It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baal apears in New York City

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

So your club your way, congratulations and please continue

Maybe go find some one else more receptive to lecture with your wisdom

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkuniverse
Could we be Babylon?

All of civilization is Babylon. The city of Babel was not supposed to perpetuate because, well, look at the mess civilization has got us to. People idolize materiality and cannot see beyond it. We have settled on earth, no longer yearning for the heavenly realms.

Imagine a city of caterpillars that have forgotten they are meant to become butterflies. That is what we as supporters of Babylon have promulgated.

Did they doom us or were we destined to be doomed?

These things must happen, but woe to those through whom it comes.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

So your club your way, congratulations and please continue

Maybe go find some one else more receptive to lecture with your wisdom

Well no, if you want to continue with such comparisons it's the will and way of the people all that the "religion" requires is compensation for providing alcohol in a safe and lawful manner and also that you can legally acquire said alcohol.

It might not be the best comparison but it certainly wasn't the worst and yes it was a comment made in fun or jest if you will.

I actually have a lot of respect for the Abrahamic religions and others, plus atheists. I tend not to be so judgemental. Not sure why I'm explaining this, actually yes I do... You bit at a post that was all encompassing regarding religions and end-of-days nonsense and I felt all too inclined to point out the world isn't just populated with Atheists, Christians, Muslims and Jews.

If pubs were churches and alcohol a product of Gods I dare say that religion would be a damn sight friendlier than most, Heresy, false-gods and blasphemy aside any religion can be tolerated if friendly, even Satanism (Satanists are actually friendly).

Maybe we are in end times, when bigotry won't allow Christians to be Christians and Muslims be Muslims you tend to get people swaying from the flock... You have to start asking yourself the question why so many believe in false gods, we live in a time of education too so it isn't just stupidity is it?

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Ray it's choice, it's an individual's choice to open and read this thread
It's choice to be a bitter fundamental atheist, Christian, drunkard

We do live in a time of education but it seems we now have more questions than answers, seems there are many more questions and anyone who has a question is attacked
I have some respect for some in abrahamic religions, some atheists and I am sure satanists should I ever meet a genuine caring compassionate one

It's a two,way street

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
How long have you all been saying the same thing? that doom is just around the corner?

Looks like he showed up three posts into the thread.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
For the ones who attack me for what my beliefs are, its ok. I just think what Johnathan cahn says, makes a little sense. Being the way we are heading, it seems as though, the power of good was lifted from us. Our country is in perpetual riots, shootings. Every time you turn on the news, something major happened here.

I have a old saying I say to the ones that like to mock your beliefs: (I rather believe in something and be nothing, then believe in nothing and there be something and go to hell).

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: darkuniverse

For the ones who attack me for what my beliefs are, its ok. I just think what Johnathan cahn says, makes a little sense. Being the way we are heading, it seems as though, the power of good was lifted from us. Our country is in perpetual riots, shootings. Every time you turn on the news, something major happened here.

To be honest the world is a lot better now than 50 years ago, if you get rid of all the politics of obamacare and food-stamps the reality is more people than ever have access to food, health and education. If you went back time and talked about social injustices from people of the 1950's our issues become almost laughable in comparison.

Firebrand preachers ranted when the prohibition laws were lifted about how Armageddon was just around the corner, now I'm not arguing with you about your beliefs. I am however saying police brutality was a bigger issue 50 years ago than today and the same goes for racism and a whole list of issues we have today.

A lot of people extend their view of the world with technology, that wasn't as possible in the past either. When you can hear about things such as murder or riots across the full nation and world it might seem like things are going from bad to worse, the reality is these things always happened.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Whats this got to do with Origins? Also some of your links do not work.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: WhateverYouSay

Saturday isn't named after Saturn, it is named after Loki

Possibly, I like that version more
edit on 30-9-2016 by fatkid because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Newsflash: The United States of America is not a colony of Israel.

Any U.S. politician can say whatever they like about the "American covenant with a foreign deity", that does not make it U.S. law or a part of the U.S. Constitution.

I consider the foreign Israelite deity to be an illegal immigrant. Where's his passport? He shouldn't even be here, much less should he be issuing curses and death threats against U.S. citizens.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
a reply to: Rapha

Oh look another religious person thinking their club is the only club and their way is the only way.
Well it isn't.

No, it's not. We all have that choice.

You can make yours and I will make mine.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkuniverse

I have a old saying I say to the ones that like to mock your beliefs: (I rather believe in something and be nothing, then believe in nothing and there be something and go to hell).

This only works if your deity is the deity that exists. If another does, youre still screwed.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjsr420

This only works if your deity is the deity that exists. If another does, youre still screwed.

The incarnation that claimed to be a representative of the Most High who came and conquered death is a reliable choice.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Things are not that bad, Babylon...Cmon..
If this were Babylon I'd be able to order
a Latina or Russian girl w the click
of a mouse and not leave this page.
Oh ok...I see.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
It's nice that you want to save our souls from eternal damnation, and all that. But I can't think of anything else positive to say.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   
The Saddest Story Of All Is The Idiots Who Waste Time!
Get Out There And Make It Happen For You!

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Peace and love ! Baal is the materist that seeks power over others , not the sun in the sky ! Jonathan con is a con artist ! Peace and love from the mystical metal hippie

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
So of there Jewish and betrayed Yah Weh. ..we can eat them then? Maybe sacrifice them to a volcanoe, spare our cowardly hides?

I never tried bbq human Texas style.
edit on 7-10-2016 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-10-2016 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

"the reality is these things always happened"

I think the term most use is its always been like this, just we have the internet now. LOL

Agreed they have been attempting to put a date on it for hundreds upon hundreds of years. These are the false prophets. Now go grab your bible and start some good ole fashioned eschatology. You might change your tune once you read texts written over 2k years ago and see them actually taking place now..not 20 years, or hundreds of years ago but now. The trick of it is, do not listen to anyone else find out for yourself.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join