It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Used Agents As Pawns To Insulate Hillary

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: RedMenace16
Buddy, both Clintons have been under nonstop investigation for 30 years straight and so far all they found was that Bill loves a good BJ and Hilary did some technicality with emails.

They been working triple overtime trying to find something that sticks they have nothing, what do you want them to find?

Some people need to go outside and just breathe, a lot of hate just clouding people's . it's sad to see.

LOL. That is not all they found if you listened to Comey's speech when proving he was in on it too when he said (praphrasing) others would have been treated different for the same "mistake".

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

" A review of FBI Director James Comey’s professional history and relationships shows that the Obama cabinet leader — now under fire for his handling of the investigation of Hillary Clinton — is deeply entrenched in the big-money cronyism culture of Washington, D.C. His personal and professional relationships — all undisclosed as he announced the Bureau would not prosecute Clinton — reinforce bipartisan concerns that he may have politicized the criminal probe.

These concerns focus on millions of dollars that Comey accepted from a Clinton Foundation defense contractor, Comey’s former membership on a Clinton Foundation corporate partner’s board, and his surprising financial relationship with his brother Peter Comey, who works at the law firm that does the Clinton Foundation’s taxes.

In the report, Comey is noted as receiving $6 million in one year alone from Lockheed Martin .

thewashingtonstandard.com...

That Connection should Force James Comey to resign ASAP .
edit on 30-9-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I am curious if this is the reason why Preet Bharara, the AUSA in Manhattan, is seemingly doing the investigation into the Clinton Foundation instead of the FBI running it?

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Should have been a special prosecutor from the get go IMO.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Should have been a special prosecutor from the get go IMO.

Completely agree. However in this instance, and given the background and history of Preet Bharara, I think he may be on the up and up.

Ironically enough the Clinton's could go down in the History books as First female President, first married couple to both be president, and the first couple to both be impeached.
edit on 30-9-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   

I do hope you are correct but lets not forget that before all this started many thought the same of Comey.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   

I do hope you are correct but lets not forget that before all this started many thought the same of Comey.

Fair point. However Preet Bharara has gone after a lot of political corruption cases and has achieved a lot of convictions. He prosecutes individuals regardless of party affiliation. Right now I have more faith in Preet Bharara than Lynch and Comey.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Fair point. However Preet Bharara has gone after a lot of political corruption cases and has achieved a lot of convictions. He prosecutes individuals regardless of party affiliation. Right now I have more faith in Preet Bharara than Lynch and Comey.

You see it, I see it. Most Americans see it but not congress? Not far fetched to believe that the DOJ would do what it needed to keep Hillary and possibly Obama from sinking. The FBI is but a mere tarmac visit away from corruption.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Based on the Congressional hearing this last Wednesday members of Congress are not happy.

They took Comey to task and asked him to explain the failures / contradictions in the FBI reports -

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   

That was a good watch. I didn't get the opportunity to watch it live this time, thanks.

So Comey is really dancing around the truth of the matter. Politics aside, Congress is right. That is quite an immunity list without a single charge being filed.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Here is the entire hearing.

Yeah I dont see how Comey can defend the results of the investigation. The video above starts about 20 minutes before the hearing begins so you will need to jump a. like 20 minutes. it is an interesting watch.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   

It will have to wait till the weekend, I can't manage four hours tonight

So here's my theory. Hillary is a lawyer. Smart and selfish. I think she knew exactly what she was doing but made damn sure that it could not be legally tracked back to her. If Comey is on the up and up, and that's a big if. He really has to bide is time to gather enough of the right evidence to bring fourth charges. If you think about it and look at the data that has been released since his announcement that no charges were being brought it's quite damning. I think he's looking for that snipped of irrefutable proof...if he's on the up and up.

Otherwise he's corrupt and the prosecutor you mentioned earlier will have most of the work done for him and he just has to follow the breadcrumbs.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

If I were the Trump campaign I would make the tv ads on small radio and local tv about these cases regarding the clintons. 100 different ads alternating like a never ending soap opera in the last month of campaign. On top of that outdoors when possible.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: RedMenace16

It is more than a technicality...

Every person I have talked to in IT and in the JAG office says I would have been sent to prison for her level of carelessness...

She received training on how to handle classified info... if she is so brain damaged she cant remember... then she has ZERO business holding a position where peoples lives depend on her ability to make a good decision.

Ignorance is not a defense for 99% of the people in America... obviously Clinton falls into the 1%.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
The "story" reads like a cloak and dagger spy novel. Good job Xue.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join