It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI official: As Islamic State loses ground, risk in U.S. rises

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   
FBI official: As Islamic State loses ground, risk in U.S. rises
kgmi.com...

CAMBRIDGE, Mass. (Reuters) – The United States is likely to face a higher risk of Islamic State-inspired attacks over the next two years as the group loses land in the Middle East, a top official with the Federal Bureau of Investigation said on Wednesday.

“I’m fairly convinced that 2017 and 2018 in the homeland will be more dangerous than we’ve seen before, because as we shrink ISIS, they’ll lash out,” Michael Steinbach, executive assistant director of the FBI’s national security branch, told a security conference at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.

Islamic State proclaimed a caliphate over parts of Iraq and Syria in 2014 but has lost a significant amount of territory since then to U.S.-backed offensives, though it still controls oil wells on Syrian land.

So when Obama said that we are winning the war on Terror [in the Middle East], he knew he was telling the Americans only half the truth. For every action there is an opposite and equal reaction and this FBI official I am sure is telling the public that more attacks are on their way over next couple years. And the question is why isn't this talked about front news?

That said, if this is a foreshadow of what is to come...do you believe bringing in Syrian/ME refugees into US [and Canada] "the Great Trojan Horse"? Isn't this what the FBI director is hinting at???

To be honest, I believe there is more to come. Lately I have noticed a rise of violence in US...something is going on, and this terror thing is going to make it a whole lot worse.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

First of all, it is highly unlikely that ISIS are going to be hitting the US over their ground losses in the Middle East. Why? Because the US has so little to do with those losses. If IS were going to hit anyone, they would probably hit the Russians, who are far more effective against that particular threat at the moment.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   

I don't trust the FBI.
They couldn't bring a case against Clinton and 5 people received immunity.

That tells me that the FBI is playing for the other team.... not our team.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
What if we somehow convinced the FBI that ISIS had been deleting email...

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   

And as the U.S. continues supplying arms and weapons across the globe, the threat increases for everyone on the planet, how long can this retarded cycle continue and how is it that those responsible for making the world a more dangerous place are the same people who keep warning us about it?

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   

I have long held that the ISIS retrenchments in Syria/Iraq were because of the Flood of 'refugee' into the Eurozone and the combined Obama Open-Border Policy of resettling 100,000 Syrian Refugees in the USA ---

along with the UN demand (which Obama kow-kowed to ) for and additional 10,000 UN picked 'Syrian Refugee era' resettlements before 2017 in the Sanctuary Cities (deliberate 'instant' Muslim community builders?)

HRC is on board with the Obama policies with unvetted Muslims from the war-torn ME
and promises to increase the Refugee Flood of unvetted Muslims/Jihadists by 550% when her administration is Up & Running... for the remedial math crowd (like myself) that's a total of 550,000 Islamic/Sharia-Law, Jihadists who have battlefield and IED experience living off the USA taxpayer for at least the next 30 years;
The 2017-to-2047 resettlement of ISIS militants & radical Jihadist Muslims from the war zones to Ummah Jihad

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Well, the only way to "fight" ISIS, for US citizens anyway, is to disrupt their supply chain. That means disrupting our current administration and it's proxies and successors.

Vote Trump. Feck sh!t up.

Have fun.

Oh. I would also like to add, if these radical goat rapers want a real fight, just try it in Texas first. Please.

Can't wait to see them breathing through sucking chest wounds.

Eat bacon b!tches.
edit on 29-9-2016 by Bobaganoosh because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bobaganoosh
Oh. I would also like to add, if these radical goat rapers want a real fight, just try it in Texas first. Please.

That's such a foolish thing to say! Did you already forget about the ISIS-linked attack in Garland, Texas last year that killed 2 people? Why would you suggest they do something like that again? You're asking to put more American lives in danger just to satisfy your idiotic bravado.

Garland, Texas, shooting suspect linked himself to ISIS in tweets

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

I don't trust the FBI.
They couldn't bring a case against Clinton and 5 people received immunity.

That tells me that the FBI is playing for the other team.... not our team.

Do you think that the FBI is trying to come up with another False Flag event in the US?

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I guess their supply lines FROM the US would also be in jeopardy the way their people play the stupid American President.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
ISIS is not stupid enough to hit Canada. Only US.

top topics

join