It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama warning - dont vote 3rd party or Trump

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

originally posted by: Bloodydagger
I'm pretty sure that Obama saying don't vote Trump or 3rd party, means to do exactly that to a lot of people in America.

Why would that be?

The answer is obvious.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

Maybe some of the US members can explain it to me.

This statement from Obama can only make sense to me...if Trump is already far ahead in real votes...not online poles.

Why would voting 3rd party be voting for Trump...if Hillary is ahead as the mainstream media states ?

Please explain guys.

The main thing you need to know is that Clinton is the CFR candidate. She is a certified member and can be counted on to promote their agenda.

She will win the delegate count.

However, to maintain the illusion that the people have a say in government, a popular vote must be held. If the popular vote is too different from the delegate vote, it ruins the illusion of a government by the people. Voting fraud and "irregularities" can only cover up so much.

In this election, there are four main voting blocks: for Clinton, for Trump, against Clinton, and against Trump. The numbers in the for Clinton and for Trump camps can be extrapolated by the crowds they draw at their rallies. It appears Trump has a lead there. The against Clinton and against Trump segments can't be relied upon to take the time to get out and vote against the object of their hate, mainly because they are probably apathetic about voting for someone they don't care for anyway. Think Saunders supporters.

Obama is simply following the mantra established by the MSM to motivate the against Trump voting block to actually show up at the polls to legitimize the results of the delegate vote.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Gary is draws from both parties but more from Hillary.
Jill draws from just Hillary.

No one draws from Trump except Gary but its a wash because he takes more from Hillary.

No wonder they are attacking us. We are in direct competition with Hillary Clinton.
edit on 29-9-2016 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: added words

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: John_Rodger_Cornman

No one draws from Trump except Gary but its a wash because he takes more from Hillary.

No wonder they are attacking us. We are in direct competition with Hillary Clinton.

the guy just tweeted he still can't name a world leader.
i can see why trump fans would be attracted now.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: stinkelbaum

Benghazi happened under Hillary's time as SoS. Hillary was to be investigated by the DoJ and the FBI. The Clinton foundation is suspected as pay-to-play,DNC collusion with the Clinton campaign.

Trump says ridiculous things all the time.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

Thanks Vic...that was explanatory.

I'm still perplexed that this king of influencing of public opinion by the sitting Prez is legally allowed and not frowned upon by any reasonable thinking person.

Let me draw a sporting analogy...it would be like playing a Superbowl on your own turf...in front of your own fans.

edit....every year round.
edit on 30-9-2016 by MarioOnTheFly because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Clearly, the Clinton camp knows they are going to lose if they do not press the panic button and sound all of the possible alarms. The Clinton folks have done a good job of scaring Bernie Sanders' voters away from Jill Stein, but they have been much less successful in stemming the drip, drip, drip seeping away to Gary Johnson.

I continue to be fascinated by the US Americans I have run into in the last two weeks who are not Republican, cannot stand Trump, but intend to vote for Trump because they believe Hillary Clinton to be the human equivalent of bubonic plague. It really is stunning to hear as well that 'back home in Amurica' they are officially supporting Clinton because it would negatively damage their careers to be seen as a Trump voter.

edit on 30/9/2016 by Kapriti because: English ... aaarrrgghh

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Kapriti

It really is stunning to hear as well that 'back home in Amurica' they are officially supporting Clinton because it would negatively damage their careers to be seen as a Trump voter.

It's a trend as of late isnt it...I've seen some nasty videos of people getting attacked just for expressing their voting preference.

Crazy stuff...

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 05:36 AM
link   

a reply to: seeker1963

Think about it. Gary Johnson seems to have gone more towards the Progressive side of things as of late. Jill Stein is definitely progressive. I see both of them taking more votes from Hillary than I do Trump. Just my opinion, but as some one who actually supported Johnson in the years past, I certainly could not vote for him now.

Oh...I get it...this makes some sense. But what about "“If you don’t vote, that’s a vote for Trump,”"...surely that's a cry of fear ?

People that vote for Democrats or Clinton's are generally morons. They won't make it to the voting booth without help. They have to bus them. They also look to their daddy "Obama" to know what to do. They have to get as many terrorists and criminals in the country as possible as that is their voter base.
edit on 30-9-2016 by Doctor Smith because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-9-2016 by Doctor Smith because: added

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom

Maybe some of the US members can explain it to me.

This statement from Obama can only make sense to me...if Trump is already far ahead in real votes...not online poles.

Why would voting 3rd party be voting for Trump...if Hillary is ahead as the mainstream media states ?

Please explain guys.

The main thing you need to know is that Clinton is the CFR candidate. She is a certified member and can be counted on to promote their agenda.

She will win the delegate count.

However, to maintain the illusion that the people have a say in government, a popular vote must be held. If the popular vote is too different from the delegate vote, it ruins the illusion of a government by the people. Voting fraud and "irregularities" can only cover up so much.

