It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth about HAARP

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2003 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Has anyone ever heard of Dr. Michael Persinger's research? He has a laboratory up at Laurentian University in Canada. Basically, he straps a specially-equipped helmet to a volunteer in a sensory deprivation chamber, shoots electromagnetic (EM) waves through the skull, and observes the results. It is all very controlled, and the volunteers tend to report seeing a white light, feeling a presence in the room, feelings of depersonalization or of floating, etc. Thus, the EM waves are influencing their perceptions-- what they see and perceive.

On a television program, Dr. Persinger stated a theory that he had with regard to alien abductions. He believes that deep-earth seismic activity creates EM waves which then travel through earth and emerge on the surface. He states that there tends to be more frequent alien abduction reports during times of earthquakes, and that the abduction experiences are merely the brain's translation of the EM waves. Interesting to say the least!

With EM waves hitting so many people all at once and having such an effect, I got to wondering if this is a natural-world version of what HAARP is intending to do?

If we know that EM waves can influence thought processes & perception, and we know that EM waves can be produced both naturally and scientifically, then what is the next logical step?

[Edited on 21-6-2003 by MKULTRA]

posted on Jun, 22 2003 @ 08:53 AM
link   
This is a very interesting subject. I cannot comment too much on the mental aspects of this subject, that is much more MK-ULTRAs arena than mine. However, as I have mentioned before, the Human brain does in indeed respond to EM radiation in the ELF/ULF regime, which is exactly the broadcast regime that HAARP is designed for.

The natural EM effects (scalar effects) have also been established as emmenating from seismic activity. Indeed, a new series of monitoring equipment based on HAARP technology is now being used by seismologists for monitoring these effects more closely. (I am wondering if this new technology is also being used to more closely monitor exactly what effects such scalar effects have on human brain activity)

To this end, if anyone has been following the Worldwide seismic activity thread, I and several others have been tracking HAARP activity as related to seismic activity for a couple of months now.

Granted, this thread is not exactly a complete proper scientific investigation, simply because we know for a fact we are missing a huge number of variables in the entire equation. We are monitoring the magnetometer associated with HAARP at Gakona, which monitors the direct influence of HAARP transmissions on the geomagnetic field locally at the transmitter. What we are not seeing is the broadcast regime that is NOT captured by this magnetometer, as well as all the transmissions from the multiple other HAARP transmitters around the world.

However, what we DO see is a very straightforward correlation between high levels of HAARP activity (and keep in mind, what we see with the magnetometer is just the tip of the iceberg so to speak), and seismic activity: Almost without fail, if a significant HAARP transmission takes place, within approximately 72 hours, there will be a quake cluster, at least 4 quakes of mag 4+ in a 24 hour period.

What I find very interesting is how this relationship has changed in the past month. The relationship between HAARP activity and seismic activity has remained constant (hand in hand), but a month or more back, the HAARP activity would happen independently, without influence to the geomagnetic field/solar flare activity (which also appears to be linked). However, in the past month, HAARP activity and the subsequent seismic activity seems to be happening coincident with strong (and abnormal) solar flare activty and the resultant geomagnetic storm.

Although there is a possibility that this may in part be happenstance that the HAARP broadcast just happened to be scheduled in the midst of an M or X class solar flare, I dont believe in coincidence. There is far too much regularity in this schedule now, and there was not previously.

My only conclusion is that for some reason, the HAARP transmissions are being scheduled coincident with the solar flare activity to act as a mask or camoflage. For what reason? We do not know.

Now the big question is what is the purpose of all the HAARP transmission anyway? The USAF sure as hell isnt telling.

From my point of view, just observing the information I have been posting on an almost daily basis, it looks to me like a long term program of pumping large amounts of energy into the subsurface EM structure of the planet, in a cohesive wave form. I believe that the seismic activity we see as a result is likely not actively focused, but an unintended side effect from this energy input, as the geomag field/mantel/lithosphere attempts to readjust and let off stress and strain as a result.

Now this still doesnt explain the ultimate goal for pumping so much energy into the planet.

Until you look at the scenario presented by MK-Ultra. It has always been my position that HAARP has at least one mode of operation intended to affect human brain activity over a large area. Perhaps this is the set up for just such a program?

