It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dude Gets Ass Kicked for Wearing Donald Trump Hat to BLM Rally

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ghaleon12

Good for him.

BLM had a choice. They could use his provocations as a chance to take the high road and make themselves look better, stronger, and more civil for it. Show themselves to be good people fighting for what they think is right in a civilized peaceful manner being targeted by ignorant people but not giving in to savagery. They could have turned it into a positive. It's an opportunity.

Or

They could take the bait, give in to his peaceful provocations with violence, show themselves quick to take the low road making themselves look worse. Show themselves to be quick to respond to non violent provocation with breaking the law and savagery, showing no respect for life and liberty and through that violence scare people away from any message they are hoping to spread by filling them instead with primal instinctual fear and revulsion. According to you all this is what the person was hoping for. Why you're all trying to defend BLM being chumps and taking the bait I'll never understand.

I choose option one myself. Especially as a major point of the movement is that they are not all criminals and profiling is wrong. Giving into breaking the law and committing assault on non-violent provocateurs is not exactly the best way to spread that message. Whereas option one makes a rather firm point about how civilized and unwilling to break the law they are.

If a major part of your message is you're not all criminals, giving into criminal behavior as publicly as possible, probably a bad tactic for proving your point.

Protests are a type warfare with punch and counter punch, tactics and strategies. You never go into war half-cocked and hope to come out victorious. Is why BLM cannot act alone, and is failing miserably using it's current "tactics". It's a random mob using random mob tactics, and isn't anywhere near a big enough mob for that to be a viable strategy.
edit on 10/1/2016 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Anyone know what happened afterwards?

All the cops showed up and I'd like to know what they did to control the violent mob.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

All the cops showed up and I'd like to know what they did to control the violent mob.

What part of the mob, the folks that helped that POS on to his feet and out of harms way??
edit on 1-10-2016 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

Well , Pay Backs have Always been a Bee Otch.......

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Dude. That post was all over the place. I'm not sure what point you were trying to make. It seems like you almost made a point a few different times but not sure if they were even consistent with each other.

You start with why you fear blacks but then say you have lots of black friends. Then tell a story about a fat white guy in a car you were laughing at and almost started a fight with. Then finish with a deflection about the idea that blacks are dangerous being incomplete because it's also a Leftist thing. As if making a broad accusation about Blacks wasn't enough you actually widen it to include another demographic and paint them all the same too.

All this and a member name of Tempter too. Maybe it should be Temper instead since you just sound angry and want to blame everyone who isn't you for the world's problems. If nothing else you should at least focus that anger better and figure out what it is you're so mad at.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Spread love not hate. Forgive them for they know not what they do.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Wow.

Did they not just judge him on his appearance? I mean, that couldn't happen at a BLM rally, now could it?

I don't know the guy's intent, BUT....here's the important part.....neither did they.

I bet a lot of those people at that rally complain that they are discriminated against based on their looks......

Isn't it ironic.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkinnySteve
I got hell for wearing this hat one night. Smh. People are just ignorant. I am a DJ, of course I wear catchy things. But if it is going to get me in bs... Not worth it.

These elections make people dumb.. All the fools who never payed attention to politics or the world come out and take strong opinated stances.

Controlled idiot masses.. What can you do.. history is full of them.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

originally posted by: muzzleflash

What part of the mob, the folks that helped that POS on to his feet and out of harms way??

Whoa there Spidey...use your sense.
You shouldn't take things so seriously.
You're going to stress yourself into an aneurysm or something...relax.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Wolfenz

and What Race was this COP!!! He was NOT WHITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He was Latino , Hispanic ! I dont See Black Lives Matter go After the Hispanics !! I dont see Black lives matter go After Blacks Either as 6 cops were involve with the death of Freddie Gray and 3 out of the 6 were Black them selves!!! Yet BLM goes Ballistic .. Look at the History of race Riots .. who caused more Damage (( F.T.U. )) to the place where they Live

None of the above is true, it's about police misconduct period, couple of the cops in the Freddy Grey murder are black, the happening in Charlotte was originally believed by all to have been black, it's your imagination that told you BLM only push back when the cops involve in such incidents are white.
Look at the history of race riots in the U.S sayz U .
Have you forgotten Red Summer of 1915?? maybe you have but history have not, it also haven't forgotten Tulsa Oklahoma a couple of yrs later, www.blackwallstreet.freeservers.com...
But perhaps the biggest and grandaddiest of them all was the Dead Rabbits riots they killed alot of black folks, hanging them from lamp post because they feared the draft and the soon be be ex slaves would compete with them of jobs, they being desperately poor them selves.
Yes the era of the 60ts race riots were terrible and costly both in lives and property damage, but lets keep things in perspective shall we.
edit on 2-10-2016 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

and What Race was this COP!!! He was NOT WHITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He was Latino , Hispanic ! I dont See Black Lives Matter go After the Hispanics !! I dont see Black lives matter go After Blacks Either as 6 cops were involve with the death of Freddie Gray and 3 out of the 6 were Black them selves!!! Yet BLM goes Ballistic .. Look at the History of race Riots .. who caused more Damage (( F.T.U. )) to the place where they Live

None of the above is true, it's about police misconduct period, couple of the cops in the Freddy Grey murder are black, the happening in Charlotte was originally believed by all to have been black, it's your imagination that told you BLM only push back when the cops involve in such incidents are white.
Look at the history of race riots in the U.S sayz U .
Have you forgotten Red Summer of 1915?? maybe you have but history have not, it also haven't forgotten Tulsa Oklahoma a couple of yrs later, www.blackwallstreet.freeservers.com...
But perhaps the biggest and grandaddiest of them all was the Dead Rabbits riots they killed alot of black folks, hanging them from lamp post because they feared the draft and the soon be be ex slaves would compete with them of jobs, they being desperately poor them selves.
Yes the era of the 60ts race riots were terrible and costly both in lives and property damage, but lets keep things in perspective shall we.