In this election, there are four main voting blocks: for Clinton, for Trump, against Clinton, and against Trump. The numbers in the for Clinton and for Trump camps can be extrapolated by the crowds they draw at their rallies. It appears Trump has a lead there. The against Clinton and against Trump segments can't be relied upon to take the time to get out and vote against the object of their hate, mainly because they are probably apathetic about voting for someone they don't care for anyway. Think Saunders supporters.

Obama is simply following the mantra established by the MSM to motivate the against Trump voting block to actually show up at the polls to legitimize the results of the delegate vote.

You're underestimating the freakshow factor of Trump rallies and the amount of people who go for just that reason. And "Obama is simply following the mantra established by the MSM"...so does the "MSM" follow the WH, or is it the other way around?

This Trump Delusion is very bizarre. People are following his lead of saying whatever is convenient at the time, with no recourse. It's like they WANT the people do be divided. In the spirit of exclusion, I recommend deleting all Trump supporters from your life. Or at least remind them of this behavior once the election is over.

People need to start autopolicing society, and call out liars, exaggerators, racists, sexists and generally "deplorable" folks. They seem to have more people supporting this behavior than criticizing it. This is a problem. Society doesn't need that backwards mentality if it wants to get better.

"But how is doing that to them any better than what they do?" one of yous might be thinking. It just is. Most people don't behave that way, despite how loud they are and how high their numbers are (lies lol)

There are Doctors - DOCTORS ffs, medical professionals apparently, who have diagnosed Hillary with Parkinson's over the internet. And they are still allowed to practice, no repercussions. Even Trump's "doctor"...how is this goof still licenced? He looks like Captain Kangaroo. (He also wrote that letter attesting to DT being the "healthiest candidate to ever run for President" - you can trust this guy with your health situation?)

And the folks who liberally (ha!) refer to Hillary to all kinds of names. Id be a little more lenient if she was, say, convicted of aomwthing. Do your mothers know you view and treat women that way? I don't really care what that woman did or didn't do - the point is how you treat/view others is a reflection of your character. Sad!

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: CigaretteByrnes

Do your mothers know you view and treat women that way?

get out of here man...dont ever come to my thread with crap like this. It makes me sick...

It's comment like this are making people vote Trump...and God I hope he wins. Sick and tired of this liberal crap. I'm supposed to eat sh** and STFU simply because she's a woman ? That's beyond comment...though I still did. Cant let this crap hang here unanswered.

You're on my sh** list...not that you should care about that.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Do your mothers know you view and treat women that way?

get out of here man...dont ever come to my thread with crap like this. It makes me sick...

It's comment like this are making people vote Trump...and God I hope he wins. Sick and tired of this liberal crap. I'm supposed to eat sh** and STFU simply because she's a woman ? That's beyond comment...though I still did. Cant let this crap hang here unanswered.

You're on my sh** list...not that you should care about that.

Well, Mario, I certainly didn't single you out, did I? Wow. Cool list, btw.

So I'm gonna pretend there's no sexist undertones when it comes to Hillary? Not you per se, but in the comments in general? Cool, guy.

I sincerely apologize if you felt targeted. But you sure friggin' took it to heart, eh?

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 02:47 AM
link   

I sincerely apologize if you felt targeted. But you sure friggin' took it to heart, eh?

Yeah I did, because I'm sick of this crap. Like the lunatic lady from the other day..that fingered the Trump supporter and was later complaining how the cop was against her because she's a woman.

You know what man...I adore women. I think they are better than us in some many ways...but that has got nothing to do with who I would vote for. People that will vote for Hillary only on the basis of gender are utter cretins in my book. Same goes for the ones that claim that everybody that doesnt vote for her is a misogynist.

It's a reoccurring theme...and it makes me vomit.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: John_Rodger_Cornman

It would be funny if it wasn't so sad how the media are attacking Jonson. The guy has a snowballs chance in hell of winning the election yet if the media is not ignoring him they are a running hit piece on him on rotation.

Sure the guy had two gaffs in the last few months? What presidential candidate hasn't since the invention of the 24/7 news cycle.

Sure the guy seems to be week on foreign policy... he's a libertarian, they don't exactly belive we should have such a dominant foreign policy in the first place ... that's not news.

Sure he's not as good at being a slimy politician as Clinton who can stand up to slimy jernelists like Chris Matthews... that's not news ether.

When he has no chance of ever winning why would the media spend so much of the limited time they give him on these very simple faults. It's just not good jernelisum ... it's not good news making.

Why not instead focus on his (and Stein's) good ideas and points and make the people who actually have a chance of winning adress them?

NPR has been on a tair since the debate attacking people on behalf of Clinton ... they rarely report on Stein or Jonson but yesterday they ran a bumper saying "third parties, we ignore them at our own perrral" ... so I'm like "great their going to finally do a story on third parties!" and I turned up my volume so I could pay better attention. What was the story about? A hit peace bringing up some old and irrelevant dirt on both candidates. I was so disappointed ... apparently "third parties, we ignore them at our own perrral" means "we need to pull them down or they might hurt the establishment" to NPR.

edit on 2-10-2016 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join