I believe that the terrorism has a far way to go before it is over, and I also believe it to not be caused by terrorists so much as those in power who seek a way to gain control over civil rights of the population. To that end, this may be a giant psyop (psychological operation) designed to massively intensify the public paranoia and fear coincident with another mass casualty terrorist attack.

The resulting state of extreme paranoia and likely panic will make it VERY easy to trigger the FEMA protocols, and eliminate all constitutional rights with a minimum of public resistance.

posted on Jun, 22 2003 @ 06:36 PM
link   
A few very interesting links that may shed light on this application of HAARP:

"Abstract: A silent communications system in which nonaural carriers, in the very low or very high audio frequency range or in the adjacent ultrasonic frequency spectrum, are amplitude or frequency modulated with the desired intelligence and propagated acoustically or vibrationally, for inducement into the brain, typically through the use of loudspeakers, earphones or piezoelectric transducers. The modulated carriers may be transmitted directly in real time or may be conveniently recorded and stored on mechanical, magnetic or optical media for delayed or repeated transmission to the listener."

www.cuttingedge.org...

The UK Government is now spending �2.5 million to fully implement a nation-wide deployment of CIA mind-control technology. The TETRA system pulses at 17.6 Hz broadcast at 400 MHz which is essentially the Pandora Project funded by the CIA in the late '60s and early '70s. Dr Ross Adey, the chief researcher on the Pandora Project has released a video to leading UK researchers which proves that not only does the TETRA system cause ELF zombification by massive release of calcium ions in the cerebral cortex and the nervous system, but the activated calcium ions also cause massive hormonal disturbances which lead to frenzied imbalances, emotional and physical states.

This system will be used by all UK police and emergency services by the end of the year, as the Home Office has sold off all police frequencies, so they are forced to use the new system. Use of the TETRA system by the police will lead to psychotronicaly controlled officers who may be totally controlled in any situation and are very useful for states of economic or social chaos where extreme and violent behaviour is needed without any conscious or moral compunction - so-called police robots.

www.trunkerton.fsnet.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 22 2003 @ 06:46 PM
link   
During 1966, Delgado announced that his findings supported 'the distasteful conclusion that motion, emotion and behaviour can be directed by electrical forces'. He added that 'humans can be controlled like robots by push buttons'. Funded by the Office of Naval Research, Delgado looked forward to a future when society could be 'psychocivilised'. Despite the miniturization of implants, the next major advance forward was microwaves.

By placing a volunteer (???) in an electromagnetic field, Dr Ross Adey of the University of California, made a startling discovery. Using specific radio waves, Adey was able to influence his subjects' brainwaves.

Another scientist, Allen Frey, took this research a step further. Frey found he could remotely induce sleep in his subjects by subjecting them to electromagnetic waves. He also learned he could produce acoustic noises - booming, buzzing and hissing, directly inside a volunteer's (????) head. Developing on Frey's earlier work, Joseph Sharp, a doctor at the Walter Reed Army Institute of Research, was able to transmit spoken words via pulsed microwaves. Sitting inside an electromagnetic field, Sharp clearly heard and understood words transmitted to him by a colleague. For the medical profession this was a major breakthrough, and would be of immense benefit to the deaf.

www.angelfire.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Hmm DR i would be more conserned about the Super-HARRP that is meant to be being built in Cyprius Greece... If HARRP can cause this much so easily i dont want to know what Briton is going to do... If all this info is true it looks like a war is starting under our noses

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mesmerized
Hmm DR i would be more conserned about the Super-HARRP that is meant to be being built in Cyprius Greece... If HARRP can cause this much so easily i dont want to know what Briton is going to do... If all this info is true it looks like a war is starting under our noses

I would agree, at least that SOMETHING is happening under our noses... Dont know about war, unless you want to consider the cabal going to war against the general public (what I tend to think is going to happen).

Havent heard about the one in Greece, if you have any info or links, please post! The Super HAARP I am aware of is one over 100 acres being built underground in Colorado, with a projected max output of over 10 gigawatts...

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 12:25 PM
link   

I would point to this as an obvious attempt to pump up our psychic paranoia quotient... after observing how people are acting and behaving (I would characterize as stressed with an obvious cause) I think this is all being engineered for a reason...

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 05:57 PM
link   
FWIW, admissions at most northeastern psychiatric hospitals tend to rise in number NATURALLY, toward the end of each month. Many mental health workers experience the brunt of this natural cycle & often joke about it's predictability in correspondance with the full moon cycle.

