It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton’s State Department helped Outsource American Jobs

page: 1

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Apparently the U.S. State Department spent lots of money helping companies establish off shore facilities for job outsourcing.

The SD spent millions setting up schools in foreign countries to help educate people to take away American jobs.

The agency involved is/was the US Agency for International Development (USAID).

Guess they had orders from above.

We can count on this continuing if Hillary is elected.

Hillary Clinton’s State Department Allowed Millions of Taxpayer Dollars to Be Spent Helping Companies Outsource American Jobs

Hillary Clinton’s State Department oversaw a government agency’s expenditure of millions of taxpayer dollars to help companies outsource American tech jobs to foreign countries.

In 2010, the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) spent tens of millions of taxpayer dollars building schools in Sri Lanka and Armenia, specifically to increase those countries’ outsourcing capacity to take away American jobs.

“The U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) is an independent federal agency that receives overall foreign policy guidance from the Secretary of State… USAID plans its development and assistance programs in coordination with the Department of State,” according to the State Department’s website.

edit on Sep-29-2016 by xuenchen because: tech trouble

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Xue-

You just KNEW I'd be by to ask... Any sign of the $6B that went "missing" while She was Head of State?

Be fore warned, I understand a "simple strain" of Ebola is near Your current ecological niche.

Stay Hydrated My Friend...

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

That's the $6 billion question.

I think it's spread out all over the world for as much inside info they could buy.

.....for Zika research !!
edit on Sep-29-2016 by xuenchen because: infected

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
In the 80's I use to sell wholesale commodity's,back then most of major appliances ,TV's stereo cabinet's,stoves refridgerators were assembled in Mexico,then major clothing,sunglasses etc,and in the last 10 yrs working security at airport,and other secured facilitys,they don't even go through custom's,so as far as I'm concerned we are already the NATU

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Let me get this straight. Hillary Clinton directed her agency to spend U.S. Citizen's Tax Dollars to support taking jobs from U.S. Citizens? No wonder Hillary rarely (if ever) wears an American flag pin. This "woman" doesn't give a damn about America. A Sith Lord is what Hillary is aspiring to be.

God I hope enough Americans are able to discern her scheme before November 8th!

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   

All leftist expose to damage America as much as Saul Alinsky has...Hillary was mentored by Alinsky.

So that makes 100's of ATS members who hate America?

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

And ironically. the NEA was redesigned to be worse than
a millstone for cost-- and more effective for dumbdowning
than a quart of 50-50 water and sodium fluoride from K to 12.
Last, we get to indirectly pay for the kids in other countries
to be trained better than we were. How delightfully evil.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Just a flashback to an earlier time...

WASHINGTON — The movement of American factory jobs and white-collar work to other countries is part of a positive transformation that will enrich the U.S. economy over time, even if it causes short-term pain and dislocation, the Bush administration said Monday.

The embrace of foreign outsourcing, an accelerating trend that has contributed to U.S. job losses in recent years and has become an issue in the 2004 elections, is contained in the president's annual report to Congress on the health of the economy.

articles.latimes.com...

it seems like our gov't coddling the business world and helping them relocate their jobs offshore has been going on much longer that hillary's short term in the state dept. heck, it was going on before many of yous were even born!

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Could they rename the USAID program the American Economic Suicide Division?

new topics

top topics

join