It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Hillary using hand signals to Lester Holt during Debate and possible seizure?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

What do you expect?
Neither of the candidates can talk about positives in their records so they need to smear the other.

That's the sad part.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: nobunaga

Trump wouldn't stay on topic. Holt had to keep redirecting him like he's an unruly child.
Then Trump interrupted Hillary 69 times. 69 times.
Not to be biased Hillary interrupted him too. 17 times.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

Hillary itching her face and Donald sniffling

This was a scratch and sniff debate

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   
What was the wired device under Hillary's pantsuit at the debate?

girlsjustwannahaveguns.com...

pbs.twimg.com...:large

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: gmoneystunt

I'm a 20-year poker veteran and I know the tells and I know the signals. I think it was definitely signaling. Thanks for posting this, hadn't seen it yet. But even before seeing this, I believe they got to Holt and he was playing ball with them. And yet, regardless of all their attempts to cheat... I think Trump mopped the floor with her. Me and the MSM weren't watching the same debate. You could tell she was scripted and Trump spoke from the heart.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
Gotta love these youtube videos. So goofy.

"Oh noes, she scratched her nose - must've been a signal!"

"OMG, she looked at Donald - must have been code!"

My favorite "incredible" youtube video from the debate is the Trump sniff. What the heck was going on there???? (watch the whole video before passing judgement)

Must have been some kind of signal.

I wish I knew how to embed. There's a giff of him sniffing and his head grows bigger and bigger like he's filling a balloon head. Then... it releases and his nose flips back and forth as his head deflates like a balloon that's been released.
edit on 9292016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

DOnt blame it both on the candidates solely to be honest it's the false rumour services like face book and Twitter who are making this election so dirty

If you sling enough mud on someone it will stick,regardless of the truth

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Wireless mic?
Defibrillator?
Angel wings?

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
I know...I can't even count how many times he mentioned who all was endorsing him out of context...such a bad debate. Hillary actually did ok, but neither was great by any stretch.

Exactly. Trump's ego also couldn't resist bragging, referring to his wealth and saying stuff like, "I have property there" totally out of context! He's a consummate opportunist. I agree with your summation that Hillary did OK (at least she made sense) and neither was great.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   
She's a liar a thief & a cheat.....did we all of a sudden think she's gonna be Ms. Debbie Do Right. If her lips are moving, she's lying. She's a dyed in the wool politician....made her fortune on the backs of every US taxpaying voter there is. Trump may have some shady deals in the BUSINESS world...the business world aint politics and he didn't get what he's got off our backs...she did. Just keep repeating...she's a liar a thief & a cheat, she's a liar a thief & a cheat. I'm all for a woman President, just not this woman.
edit on 29-9-2016 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic
a reply to: kaylaluv

It couldn't be that Donald talked so damn much, exceeded his time so much, and went off topic so much that Holt HAD to interrupt him to give Hillary her turn and keep the debate moving along...

Those of us who watched this live know just how much Donald interrupted, shuffled, took a drink, sniffed, . He couldn't keep still.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Hillary actually was pretty great. My opinion.
But it's shared by millions of others.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower
People are ridiculous.

I dislike both these people but come on, hand signals, seizures?

Cocaine use for Trump?

My god. Most it seems, have had the demagoguery and extreme partisanship be passed down from leader to follower.

Sad.

~Tenth

I doubt anyone actually believes Trump uses coc aine. I don't. I believe the sniff was stress response. Or allergies. But he denied sniffling. Odd.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: gmoneystunt

If only we had smellevision instead of television huh?

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   
She's definitely giving Lester the signals. That was worse than a baseball catcher signalling to his pitcher.

Scratch to the left side, scratch across the chin, scratch on the right side followed by some fast pitch or slider by Lester...yep.

These people are such weasels, it's sickening. More than sickening, it's heartbreaking to witness the contamination of our media. We can no longer trust anything they say or do.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Guess that's why Trump lost so bad huh?

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Care to show me where these "millions" of other people agree with your opinion?

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: justneo

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Care to show me where these "millions" of other people agree with your opinion?

The only thing he "lost" in was sounding scripted, rehearsed, and vapid. He is a master negotiator and she is a master debater. Winning is definitely in the eye of the beholder.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Why would she need to work out a complex series of signals with Holt ahead of time? Why not just tell him, "do what you gotta do to make me look good against Trump"? You don't think Holt could figure out how to do that on his own? I know he's a black man, but he's not an idiot.

A debate between two people is not anything like a game of poker or baseball. Ya'll are just gonna have to face it - she was better prepared than he was.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   

I don't think he sounded scripted, he may of had some stats and some preplanned subjects but scripted isn't a word I would use but Hillary on the other hand, she sounded like she was going of a script... And that wouldn't surprise me with all her preparation she did before hand.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join