It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeb Bush suggests voting for Gary Johnson at private luncheon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
"The former Florida governor repeatedly suggested voting for Libertarian Party nominee Gary Johnson at a private luncheon on Wednesday, those present tell the Daily News, seemingly going further than his previous comments that he'd consider voting for Johnson.

Bush joked about "President Johnson" during a lunch focused on education reform that was hosted by the Manhattan Institute, and in a private conversation before his speech strongly recommended another person present should vote for the gaffe-prone Libertarian nominee."

www.nydailynews.com...

First third party to win the POTUS since President Lincoln?

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
This is a negative for Johnson.

Bush has zero credibility.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Bush has zero credibility.

Neither does Trump, but that hasn't stopped him.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Was this before or after Johnson couldn't name one foreign leader?

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
Was this before or after Johnson couldn't name one foreign leader?

You mean when the asked him to name his FAVORITE foreign leader?
He didn't seem to have one.

BTW who is your favorite foreign leader?

Mine is that guy with the funny name from that country.

You know the one right?

No, not Putin that's Trumps pick.
edit on 29-9-2016 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
There's nothing wrong with 3rd parties. We have 3 major ones here and that third can swing things at times. Thinking too big though. You need 3rd party congressmen and senators before you go for the big seat. Start small. It takes decades but it can happen.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Not Merkel.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I thought Jeb was supposed to be the smart one? I guess not. Ask Gary a simple question and watch the "deer in the headlights look" come to his face.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

I would agree with you if we had open debates(example: Top 4 nominees in national polls get to debate on national TV).

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   
LOL! Little babies scared of big ol bad orange Trump. Biggest oompa loompa Ive ever seen. I like what he says.. but Ill still poke fun at him. Im voting for him.. orange or not. LOL! As far as Johnson, that dude is a moron. Not just "deer in the headlights"... Im thinking he is deranged. That tongue thing he did weirded me out. I have NO idea what that was about but sheesh. It was worse than Hillary bobbleheading as far as the whole cringe factor. I am by far more along the libertarian lines than a republican, but Johnson freaks me out.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

Johnson freaks you out more than Trump in a national debate doing this.

Lester Holt: “Our institutions are under cyber attack, and our secrets are being stolen. So my question is, who's behind it? And how do we fight it?”

Trump said: As far as the cyber, I agree to parts of what Secretary Clinton said. We should be better than anybody else, and perhaps we’re not. I don’t think anybody knows that it was Russia that broke into the DNC. She’s saying Russia, Russia, Russia—I don't, maybe it was. I mean, it could be Russia, but it could also be China. It could also be lots of other people. It also could be somebody sitting on their bed that weighs 400 pounds, okay?

We came in with the Internet. We came up with the Internet. And I think Secretary Clinton and myself would agree very much, when you look at what ISIS is doing with the Internet, they’re beating us at our own game. ISIS.

So we had to get very, very tough on cyber and cyber warfare. It is a huge problem. I have a son. He’s 10 years old. He has computers. He is so good with these computers. It’s unbelievable. The security aspect of cyber is very, very tough. And maybe, it's hardly doable. But I will say, we are not doing the job we should be doing. But that’s true throughout our whole governmental society. We have so many things that we have to do better, Lester. And certainly cyber is one of them.

That was freaky IMO.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Perfect example why 3rd parties are needed. Some in the 2 party system are imbecilic children.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Yes.. he really does. Have you seen that video?? HIGH on CREEP factor.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

Perfect example why 3rd parties are needed. Some in the 2 party system are imbecilic children.

Or much much better 3rd party candidates! LOL!

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

I have seen it as I have seen videos of Trump rallies. My opinion is Trump is way creepier.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

I have seen it as I have seen videos of Trump rallies. My opinion is Trump is way creepier.

Im no Trump worshiper. Believe me. I see a lot wrong there. I see a lot MORE wrong with Hilary. I see Gary Johnson driving a van around waving candy out the window and chewing his tongue...

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: John_Rodger_Cornman

Gary would get more votes from a David Duke endorsement.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage

originally posted by: Grimpachi

Im no Trump worshiper. Believe me. I see a lot wrong there. I see a lot MORE wrong with Hilary. I see Gary Johnson driving a van around waving candy out the window and chewing his tongue...

No prob. A Trump reminder:

How's Gary lookin now?

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Oh man.. LMAO!!! You got me.

We're soooooo screwed....
edit on 29-9-2016 by Advantage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Still a better choice than hillary or trump.....

new topics

top topics

join