It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Donald Trump.. I am an outsider fighting for you.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: imsoconfused

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
a reply to: imsoconfused

Of course she can. You've seen the shady business about the Clinton Foundation, right? Or what, did you assume I was a Hillary fan?

I did assume that if I was wrong sry lol.

I assumed because I know you are an Obama fan and as far as I am concerned they are 1 in the same.

And continues the end of any attempt of decent discussion. "I know what you are..."

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: imsoconfused

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

Of course she can. You've seen the shady business about the Clinton Foundation, right? Or what, did you assume I was a Hillary fan?

I did assume that if I was wrong sry lol.

I assumed because I know you are an Obama fan and as far as I am concerned they are 1 in the same.

And continues the end of any attempt of decent discussion. "I know what you are..."

I know he /she is an Obama fan from other discussions.

So I assumed he liked Hillary, then I apologized for the assumption.

So why is there no more chance at a decent discussion?

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   

This is my reply!

Trump would be better than Hillary

But he's going up against the almighty elite.

And they want Hillary to do us in.

God bless america!
edit on Rpm92916v25201600000009 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   

I've stated plenty of times that I'm voting Stein unless the race in my State is close. Only then will I vote Hillary, because I absolutely despise Republican policies & would love to see them lose some influence here. To be blunt, she'll harm my priorities less than Trump & a Republican-led federal executive branch will.

As far as preferring the buyer of corruption over the seller of corruption, I guess that's just a personal choice. In my eyes, they're the same. After all, the person who hires an assassin gets the same or close to the same punishment as the person who accepts the assassination request.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Voting for Clinton just to spite Trump... Or even the other way around, 'cause I'm sure there are folks who'll do that, too.

I don't understand that thinking. Either Stein's your gal, or she's not. That's how I see it, anyway.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   

I plan on voting for Johnson, but if I see that Johnson has already secured 5% needed for the next elections funding I will vote for Stein in hopes of doing the same for her party.

I have already excepted that for the next 4 years we will be stuck with the worst president ever be it from the left or right. I can only cast my vote to break the two party stranglehold. It is long term planning something most goldfish minded Americans can't do.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Now that's an interesting tactic...

Huh...

Oh, now you've done it...got me thinkin' and stuff. What'd you go and do that for?

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Those that live in a states that are guaranteed to go red or blue and belong to the opposite party would truly waste their vote if they cast it for the opposite party, but they can make a difference if they vote 3rd party.

Plant the seeds to harvest later.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Voting for Clinton just to spite Trump... Or even the other way around, 'cause I'm sure there are folks who'll do that, too.

I don't understand that thinking. Either Stein's your gal, or she's not. That's how I see it, anyway.

Be real with me. How can you not understand my position? I'm serious here. One candidate's calling for more police & possibly new "stop & frisk" programs to deal with my family & extended family (as an African American). He's also calling for special databases and surveillance programs for my family, community, and friends (as a Muslim American). His proposed policies are directly opposing my interests & I doubt you can't see that.

Not to mention, the Republican Party in my Dad's county have been actively hindering my Dad and his associates' plans to build a 2nd mosque there. And they tried and failed to stop a mosque in the county where my brothers live. These aren't hypothetical online scenarios; this is everyday life for me. And this doesn't touch on my other policy positions like an increased social safety net, more clean energy & a smart power grid, and an equal and fair criminal justice system. Trump and the Republican Party directly oppose my priorities on these issues, too.

I don't trust Hillary or the corporate wing of the Democratic Party. But like I said in the post you replied to, she'll harm my priorities less than Trump & a Republican-led federal executive branch will. The Green Party has virtually no presence in my State, so a few friends & I are working to change that. But it's insanely hard to get county branches started from scratch, especially when there is a complete lack of willing potential candidates (I won't go into more detail on that though
). So yeah, most times we have to vote for a decent Democrat because the only alternative is a horrible Republican, which is what we're trying to change.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Because he is a pathological liar and I don't trust him at all.

And Hillary Clinton isnt a pathological liar ? Her lies go far beyond Trumps financial lies. Donald Trump is an angel compared to the devilish smiling Hillary Clinton.
edit on pmp20162016-09-30T19:49:00-05:0036 by apoc36 because: Forgot Quote

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   

No, you're right.

I did, for a moment, forget that...you have my apologies.

That, and I'm not voting for either of 'em...you couldn't pay me enough to do so. But, as is my occasional wont, I forget that some have other concerns, and think things through differently than I do.

Mea Culpa. I was forgetting stuff I should never forget.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

No problem.

If I end up voting for her, I've vowed to make it up to my progressive side by being even more far-left in other areas. But the biggest problem is that there are literally no Green Party candidates on my ballot so far, except for Stein. My friends & I wanted to promote existing Green Party candidates here, but it's looking like we'll actually have to set up the different county "branches" ourselves.

But most people here don't want to get deeply involved in politics, especially not as actual candidates. It's a screwed up catch 22 where we can't get supporters for candidates and local parties that don't exist; but we can't get candidates or internal members because people think there won't be any supporters/support network. Grrr...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join