It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama NWO Speech

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Hey Peeps,

you may of seen this before but its a recent snippet of a longer video hinting at a NWO by giving up our "freedoms" and to basically merge with interantional Laws. Its a short video considering the full length is much longer.

anyone seen this before?
any thoughts on this?

i cant embed video have to click the link, sorry.
www.youtube.com...
edit on ThursdaythkThu, 29 Sep 2016 06:39:15 -0500America/Chicago4Thursday2016201615 by lSkrewloosel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   
thank you

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Perhaps the political elite should start giving up some freedoms.

If we had a proper voting system in place, federal laws would be determined by individual votes, and these corrupt clowns would have to go get jobs.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Haven't seen it. But I listened to it. I think it's a water test, see how the masses respond. I for one am not a fan. I like what bit of Independence I have left. I'm all for a global connection as all nations share the resources of this planet but "good fences make good neighbors" not literally though. And wasn't this country established to be non interventionist? Would that also fall along the lines of maintaining our own laws and customs, while welcoming those that want to assimilate and bring their own experiences for the better no our country?

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: lSkrewloosel

This irritates me to no end. He vowed to uphold the Constitution, not change it to fit his masters plan.

Look at what the idiots have done regionally with debt and immigration mayhem....yes, it needs to be done a global scale...right

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   
We have engaged in treaties and international agreements (based on international rules and law) since 1796.

Why do you think that what the President is referring to is different from that?

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   

I've listened to that and listened to it and read the transcript and I still don't entirely understand what he's talking about. I'm not sure HE understands what he's talking about. If you listen critically, you hear he's talking about the US giving up some of its freedoms of action. What's that? Giving up freedom of WHAT actions.

The UN is a mish mash of feel-good bubble head activist types and operates much like a mutual admiration society and an international debate club that pursues goals like "world peace" without any direction or concrete progress. They flounder about, their peace keeping teams settled in here and there in Africa wreaking havoc and sexual misconduct.

So, it strikes me this is another wonky, pie in the sky, political speech of no substance made by an academic to a bunch of academics who can never agree on a course of action, but who all agree they hate the US.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Persoanlly i think its a hint to join one set of rules and laws like islam for example. It would provide full control over people which the masses would love. but just a shot in the dark.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

So, it strikes me this is another wonky, pie in the sky, political speech of no substance made by an academic to a bunch of academics who can never agree on a course of action, but who all agree they hate the US.

secound that

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Honestly, i'm not surprised. Saudi Arabia is the Head of the UN. Soon, Obama will take his seat there with them. Scary thought!

ETA: It hasn't been done as of yet however, it does give one an ounce of hope.

www.hrw.org...
edit on 9/29/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join