It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trumpet Shall Sound

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
The trumpet shall sound.

When it does those who have been called to heavenly life will be raised.

This does not mean mortal flesh. It means spirit.

And those who vanquish this world, those who have been called and chosen will be granted to sit on thrones in heaven:

(Revelation 2:10) . . .. Prove yourself faithful even to death, and I will give you the crown of life.

(Revelation 20:4) . . .And I saw thrones, and those who sat on them were given authority to judge. Yes, I saw the souls of those executed for the witness they gave about Jesus and for speaking about God, and those who had not worshipped the wild beast or its image and had not received the mark on their forehead and on their hand. And they came to life and ruled as kings with the Christ for 1,000 years.

Those who are Jehovah's witnesses who die faithful in the end will be given the crown of life, if they are called to that hope.

Is the Bible faithful and true? Yes. There are proofs that it has been passed down without being changed over thousands of years. And it itself states:

(Isaiah 43:10) . . .“You are my witnesses,” declares Jehovah, “Yes, my servant whom I have chosen, So that you may know and have faith in me And understand that I am the same One. Before me no God was formed, And after me there has been none.

Everyone wanting to have proof of God look no further.

The Dead Sea Scrolls were found in the late 1940's into the early 1950's. Among them was the complete scroll of Isaiah (a little eroded). It was carbon dated to the 3rd century B. C. E. (That is 300 years before Christ).

The latest codexes over a thousand years older were compared and there was no diviation. That is, after thousands of years, God's word has not changed.

Many will tell you it has. But that is not true. They are liars. Some do not know and only tell you what they read, others have studied it and do know and wish you follow their lies.

Whatever be the case. Know this.

God promised that Jehovah's Witnesses will be on earth. And Jesus said that they will preach the good news in all the earth. And only then will the end come:

(Matthew 24:14) And this good news of the Kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come.

Many claim that we cannot know when we have entered into the last days because Bible prophecy of the last days can apply to any time.

But that is a crass lie. No time has the good news by Jehovah's witnesses been preached as God foretold in Scripture, in all the earth, until our time.

This is not only proof that Jehovah God exists, but that we are in the time of the end.

This conspiracy has been hidden from many of you.

Open your eyes.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Disagree. We will not go out with a trumpet, we will go out with a sigh

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: AshFan

Perhaps. In fact, it will be more brutal. But "we" are not you.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
The First Trumpet:

The first angel sounded his trumpet, and there came hail and fire mixed with blood, and it was hurled down on the earth. A third of the earth was burned up, a third of the trees were burned up, and all the green grass was burned up.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

We might just be at the First "Trump"et. Nuke perhaps?

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: boozo
The First Trumpet:

The first angel sounded his trumpet, and there came hail and fire mixed with blood, and it was hurled down on the earth. A third of the earth was burned up, a third of the trees were burned up, and all the green grass was burned up.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

We might just be at the First "Trump"et. Nuke perhaps?

When the last trumpet sounds those who have been asleep in death, who have been called to spirit life will rise.

In fact, this is a part of the last days.

Not only the last days. But the end. That is AFTER the great tribulation:

(Matthew 24:21, 22) 21 for then there will be great tribulation such as has not occurred since the world’s beginning until now, no, nor will occur again. 22 In fact, unless those days were cut short, no flesh would be saved; but on account of the chosen ones those days will be cut short.

(Matthew 24:29-31) 29 “Immediately after the tribulation of those days, the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 30 Then the sign of the Son of man will appear in heaven, and all the tribes of the earth will beat themselves in grief, and they will see the Son of man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 31 And he will send out his angels with a great trumpet sound, and they will gather his chosen ones together from the four winds, from one extremity of the heavens to their other extremity.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen
a reply to: youandme

What is a Jehovah's witness rant doing in this forum? There's nothing paranormal about a false sense of religious superiority. You can find that nonsense anywhere.

What does paranormal mean?

Does it not mean not normal?

Yes, you see, what has been shown cannot be disputed. And also, it does mean the end of Satan and his demons as well. Those who take the forefront in misleading mankind, by religion, but also by spiritism:

(Revelation 12:9) 9 So down the great dragon was hurled, the original serpent, the one called Devil and Satan, who is misleading the entire inhabited earth; he was hurled down to the earth, and his angels were hurled down with him.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Here's what I don't quite get about the book of revelations...
How is God's kingdom any better than the kingdom that is supposedly set up by the two beasts and the false prophet...?

God kills the majority of humanity(we're talking billions of lives here) but spares just under a 150,000 Jews and in doing so brands them on the forehead so they can be spared "God's future wrath"... Yet the beast does something similar, brands it's own followers in a similar manner and actually brings about world peace for several months. In Satan's defense, Yahweh/Jehovah and the adversary have the same goal. However Satan goes about it with out causing a mass genocide of the human race...

I'm sorry but there's just no defending the God of the Christian bible with out first accepting that your absolutely compliant with God's demand for the death of billions..

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Many who are not Jehovah's Witnesses have also been called.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: youandme
No time has the good news by Jehovah's witnesses been preached as God foretold in Scripture, in all the earth, until our time.

This is not only proof that Jehovah God exists, but that we are in the time of the end.

So basically the proof that the end is near is that Jehovah's witnesses have been knocking on people's doors and annoying them more now than ever.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: NateTheAnimator

Here's what I don't quite get about the book of revelations...
How is God's kingdom any better than the kingdom that is supposedly set up by the two beasts and the false prophet...?

God kills the majority of humanity(we're talking billions of lives here) but spares just under a 150,000 Jews and in doing so brands them on the forehead so they can be spared "God's future wrath"... Yet the beast does something similar, brands it's own followers in a similar manner and actually brings about world peace for several months. In Satan's defense, Yahweh/Jehovah and the adversary have the same goal. However Satan goes about it with out causing a mass genocide of the human race...

