It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Hillary using hand signals to Lester Holt during Debate and possible seizure?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: justneo

Unfortunately that happened in a time when we were not able to chronicle every moment of our lives. I remember this whole thing and there were many witness who vouched for her. Sorry back then it was usually enough.
He did say those things.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Is that what you see?

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
Gotta love these youtube videos. So goofy.

"Oh noes, she scratched her nose - must've been a signal!"

"OMG, she looked at Donald - must have been code!"

My favorite "incredible" youtube video from the debate is the Trump sniff. What the heck was going on there???? (watch the whole video before passing judgement)

Must have been some kind of signal.

Sounds like he's taking a hit.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Should she have opened a vein?

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: gmoneystunt

The premise is ridiculous is why. Why would she need to send him signals when anyone, anywhere could communicate with him? The one on camera? No logic.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

I thought the accepted signal was tugging on the earlobe. Or two fingers facing downward between the knees.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

a reply to: Sillyolme

Nope. I'm talking about the youtube video in the OP.
yeah for some reason I didn't get that until I read another of your posts.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I couldn't get by "Trump dominated the early part of the Debate by All Accounts". No, He wasn't as hard to listen to early on, and he only got worse. Can't stand when he looks like he has a pinch of salt in his little hands.

Face it, he lost Big Time. The only thing I liked that he said was how inefficient Government spending is.

I'm no Fan of Hillary.

Pat Paulson for President

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

Different thread. But Comey said just yesterday that no, nobody would have been indicted. Not you not me, not Jane Doe or John Doe. He did say she should have been in trouble with the state dept but since she didn't work there anymore they couldn't punish her.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ugmold

Pat Paulson...lol
He was the write in choice when I was a kid and my parents were the ones voting.
Him or Alfred E. Newman.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: ugmold

Pat Paulson...lol
He was the write in choice when I was a kid and my parents were the ones voting.
Him or Alfred E. Newman.

Yup. I've seen his comedy. Trust me, he used hand signals.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

The premise is ridiculous is why. Why would she need to send him signals when anyone, anywhere could communicate with him? The one on camera? No logic.

I never asked why it was ridiculous. The claim is Hillary scratching her face was a signal to Lester Holt to throw the question to her that he had just thrown to Donald Trump, for her “zinger” reactions. Only Hillary would know if Hillary wanted the questions.
edit on 29-9-2016 by gmoneystunt because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

I thought the accepted signal was tugging on the earlobe. Or two fingers facing downward between the knees.

Maybe if they were playing baseball. Wouldn't those types of signals be a bit obvious in a debate?

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

a reply to: Bluntone22

Well, she made through the debate just fine, although I heard Trump virtually disappeared soon after the debate. Could he have been dragged into a van by bodyguards??? Hmmmm....

Where did you hear that ?

On every single newscast covering it they ALL commented on how amazing it was that he was everywhere still fielding questions, and that HILLARY was not to be found.

You hear a lot of strange things I must say.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   

a reply to: nobunaga

Trump wouldn't stay on topic. Holt had to keep redirecting him like he's an unruly child.
Then Trump interrupted Hillary 69 times. 69 times.
Not to be biased Hillary interrupted him too. 17 times.

That correlates to the amount of lies he refuted, she never refuted anything just made more accusations that have ALL been long proven false.

I laughed my head off watching the debate, he did amazingly well, and came across as a human being who actually cares and is willing to do something, and outline that he WILL do something, while she as usual, did NOTHING.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

a reply to: queenofswords

Why would she need to work out a complex series of signals with Holt ahead of time? Why not just tell him, "do what you gotta do to make me look good against Trump"? You don't think Holt could figure out how to do that on his own? I know he's a black man, but he's not an idiot.

A debate between two people is not anything like a game of poker or baseball. Ya'll are just gonna have to face it - she was better prepared than he was.

An interesting and amazingly stupid post.

They needed the signals because Trump is unscripted, speaks the truth, and frankly everyone listening to him speak can get caught up in that, even the ones who "hate" him.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

I'm just trying to figure out why people think he's too stupid to figure out how to make Hillary look better on his own.

NOONE can figure out how to make Hillary look better, it cannot and has NEVER BEEN DONE.

How you expect a moderator that probably does not even like her is going to do that "all on his own".

Name one thing that anyone knows about that could make Hillary look good.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: tigertatzen

Did we all somehow get zapped into the middle of an episode of Ridiculousness or something? You guys need to get some better material. It's almost become too painful to watch.

Seriously... It's like the idea of denying ignorance has become a forgotten relic of the past.

Too be fair you have a lion's share in removing that idea.

Denying everything, is not denying ignorance.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   

a reply to: LSU0408

Different thread. But Comey said just yesterday that no, nobody would have been indicted. Not you not me, not Jane Doe or John Doe. He did say she should have been in trouble with the state dept but since she didn't work there anymore they couldn't punish her.

The FBI has no authority to direct a person to the bathroom let alone "indict" someone. Secondly his comments are way off base considering an indictment would go through a grand jury. The old adage is "A grand jury would indict a ham sandwich".

It's because of that unknown coupled with the standards for presenting a case that this did not go to a grand jury.

Although it was humorous when Lester Holt pulled a Candy Crawly by making the false "stop and Frisk unconstitutional" comment he made.
edit on 29-9-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: AshFan

I thought he was dead already.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join