a generation, or 70 years. Israel was re-created in 1948, and 2018 would be 70 years later, the Biblical apocalypse.

Where did he pull that 70 years from?

link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

The last presidential election was meant to be the last, and the one before that, and the one before that and so on....

Yeah yeah... I should I put 'Final election'.

You know what I meant.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Did they call you "killjoy" growing up? Cripes. If you don't like it walk away Sheldon.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
Now THAT'S an ATS thread.

S&F. Not sure the last time I did that.

I agree.
Excellent OP, similar of what I've been thinking lately...

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Psalm 90:10

Our days may come to seventy years, or eighty, if our strength endures; yet the best of them are but trouble and sorrow, for they quickly pass, and we fly away.

biblehub.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Did they call you "killjoy" growing up? Cripes. If you don't like it walk away Sheldon.

When did I become the topic?

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

When did I become the topic?

No prob. Stop pissing on the thread and it's solved. My last reply to you to give you the last word that you need so much.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   

That's a lifetime, not a generation.

My family has lived in this state for 7 generations. That is not 490 years.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

I always thought a generation was more like 25 years. Average age of childbirth for firstborn is about 25, so the next generation begins 25 years after the previous one.

But then, Mick Jagger is having another kid, I hear.

Not if you're a Fruit fly, or Mick Jagger.

And to the OP, this is really not an election it only appears to be. I don't think the USA has had a real election in years.
edit on 29-9-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   

I guess it's true about money being an aphrodisiac, cause it sure as Hell ain't his looks.
Yeeesh.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join