I'm sorry but there's just no defending the God of the Christian bible with out first accepting that your absolutely compliant with God's demand for the death of billions..

Really, everyone who looks to God will be saved. While God says that 144,000 have been called to heavenly life, he also said that there will be a Great crowd which cannot be numbered that will also be saved:

(Revelation 7:9, 10) . . .After this I saw, and look! a great crowd, which no man was able to number, out of all nations and tribes and peoples and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, dressed in white robes; and there were palm branches in their hands. 10 And they keep shouting with a loud voice, saying: “Salvation we owe to our God, who is seated on the throne, and to the Lamb.”

This in in the very Revelation right after the 144,000 are called out.

A very specific number, then a people than cannot be numbered.

Yes, you see. Millions, upon untold millions will be saved at the end. Everyone listening has a chance. Everyone. And those who have not heard?

We are not to judge, no doubt all mankind who has died, whether evil or not, who has not heard will be raised to life during the thousand year rule, and will be taught.

There will come a time when everyone on earth will know Jehovah. And he will no longer need to send his witness abroad to teach people about him....

(Jeremiah 31:34) 34 “And they will no longer teach each one his neighbor and each one his brother, saying, ‘Know Jehovah!’ for they will all know me, from the least to the greatest of them,” declares Jehovah. “For I will forgive their error, and I will no longer remember their sin.”

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
Many who are not Jehovah's Witnesses have also been called.

If they have been called they will become Jehovah's witnesses, or they will lose out.

I am not denying what you say. Only that God unites and joins his people to him.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueShaman

originally posted by: youandme
No time has the good news by Jehovah's witnesses been preached as God foretold in Scripture, in all the earth, until our time.

So basically the proof that the end is near is that Jehovah's witnesses have been knocking on people's doors and annoying them more now than ever.

It is a sound proof that Scripture is real. That is not all. There is much more. Read Matthew 24.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: AshFan

Prove it. We are all one.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   

This in in the very Revelation right after the 144,000 are called out. A very specific number, then a people than cannot be numbered.

And a very specific people at that....
Nonetheless,your telling me God will kill billions to save millions to be his sycophants in his own little echo chamber...?
That stills seems a redundant act for a entity that claims the title of lord of lords,king of kings and creator of life.
Your God seems quite insecure to require millions to constantly chant how great he is upon their arrival...

There will come a time when everyone on earth will know Jehovah. And he will no longer need to send his witness abroad to teach people about him....

If he had the balls he would've revealed himself centuries ago...What's with the waiting period?

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

This in in the very Revelation right after the 144,000 are called out. A very specific number, then a people than cannot be numbered.

Nonetheless,your telling me God will kill billions to save millions to be his sycophants in his own little echo chamber...?
That stills seems a redundant act for a entity that claims the title of lord of lords,king of kings and creator of life.
Your God seems quite insecure to require millions to constantly chant how great he is upon their arrival...

If he had the balls he would've revealed himself centuries ago...What's with the waiting period?

Because he knows what he is doing.

He will rid earth of all badness. He judges everyone. He reads the heart.

I am not judging you. I am not saying what is the outcome. God said what will be the outcome.

The end has not yet come. Has it?

I am not judging you. There is one that judges in righteousness and truth. It is no human. And no human will execute judgement. It will be God who will, at that time, judge all mankind.

(Ezekiel 18:23) . . .Do I take any pleasure at all in the death of a wicked person?’ declares the Sovereign Lord Jehovah. ‘Do I not prefer that he turn away from his ways and keep living?’

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

He will reveal himself. Just as he himself said:

(Ezekiel 38:23) . . .And I will certainly magnify myself and sanctify myself and make myself known before the eyes of many nations; and they will have to know that I am Jehovah.’

Until that time arrives. Know that he has already shown that he is very active in human affairs. In fact every single time someone listens to his way and becomes his witness it is because his spirit is active upon that person.

Jehovah's people do not war, d not get involved in politics. They are highly elevated among all the people of the earth, and millions of people are streaming to him. Millions.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

These threads I try and stay out of.....because I accept many hundreds of thousands of ATS members are of different faiths...and consider myself enlightened enough to accept their rights to NOT believe in the Holy Bible.

What Ive learned in my life is there are others of different faiths that hold their own documents, theologies, holy books and truths to be just as correct as yours(ours). After traveling the world more than once, Ive met others of different faiths that absolutely think theirs is right, and dont criticise us for believing in ours.

Ive been in a room of well to do strong faith and worldly wealthy people who would laugh when you talked of Hindi's, Zen Buddhists and any other faith other than theirs. The ignorance in that room was immense. Because they all were narrow minded enough to refute anything and anyone not in line with them.

As a Christian personally.... and accepting of men and women of all kinds of faiths.... and even those of no-faith...I know my God wants man to accept all creatures of God...no matter the belief. Even those who dont.

So...I opened my mind...and studied other "beliefs". Didnt change mine. Just tried to understand theirs...and why some believe in our Holy Book, whereas others believe theirs is the right way.

A thread like this that loudly thumps Christian Bible prophecy as the only "truth"... ignores the fact that our God has seen fit to create other beliefs and have them...(for those that believe those.. as opposed to ours)...believe in their faiths...just as strongly as we do ours. The Lord God of all did that.

All of us should follow our own hearts...even though some frankly....need "heart surgery". And I as a Christian, and personal believer in Jesus Christ as my savior...given that we are all created equal as our Holy Book(s) tell us...that "trumpet" youre expecting? Could very well be a brass bell...or a sitar.

Blessings to you and all....always

top topics

<<   2 >>

join