It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange buildings North of the Main complex

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I have enjoyed using G.E. to check things out all over the world, a few months ago I was looking around Area 51 when I noticed this strange complex just north of the main buildings up on a hill. Have not heard any people talking about it but to me it looks very much like either a stargate or some kind of artificial portal. You need to have 3D enabled on G.E to get the full effect but I would love to hear your guys' opinion on this . Here are the co ordinates

37°17'40.44" N 115°49'22.25" W
edit on 28-9-2016 by fastdriver because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Printscreen it and up the the image to ats.
Then add it to this thread.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: fastdriver

Can you get a screen grab or something so we can see what you're talking about?

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Is this what you mean OP?

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Yes, ty
have not posted very much

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: TheProphetMark

Oh, thank you so much! I'm not sure what it is I'm looking at, though...I don't see anything that looks like buildings, but maybe I'm just missing it.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Strange Buildings North of The Main Complex

Best band name ever.

edit on 29-9-2016 by Dan00 because: tweaked

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   
That is weird looking.. maybe it's some sort of complex antennas?

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

there are 4 spheres on some sort of platform that line up towards a larger building, just after that building is an arch.
To me it could be things to build up or generate power to activate the arch or gateway.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   
It definitely looks like a listening array of antennas. Like
GCHQ Bude. The circluar white domes are used in spying to pick up radio and satellite signals. Which makes sense at a51. So, probably an eavesdropping station. Still interesting for sure.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   
On the Left side of the lakebed, there's a letter 'P' shaped detail. This is a rig that holds test aircraft 60' in the air. What you're seeing is a Radar Station that tests the Stealth properties of the aircraft on the rig.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Whats with the lake bed? Its shades of white and orange, i'm sure it used to be one sandy colour?

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: fastdriver

KIdding right? Above ground? It would be nothing significant. Think about it...

The only thing I can say is buildings, structures etc....above ground...would NEVER reveal whats UNDER-ground. And underground is the real deal.

If you easily see something that any other country can see too? It means nothing. We would NEVER put anything important out in the open or above ground.

Its been speculated that in the last 30-40 or so YEARS...every country with an army has gone underground.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: StarcrossdThat picture is definitely NOT a google image. I don't care what it says on the screen. It's an artists impression what they think is there and they don't even come close to showing whats on TheProphets screen shot. Firstly there is not an hexagonal looking device at the end of the row cos if you look at the proper screen shot you will see the shadow that it casts. It is a pole structure. As for the pads that the circular structures are on in you version there are 5 pads yet in the proper screen shot you can only make out 4 pads as the 5th looks like a vehicle.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   
UAV control site. Not exactly a Ground Control Station (GCS) in the traditional sense, which is a trailer and the associated radio gear. There is a similar control site on base.

As seen from Tikaboo.
www.lazygranch.com...

Referring page:www.lazygranch.com...

edit on 29-9-2016 by gariac because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I think it is "Passive Anti-Stealth Radar", to test on enemy Planes.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: gariac

37°14'3.50"N 115°48'14.96"W
Similar UAV control towers at ground level.

The control towers on the hill were a latter addition.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Id listen gariac guys. He knows what hes talking about.

Just about every professional shot of area51 since the 90s has been from gariac. Every tv show that needs a guide to watch the base uses gariac. Theres no civilian whos observed the base more than him. Even the "insiders" on ats enjoy his work and nearly consider him a peer.

If he says its uav control station than thats what it is.
edit on 30-9-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Actually the TV shows shoot their own stuff. I do let KLAS use whatever they want.

They have two towers near the area 6 NTS AOF, but not the same design.

BTW, I may be wrong on this, but I think Creech dropped the Predator and all former Predator squadrons went to Reapers. There is a DVIDS that loosely indicates this.

new topics

top topics

join