It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State Department Issues Vielded Threat on Russian Cities

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr
Those guys on the ground have no loyalty except to themselves. These manpads are going to end up all over the world now. How long before they ship them somewhere to take down an airliner??? And yet, nobody from the State Department will ever own up to that when it happens.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Those guys on the ground have no loyalty except to themselves. These manpads are going to end up all over the world now. How long before they ship them somewhere to take down an airliner??? And yet, nobody from the State Department will ever own up to that when it happens.

There are safeguards. Trigger groups are shipped separately, required to make them function. Thousands were left over after the fall of Libya. Useless because they were missing their trigger groups. The can't be fired without them, akin to trying to open a safe without the combination. Battery life is also short, usually comprised of two chemicals mixed just before firing, they have a short shelf life.

This is from memory, don't know about improvements. You're right, verrrry dangerous in the wrong hands, heretofore, they keep them under close watch.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
The neo-cons and Clinton liberals in the USA have been pushing forward with the same goal since the USA's federal election between Romney and Obama: war with Russia. That this is completely insane does not seem to phase the political establishment class in the USA and their lapdogs in the news media. But it should scare the hell out of US citizens.

Trump's opposition to this US policy is one of the few things that commend him in my eyes because Hillary Clinton's foreign policies mean war on steroids.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
US Gov backed and continues to back the terrorists in Syria, in an attempt at bringing democracy to that country. It's an interesting way to instill democracy. Bigbossjock on youtube I have many uploaded videos explaining the CIA Command Center located inside the Shasta Dam, CIA ran stimoceiver program, please watch, share my videos Thank you,

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I think it's a war we can't win, the endgame if Assad is toppled is the same as Libya, the faction who pulled together to defeat him with fall apart and the country will annihilate itself even worse.

My solution, UK and US and Aus work with Iraq and Jordan to push all back into Syria, full boots on the ground whilst training Iraq, we seal the border.

NATO with turkey close the border.

Russia with Assad create a forward line and allow all non combatants behind that one where the UN can give humanitarian support and stop refugees.

UN declare Assad as the rightful leader and withdraw support for anyone else.

Discussions on a Kurdish state to b carved out.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join