If something enormous is happening, what other signs would we be seeing, in addition to the earthquakes?

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Well, this is something that was posted by Banshee in the seismic thread, and if there is a smoking gun for this theory, this is it...

Go to HAARP
and enter 20010909 in the "ending date" field.
It's really kind of odd.
A few minutes before midnight on 9/8/01, the reading abruptly stops (or was erased?) back up until 8/22/01.

Whoa. "No data available" from 8/22-9/8/01. Three days later ...

This is ABSOLUTELY correct... type in the date 3 days prior to 9/11, and HAARP is BLANK for a full week or more.... Keep in mind that 72 hours is the lead time frame we have been discussing in seismic between HAARP actions and then something physically manifesting....

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Another good test is to check it when the iraq war started, i do belive shock and awe was the 22nd (major reading) and the war started two nights earlier, correct moi if i'm wrong please.

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 07:07 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Hmmm, what does everyone think about the photograph? If that is legitimate, it could possibly show a very small piece of a much larger HAARP array.

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Way too sketchy to provide any evidence, very little of it can actually be verified.

I'll sit on the fence for this one.

posted on Jun, 25 2003 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Iron Dragon
Super HARRP info was attached to a site DR posted

www.trunkerton.fsnet.co.uk...

If its true or not is a diffrent story, also was looking at mag chain on HARRP site, anyone happen to know how powerful all those sites are??

posted on Jun, 25 2003 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Yeah I came across that one the other day, was the first time I had seen any verification of HAARP outside of the US, although I knew UK had one.

Have no clue how powerful the other sites are, as Gakona is the only one to have any kind if monitoring equipment associated with it. Even there, it is safe to say that Gakona is far more powerful than reflected in the magnetometer ect.

posted on Jun, 25 2003 @ 07:09 AM
link   
David posted this site before
www.brojon.org...

This person claims to have his perosnal reading of HARRP transmitions since 2000... they might not be accurate but it there is some info im sure it will be very useful, oo yea question for all why is it that some stations in the Mg chain have no red trace? or the red trace is a straight line????

Mind control from HARRP is least of our worries atm i think, its unlikely, manipulation yes mind control.... bha all HARRP has to do is basicly piss a country off and America can do as it likes, no offence to anyone i just think the usa jumps the gun abit so did Sir Winston Churchill

The Americans will always do the right thing... After they've exhausted all the alternatives.
Winston Churchill , Sir (1874-1965)

posted on Jun, 25 2003 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I agree that the Columbia was taken out by a Scalar weapon, but I understand from contacts that it was NOT US HAARP, but from China, as a warning to us about going into Iraq...

posted on Jun, 25 2003 @ 09:48 AM
link   

He states that there tends to be more frequent alien abduction reports during times of earthquakes, and that the abduction experiences are merely the brain's translation of the EM waves.

Or....

Since the EBE crafts use manupulation of the Earth's own gravity and electromagnetism to move, it's simply easier to carry out abductions in these sites...?

posted on Jun, 25 2003 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Robert Roy Britt writes in Space.com that the SOHO spacecraft, which warns us about large solar flares, has a stuck antenna which causes blackout periods, when it can't send home data. If a giant solar flare should occur�and there have been many during the last few years�we would have no warning about interrupted satellite communications. Solar storms affect cell phones and TV broadcasts. More importantly, intelligence agencies and the military also rely on satellites.
Solar flares are eruptions from the sun's surface that send giant clouds of electrically charged particles to Earth on the solar winds. Our magnetosphere protects us from this radiation, but it can be dangerous for astronauts in space. During a blackout period, warnings that SOHO usually sends two or three days in advance might arrive with only an hour to spare, or not at all.

New media like XM Satellite Radio and DirectTV rely entirely on satellites to reach their customers, and even regular stations use satellites for part of their programming. Advance warning from SOHO allows them to reduce the risk of equipment damage by shutting down temporarily or shifting to another satellite.

www.unknowncountry.com...

posted on Jun, 26 2003 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Hmm its a good plan to basicly pull the blanket over us.
No SOHO and phoney HARRP magnometer

In the past HARRP seemed try to hide there immisions which solar activity, now that SOHO down public doesnt know about solar activity, im sure the gov does. Im sure they have another way of knowing, the worlds media is flowting in around our earth, im sure out of those billions of dollars up there they could manage to move an antenna....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join