What yeah its True ...

No I haven forgotten the Red Summer in the whole dam nation ..

It was the Minor Ethnic whites that went after African Americans .. mostly World War One Vets
Why because of the Bolshevik Revolution Happenings in Russia and Blacks going Communist..
it became a Frenzy and the soldiers that survived the war and came back , did have much job to go to already taken beacuse a whole lotta Blacks from the South Went North...for the War Effort and the immigrants from the migration wave was also included too .. and they were also were attacked and lynched

Oh Please, the Dead Rabbits Riots ..?

There were Black Members in some of the Gang's at the 5 points
some where considered equals in the poor Gangs..

you acting like it was a massacre , just about TWO handfuls died and the rest injured
round 150 or so ...

The Civil Rights Solved some Issues , and it caused more Blood shed in some part of the States
like the Deep South ...

well let looks at the Riots from the Last 2 decades !

Rodney King incident ! aftermath of the riots ! explain that too me !

if you want to talk about something ! then what happend in the last 2 years! ?

and what there no #s to give

for the massacres of Native Americans
We were even considered citizens in our own country until the last 1940s
yet we participated in Two World Wars

let talk about that too..

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   

I suggest you take a look at the Dead Rabbits again, it was certainly no hand full, but my point is communities, that are poor and felt put up on, will generally act out in times of extreme stress, Rodney King and other subsequent riots is a reflection of that , for Rodney King in of it' self would garner no attention if not for years of neglect.
Military action against Native Americans, is a separate issue on it's own and deserve it's own study unless , revolt took place within the confines of the U.S government.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   

I suggest you take a look at the Dead Rabbits again, it was certainly no hand full, but my point is communities, that are poor and felt put up on, will generally act out in times of extreme stress, Rodney King and other subsequent riots is a reflection of that , for Rodney King in of it' self would garner no attention if not for years of neglect.
Military action against Native Americans, is a separate issue on it's own and deserve it's own study unless , revolt took place within the confines of the U.S government.

I Said two handfuls around 20 DEAD and 150 wounded ... from the Dead Rabbit Massacre..

poor Community's Act out from Stress ??? Kinda is some Situations...

It not the Stress... its the Pressure the Politics in Favor of the Rich ...

We can go on for Days on End about Race and Race Riots

But from what i see and hear Blacks seams to # Things up in their Own Community ! ( LOOT n BURN )

in a out Rage !! like in the MLK Assassination, Rodney King incident Freddy gray , Mike Brown, Keith Scott

well here ya go..

Mass racial violence in the United States
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wolfenz

I Said two handfuls around 20 DEAD and 150 wounded ... from the Dead Rabbit Massacre..

But from what i see and hear Blacks seams to # Things up in their Own Community ! ( LOOT n BURN )

in a out Rage !! like in the MLK Assassination, Rodney King incident Freddy gray , Mike Brown, Keith Scott

well here ya go..

en.wikipedia.org...

Aftermath[edit] Bull's Head Hotel, depicted in 1830, was burned in the riot. The exact death toll during the New York Draft Riots is unknown, but according to historian James M. McPherson (2001), at least 120 people were killed. n all, eleven black men were lynched over five days. The riots forced hundreds of blacks to flee the city.[19] Violence by longshoremen against black men was especially fierce in the docks area.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   

well here ya go..

en.wikipedia.org...

Aftermath[edit] Bull's Head Hotel, depicted in 1830, was burned in the riot. The exact death toll during the New York Draft Riots is unknown, but according to historian James M. McPherson (2001), at least 120 people were killed. n all, eleven black men were lynched over five days. The riots forced hundreds of blacks to flee the city.[19] Violence by longshoremen against black men was especially fierce in the docks area.
en.wikipedia.org...

Ohh I see you ment the NY Draft Riots ( Civil War )

but you said Dead Rabbits Riots .. did you not ??

as you said !

well the Other Gangs participated in the Draft Riots also .. not just the Dead Rabbits
as Show in that movie called Gangs of New York

but you confused me there ! and I think you confused yourself ..

as Now you Meant the NY Draft Riots of 1863 ..

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   

well here ya go..

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

Ohh I see you ment the NY Draft Riots ( Civil War )

but you said Dead Rabbits Riots .. did you not ??

as you said !

well the Other Gangs participated in the Draft Riots also .. not just the Dead Rabbits
as Show in that movie called Gangs of New York

but you confused me there ! and I think you confused yourself ..

as Now you Meant the NY Draft Riots of 1863 ..

Yeah sorry about that, I was wondering why our numbers were off, ma bad.
edit on 3-10-2016 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   
You guys remember back to that story that dominated ATS and the main stream media where the one campaign staff guy supposedly grabbed a girls arm and left a bruise? Remember how serious that was?

We got dozens of verified cases of Obama/Hillary supporters physically assaulting others and the news doesn't say a peep.

Interesting.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Now duh, he knew what he was getting into when he wore that hat to that rally, and then went crying like a little wimp when he got what he came for.

When did our country turn into Road Warrior with a roving thuggish gang of Hillary Supporters beating the crap out of Trump Supporters!? This is NOT ACCEPTABLE whether you like Trump or not. There is no "he knew what he was getting into". Has our society fallen so far as to reach Road Warrior over a hat or yard sign, in the case of Tara Dublin!!?

For the Hillary supporters getting off over this, just know this, it starts out with the candidate you dislike and ends up biting the candidate you like later on. Once this is acceptable you can't undo it without a lot of work.
edit on 3-10-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join