It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton rape victim Juanita Broaddrick to Chelsea Clinton:‘Your parents are not good people’

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

originally posted by: Bloodydagger

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Bloodydagger

Weeks after this alleged incident, Juanita Broadrrick was attending Clinton fundraisers. Not minutes, not hours, not days — WEEKS later.

That's usually what rape victims do. Stay silent, play dumb. The experience was too emotional for them so they don't bring it up to conjure bad memories. So they try to act normal like nothing ever happened and yes, even if that means being around the rapist at times, depending on the woman.

Its a coping mechanism.

Its also why rape victims usually don't "come out" until years/decades later. The mental block they had finally breaks down after so long.

She I said a liar, which is why even Fox News won't touch it....and they put out plenty of fake conspiracies. So a conspiracy they want touch has got to be obviously crap. If it's So crap they know they will be sued it must be fairly provable...

Question?

What's a fair "penalty" for false rape allegations?

LOL, I guess you missed the link above about the dozen or so other known rape victims.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Bloodydagger

Weeks after this alleged incident, Juanita Broadrrick was attending Clinton fundraisers. Not minutes, not hours, not days — WEEKS later.

That's usually what rape victims do. Stay silent, play dumb. The experience was too emotional for them so they don't bring it up to conjure bad memories. So they try to act normal like nothing ever happened and yes, even if that means being around the rapist at times, depending on the woman.

Its a coping mechanism.

Its also why rape victims usually don't "come out" until years/decades later. The mental block they had finally breaks down after so long.

She I said a liar, which is why even Fox News won't touch it....and they put out plenty of fake conspiracies. So a conspiracy they want touch has got to be obviously crap. If it's So crap they know they will be sued it must be fairly provable...

Question?

What's a fair "penalty" for false rape allegations?

LOL, I guess you missed the link above about the dozen or so other known rape victims.

What do you think a fair penalty for falsely accusing some one of rape?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Wow..that's quite a list! I see why some people are mad enough to disrupt Clinton rallies. Bill was interrupted today in Iowa by protestors yelling, "Rapist!".

Story: www.kcrg.com...

<< 1  2   >>

join