It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dude Gets Ass Kicked for Wearing Donald Trump Hat to BLM Rally

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

You have no right to free speech, according to BLM.

And, according to Christians, you have the right to kill abortionists.

See what I did there?

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   
There's actually not many places globally where you'd get such a reaction from just standing there and recording.

The left has started to turn the corner into domestic terrorists. You're not safe if you have an opposing viewpoint or god forbid, wear a red hat.

Eerily similar to Muslim extremists, these leftists.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
See what I did there?

Yeah, I see what you did there. You are taking the thread off topic. Bad little Phage.

We're talking about freedom of speech, and you're killing abortionists.

*sigh*

The funny thing is, the guy didn't even speak at first. It was all about the hat.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I see this election is working as planned.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueAmerican

See what I did there?

Yeah, I see what you did there. You are taking the thread off topic. Bad little Phage.

We're talking about freedom of speech, and you're killing abortionists.

*sigh*

The funny thing is, the guy didn't even speak at first. It was all about the hat.

Somewhere in the middle of it all, a guy tells him to delete the video footage from his phone.

And how about those cops with those big guns?

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Yeah, I see what you did there.

No. You didn't.

You failed to note that I was talking about broad generalizations and stereotypes.

You failed to note that youtube videos are not representative.

You failed to note that people love to post videos pointing how bad BLM is rather than pointing out that there are assholes in every aspect of life.

You missed, entirely, what I "did."

edit on 9/29/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

So then you are suggesting that there IS a BLM rally somewhere, anywhere, where this guy could show up in that hat and NOT get his ass kicked?

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   

I'm saying what I said in my first post.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
Well that wasn't too bright, goes a little beyond poking the bear. A white dude in Trump hat at a BLM rally, yeah there's no way anyone's going to think anything other than proverbial luck pushing. And yet, there's no better way to show the BLM hypocrisy at work than to do exactly that.

I'm going to parrot Phage on this one, stupid is as stupid does. Both sides.

Is he white? He looks very similar to a gent from Puerto Rico that I know.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Well I think things have progressed quite beyond the minimalist view here. But fine, you are welcome to stick your head in the sand and write it off as just another bunch of bad apples in the barrel. Maybe you'll surface for air when one of those bad apples smacks you on the butt- because the barrel overflowed.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   

I've managed to avoid trouble quite well.
Some may call it being PC. Some may call it stifling of "free speech".

Some call it situational awareness and it ain't nothing new.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   

And yet still others call it letting yourself be intimidated by a bunch of intolerant, racist thugs. Free speech is best protected by gunpowder and lead, not to mention a kick to the face or two. A large vehicle can work wonders too when your freedom to go to work to earn a living for yourself and family is impeded by a seething mob of intolerants blocking your road. And then of course, as a last resort, there is always a flame thrower...

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Spoken like a true 'murican.

Laters.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueAmerican

And yet still others call it letting yourself be intimidated by a bunch of intolerant, racist thugs. Free speech is best protected by gunpowder and lead, not to mention a kick to the face or two. A large vehicle can work wonders too when your freedom to go to work to earn a living for yourself and family is impeded by a seething mob of intolerants blocking your road. And then of course, as a last resort, there is always a flame thrower...

The police force is hiring your types if you are looking for a career change

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

My "type" ??

Are you stereotyping me? I think you better talk to Phage about that- he has a real affinity for stereotypes.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   

You have no right to free speech, according to BLM.

See what I did there?

Actually those laws applied to the HEBREWS so they went christians.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   

I meant you violent types....

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I watched . Here is what I saw and heard.
A white male, going to a BLM rally. As he pushes his way through the crowd he is taking a move with his cell phone. He then engages some of the rally attendees and a short conversation ensues. He asks them some remedial political jargon questions and they tell him to take a hike. He then pursues the issue with others. Some one tells him to shut up and he says something about free speech and someone else says sure but we can't hear the speakers with you talking. He continues his, how did you put it, oh yeah,

or anything other than just being there.

Some tried to flip his hat off and he immediately goes to his Monty Python classic, ohhh ohhhh luk a me, I being repressed routine all the while filming himself as a victim. It was ludicrous.

And then it got real. But even then for all that time and for all that physical abuse, maybe about four or five minutes, he has the presence of mind to keep filming himself and his monstrous abuse.

For all the demonization of BLM, you have to wonder at the sheer courage of a young man to go to one of their rallies wearing such endorsements. Was this stalwart patriot truly brave, or maybe just stupid. No, can't go with brave or stupid. Stupid can't stand alone.

He walked into that rally with a huge chip on his shoulder and started picking fights and being obnoxious. He found his fight.

And that ass whooping? What kind of ass whooping is it where the guy getting ass whooped can film the whole thing for five minutes. Not the kind of ass whooping I EVER heard of. He was roughly expelled and should be grateful for it.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Dude deserved it to be honest..

If you go to an event where they are protesting systemic racism and injustice and the proliferation of peace by equality... and you wearing clothes representing a hateful agressive and racist movement countering that of the event... you bring it on yourself.

Dont give me the 1st ammendment BS..

Weari g a Trump hat to a BLM rally is akin to going to said rally and punching someone in the face.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   

The 1rst Amendment is officially dead. Or, you can lose your life trying to prove me wrong. Your choice.

The First Amendment doesn't protect you from getting your ass kicked. Stop trying to tie every incident of assholes assaulting assholes to the friggin Constitution.

You think this guy getting roughed up at a BLM rally typifies BLM activism? Then you must also believe that the following typifies Trump supporters:

69-year-old woman using oxygen tank punched by Donald Trump supporter after North Carolina rally

Cops were hunting a Donald Trump supporter who sucker-punched a 69-year-old woman who uses oxygen for a respiratory condition at a North Carolina rally. Protester Shirley Teter was clocked by a man exiting the Monday gathering in Asheville, she told WLOS-13. Teter fell on her oxygen tank and was treated at a hospital for sore ribs, a sore jaw and a cut to her elbow.

That's not even counting the people that were getting beaten up inside of the rally.

edit on 2016-9-29 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join