It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
CAMBRIDGE, Mass. (Reuters) – The United States is likely to face a higher risk of Islamic State-inspired attacks over the next two years as the group loses land in the Middle East, a top official with the Federal Bureau of Investigation said on Wednesday.
“I’m fairly convinced that 2017 and 2018 in the homeland will be more dangerous than we’ve seen before, because as we shrink ISIS, they’ll lash out,” Michael Steinbach, executive assistant director of the FBI’s national security branch, told a security conference at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
Islamic State proclaimed a caliphate over parts of Iraq and Syria in 2014 but has lost a significant amount of territory since then to U.S.-backed offensives, though it still controls oil wells on Syrian land.
originally posted by: Bobaganoosh
Oh. I would also like to add, if these radical goat rapers want a real fight, just try it in Texas first. Please.
originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: Skywatcher2011
I don't trust the FBI.
They couldn't bring a case against Clinton and 5 people received immunity.
That tells me that the FBI is playing for the other team.... not our team.