It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weather Warfare Assault, A Physician Speaks Out

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I may be an idiot, and I may be "going against all the smart folks", but I'd prefer to believe that the Earth has more to do with it than we do,

You are more than likely right...but as long as we have people who believe anything they see on sites like geoengineering watch people won't do enough research to learn that.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: mrthumpy
a reply to: elementalgrove

On “Moral Hazard”, this is a technical point for economists. when you think carefully about the definition its clear that’s quite the right way to describe SRM, “free riding” another econ term that more accurately describes what we are doing when we don’t cut CO2 emissions. To be clear, I do mean “putting off addressing the problem of climate change is like free-riding on our grandkids”. It’s not that SRM is free riding, it’s that over enthusiasm about its potential may encourage less action to cut emissions.

If you need any of it explaining to you then feel free to ask. Or just ignore it and carry on getting it wrong - up to you

I am guessing that this is a quote from David himself?

Attempting to back track is all that this is, he was not speaking in terms of economics, he was speaking about the risks of Sulfur Dioxide or Alumina being dumped across the globe. Then callously made the statement he did about free riding on grandkids.

But you can go ahead and support this maniac, justifying it however you need to!

edit on America/ChicagoThursdayAmerica/Chicago09America/Chicago930pmThursday10 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

originally posted by: mrthumpy
a reply to: elementalgrove

On “Moral Hazard”, this is a technical point for economists. when you think carefully about the definition its clear that’s quite the right way to describe SRM, “free riding” another econ term that more accurately describes what we are doing when we don’t cut CO2 emissions. To be clear, I do mean “putting off addressing the problem of climate change is like free-riding on our grandkids”. It’s not that SRM is free riding, it’s that over enthusiasm about its potential may encourage less action to cut emissions.

If you need any of it explaining to you then feel free to ask. Or just ignore it and carry on getting it wrong - up to you

I am guessing that this is a quote from David himself?

Attempting to back track is all that this is, he was not speaking in terms of economics, he was speaking about the risks of Sulfur Dioxide or Alumina being dumped across the globe. Then callously made the statement he did about free riding on grandkids.

But you can go ahead and support this maniac, justifying it however you need to!

He was talking about the danger of doing nothing to combat climate change now because we think we can use geoengineering to deal with it at a later date

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   
It's a known fact that government has released toxic materials in the form of illegal testing of different substances and it is now a matter of public record. But still people flock to say nothing is happening and it didn't happen. That doesn't mean I think planes are flooding the skies with toxic substances on a daily basis, but the fact that they HAVE done so leaves enough room to doubt a lying government. There is a lot of reasons not to trust anything being said that defends government of doing any harm on the public when they have already admitted to doing so which has caused a lot of dead bodies.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
It's a known fact that government has released toxic materials in the form of illegal testing of different substances and it is now a matter of public record. But still people flock to say nothing is happening and it didn't happen.

Perhaps you're speaking of cadmium sulfate or Serratia marcesens. Neither was illegal testing, nor did the government have reason to think either were dangerous at the time. In addition, neither was done from the height of cirrus clouds.

... which has caused a lot of dead bodies.

Like, two?

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Great Thread!

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

Chuck talks about 'chemtrails' so what? Does that mean he is right? Just because he is a celebrity? What isn't he saying

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

It's ' Geoengineering™ ', not 'chemtrails'.

There are difference$$$$$$$.

Will try and find that link to Gill Bates' ' Geoengineering™ ' ventures.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 09:07 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join