It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Hillary using hand signals to Lester Holt during Debate and possible seizure?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: gmoneystunt

No signals and no seizure. This is a pretty desperate video.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: LSU0408

You mean like how Trump said we need to stop and frisk African Americans and Hispanics?

All gang bangers, even the white ones.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

And her answer...I shouldn't have done that, it was a mistake.

Then Holt moved on. That was before Holt argued incessantly about Trump saying he didn't support the war in Iraq. Then the media had the audacity to tell the audience, after the debate, that he said "Yeah I guess so" during a Howard Stern interview. That was their "fact checker" that he'd lied.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   

You mean like how Trump said we need to stop and frisk African Americans and Hispanics?

You implied most "black" people were stupid...just not Lester Holt.
That was a stupid and racist thing to say...and I think you know it.

Just admit your Freudian slip is showing and apologize.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   

I'm just trying to figure out why people think he's too stupid to figure out how to make Hillary look better on his own.

I'm sure he can. The claim is Hillary scratching her face was a signal to Lester Holt to throw the question to her that he had just thrown to Donald Trump, for her “zinger” reactions.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
I'm calling it now. Hillary's nose is RIGGED.

Actually, Hillary was wearing a device on her back that simulated the calming, cough suppressing function of that big Black Guy's hand on her shoulder. (Her phycho-therapist/physician)

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Everyone who is implying that Holt is too stupid to know what to do without signals from Hillary should apologize.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   

No, that's what the moderator is supposed to do. He also threw it back to Trump when Hillary said something, to allow him a chance to retort. Funny how the video leaves that part out.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   

No, that's what the moderator is supposed to do. He also threw it back to Trump when Hillary said something, to allow him a chance to retort. Funny how the video leaves that part out.

The video left that out because that is not what the video was about. That would be off topic. If people want to see the whole debate I am sure they are capable of finding it on their own.

originally posted by:
kaylaluv

Everyone who is implying that Holt is too stupid to know what to do without signals from Hillary should apologize.

Your comparing people who possibly implied something about one person to your directly racist comment about more than one person?

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   

I know what the video is about. It's about making stuff up. It's about implying that Holt and Clinton got together before the debate and worked out a list of signals so that Holt would know what Hillary wanted him to do. And yes, the whole debate shows just how ridiculous this claim is, which is why most of the debate is edited out.

And for the record, I am very much aware that being black does not mean you are stupid, nor does it mean you are a gang banger or a thug or a welfare abuser. My question is, is everyone on this thread aware of that?

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

I don't see any evidence of a seizure. I DO see evidence of desperation wafting from Trump supporters who believe this ridiculousness.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

The debate was live. Where are you getting that it was edited? It wasn't as far as I know. What have you got?

I think maybe she was talking about the vid here and not the debate. I will leave my original comment where I appear stupid however so there are no holes in the thread.🌈
edit on 9292016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
There were no hand signals or a seizure.

As I've said too many times over the last few weeks, you guys need to get a grip.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Nope. I'm talking about the youtube video in the OP.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: justneo

And he has a good point in saying it. Just look at the articles from msm, 98% are some sort of trumps a bad man, a racist, a ass, even worse the Hitler. And then look at the articles about Hillary, she's the only one that can save the country, the only candidate for every one, if you don't vote for Hillary your some sort of racist or hate women or something like that.

It's easy to see msm are for Hillary. When it was Hillary vs bernie 98% of the articles about bernie were some sort of hit piece just like they are doing to Trump now. Its a pattern and its massively obviously. Hence the reason why the polls are not 70% Hillary 20% trump, because people aren't falling for msm's trolling anymore. And i hate the fact that I have to use the word trolling -_- especially when it comes to the so called most reputable News sources.

Absolutely... My daily routine after I get home from work is to watch KSLA (our channel 12 local news), then CBS Evening News with Scott Pelley, Wheel of Fortune, then Fox News until 10, but I skip the Kelly File now. Every single time the CBS Evening News comes on, they start out with 10 to 15 minutes of negativity towards Trump. If there's anything negative about Hillary, they spend roughly 45 seconds on it and move on. The last time I recall was when Mateen's dad was spotted at a Clinton rally, right behind her, and the report said "Omar Mateen's father was seen at a Clinton rally yesterday. The Clinton Campaign responded by saying their rallies are open to the public and anyone can sit in the audience and watch." That was it. The bias is there, it's blatant, and they aren't trying to hide it. Fortunately, the general public isn't falling for it anymore. The news has something like a 25% trust rating now.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

See, another a gleaming example. Trump NEVER said that. He said we need to stop and frisk suspicious looking people. YOU took that as him meaning blacks and Hispanics even though he never said that. And so what if blacks and Hispanics also get stopped and frisked, will you be upset if they're found to be felons and have illegal weapons and drugs on them?

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: AshFan

They say you should never go full retard.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Hillary's seizure episodes were medically suppressed during the debate. But as you saw in the post debate footage from the parking garage, she needed help getting to her medical Scooby van. Not that it's a big deal. She needs physical assistance more and more. We all know that.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   

You're the only one speculating, telling us that Holt isn't dumb just because he's black. And you're still trying to tell us that we're the ones implying here.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

I don't see any evidence of a seizure. I DO see evidence of desperation wafting from Trump supporters who believe this ridiculousness.

Well, regarding support for Trump, there's nothing to be desperate about. Do you really think Hillary is beating Trump?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join